Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (86559 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Labadi69: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
rule 2

Please what are you calling the mods for? Where was rule 2 broken? He wasn’t insulting you. He was stating the obvious. Your English there was indeed rotten angry

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by hipsyleema(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
My questions are: 1. Who got hold of his phone and saw the debit alerts? 2. Who requested to change his bank account email address? 3. Is there an "unknown" third party involved in the murder?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Rickywardell332: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sad . Rip. Billonaire
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
[s]See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.
I believe some men killed him. Maybe business went wrong.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.

That's not enough evidence.

This is Nigeria where even a guard can be bribed.
Didn