Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (86552 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Valid point. Still Dangote was lucky she only posted his butt to the world

Those lekki oloshos are not nice at all
Once they smell money they can arrange u
Many are on codedruns.com
Clean looking yummy gals
They range from 30k a night to $200 a night

They share apartments in lekki and hustle from their homes

U have to be alert to be with them
Notice they arrested the rental of the place
Cos it's not possible to leave the room for days without checking up on the client

Once my guy carry one
The gal took him to a hotel
He paid with his card
He ran away in the morning and didn't pay her
Babe got his details cos they know the people in the place
And found him on Facebook
Traced his wife

Na me help am with better lie wey make him wife leave the case
Cos she really believe the olosho
Even though my friend did it
We scatter am grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Tizu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Eazi1:
One thing must kill a man

To to matter don kill this one

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
MamaOO:

Y’all must find a way to blame a woman for the failings of a man. What was the wife supposed to do? Insert a tracking microchip in his arm to monitor his movement? A man became a victim of an unfortunate crime due to not honoring his marriage vows and you still have to try and turn it on his wife. Are you okay?

This man was a grown man who had the freedom to remain faithful to his wife, but he chose to engage with women outside of his marriage. As far as I know, adults should be liable for their own actions.

Let’s even say the wife somehow knows that her husband is playing house with a Sidechick somewhere and makes effort to go there to break up the tryst, it’s online people like you that will still call her insecure, tell her “Shebi you have the ring. He will still come back home with to you. Stop embarrassing yourself”

God forbid mentality like yours.

The wife and children are in Abuja, while he is based in Lagos.

To those blaming the man, most of them are holy until they are caught

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Bigseven(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
What do men really want ? God help us to overcome side chics

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by michoim(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very interesting story. But kudos to the combined efforts of the DSS and his good wife that were able to track down the killers

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by tobatele(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
As powerful as Samson was, he felled to Delilah
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by FarahAideed: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.

You are a smart man

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Handsome fellow, wasted by his wandering deek.

Men, stick to your wives oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
authority2006:
Killing a billionaire sugar daddy because of paltry sum of 5 million naira to steal from him! The slowpoke was even requesting for the change of account details, lol.

I'm yet to see what she stands to gain by doing this knowing fully well she will get caught and no longer benefit from the sugar daddy.

It kinda doesn't add up.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Born2Breed(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Usi ma fo.

The leaf wey sweet dey kill a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Slymontee: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.
Untill you accept that you can't do it by your power alone, and accept Jesus Christ's help through the Holy Spirit, you can also fall victim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by neyyoh: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Society need's morals and ethics.

The people of the south don't want this, enjoy the modern Nigeria.

It will continue to happen until there's nothing left and most of you will end up understanding what folk's like righteousness has been saying all along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by 9jaRealist: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

RIP to the dude…
Nobody deserves to be murdered, whether you should be “enjoying billions” or starving.

Nevertheless, the way the MISOGYNISTIC Nigerian male mind works is something else…
Perhaps the REAL “lessons to guys” is NOT to have a “fling” outside of marriage in the first instance! SMH

>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
My warm regards to your mother and female relatives.

10 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.
I believe some men killed him. Maybe business went wrong.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.

That's not enough evidence.

This is Nigeria where even a guard can be bribed.
Didn't you watch the video where Pretty Michael bribed guards to act evil for him?
She wanted to have all his money, reason she requested for account details to be changed. Greediness.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I actually blamed him more in my subsequent post and this one. He is the one who disgraced himself and wasted his life with adultery. This is one of the leaders of Nigerian media that is very critical of especially President Muhammadu Buhari. Yet Buhari tower far above them in terms of character. He died in disgrace and sincerely it's not fair to completely blame his wife. I just feel sometimes, some of these men need a more vigilant wife at least for their own sake and that of their children
So when the vigilant wife is aware of the affair, she will padlock his preek? Hm?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Hotguy27: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
You can meet any kind of woman but once you start seeing money my brother the only woman you can sexually risk is your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by 9jaRealist: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.
I believe some men killed him. Maybe business went wrong.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.

That's not enough evidence.

This is Nigeria where even a guard can be bribed.
Didn't you watch the video where Pretty Michael bribed guards to act evil for him?
jaxxy:
I'm yet to see what she stands to gain by doing this knowing fully well she will get caught and no longer benefit from the sugar daddy.

It kinda doesn't add up.

Agree. A lot of the story comes across as conjecture…
Presumably, there are details of the story that still has not been filled in.
>

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Noshitboi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
alphaRego01:
woman never do u somtin b4
Bros leave that one. If na this story, i don't belive the side chick get hands on the matter. Leave am!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ofadaman(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Something must kill a man, one woman is never enough baba, there's so many young,hot ass babes everywhere, one has to enjoy as many as possible, one has to enjoy all there is to life and when it's your time,it's your time.

All die na die ,and we'd all face it one day,rich ,poor, holy, sinner everyone, and we'd never know how or when it'd come, but it's coming. Be sure that when you're going, let it be that you've enjoyed this life to the fullest cos it's just this once and there's no other life anywhere(no proof of such)..

Bleep hoes, drink beer, smoke weed, hangout, go places, eat nice food, listen to Good music, this is all creator wants from us, for everything he's done its for our enjoyment, (incl.that big ass chick u like).. don't be the guy that dies without doing anything ,for you'd become the servant that wasted his talent.

Today, I say to you reading this, "give yourself the liberty to fall for the very first crazy idea that comes to mind".

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Mayeldah(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Triangles1:
Chineke help us oh.

This is how God has destiny him to die no need to blame you for having side chick,only God have the final say.

If God can only shows us how our life will end non of us will misbehave again.

God please when my time come to die please, I want to put my head on the pillow and rest well.

Leave God out of this. The man chose for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by EnlightenedUFO: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
frankoben:

Usifo who would have been 50 years old today had met a girl about two weeks ago and they began a relationship. This despite the fact that he is married to a manager in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

Usifo who felt more comfortable meeting with his side chic outside his home and hers, to prevent nosey neighbours from prying, rented an Airbnb in Lekki, Lagos where they both checked into before the unfortunate incidence.

He met the girl 2 weeks ago.

and you know that he was comfortable with his side chic outside his home... After 2 weeks!

All these pothole stories.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Benrosaria(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
frankoben:
How side chic drugged and stabbed Super TV CEO and Nigerian billionaire Michael Usifo Ataga to death in Lagos

It is a sad day for family and friends of Michael Usifo Ataga, the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, and a director in Super Network Limited, a telecoms firm, as he has been gruesomely murdered by his side chick.

Ataga who resides in Banana Island was reported missing on Sunday by concerned friends and family after all efforts to reach him proved abortive.

Checks at his Victoria Island office showed he wasn’t there either and this put everyone in a panic mode including his wife and children who reside in Abuja.

Unfortunately, his lifeless body was found this morning in a flat in Lekki phase 1 with multiple stable wounds after several withdrawals were made from his account.

Usifo who would have been 50 years old today had met a girl about two weeks ago and they began a relationship. This despite the fact that he is married to a manager in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

Usifo who felt more comfortable meeting with his side chic outside his home and hers, to prevent nosey neighbours from prying, rented an Airbnb in Lekki, Lagos where they both checked into before the unfortunate incidence.

Following his disappearance, a combined team of concerned friends, family members, the police and DSS operatives all the way from Abuja through the concerted efforts of the wife, tracked down the owner of the Airbnb, who received payment from the side chic’s bank account into which Ataga had previously made a transfer for the payment to.

The apartment was broken into and that was where he was found dead with multiple stabs in his neck, chest and thigh.

The side chick withdrew N5 million from his account before they killed Ataga.

Apparently, the side chic carried out the murder after she must have drugged him as the security guards at the rentals said no 3rd party came visiting Atage and the side chic besides a dispatch rider who brought drugs for the girl.

The side chic who was last seen on Tuesday when the murder happened, was equally tracked down and arrested alongside the owner of the Airbnb.

Many of Ataga’s friends have expressed as to how the side chic was able to pull the dastardly act all alone as Ataga was said to have been an amateur boxer who was very strong.

After the side chic left the apartment following his gruesome death, money began to disappear from Atage’s Guaranty Trust Bank account and it was an email from Ataga’s email address asking for a change in his account details, did the withdrawals stop.

With thiis, GTBank put an embargo on the account to prevent any further withdrawal.

Investigations is still on and the case is still unfolding.

https://thestreetjournal.org/super-tv-ceo-michael-usifo-ataga-robbed-stabbed-to-death-in-lagos/

So how much was the drug, the Airbnb payment, the cruises, the meals, drinks, and all of the shopping that she could only take out 5million and a soul. Dumb black soul, who values money to human life

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Prettychild(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
It serves him right. You will leave your fine wife and kids to be chasing shadows. It's well

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Klass99(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
smiley

10 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ceenacks(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it

Advice
Stil misleading

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Brightest04(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Honestly I can't waste my sympathy on this kind of a man.Already God have blessed him with everything a man needs in life,yet he preferred to romance with those good for nothing girls all over the town. Now he got himself wasted and made his innocent wife a widow and his innocent children fatherless,and threw his family and friends into mourning.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bluefilm: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
He is a pussy man, obviously

Maybe his soul rest in perfect Pussy.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lesson for men: Don't be having ojukokoro upandan. Be content with your wife at home before you meet an assassin of a side chick like this.

He that heareth...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.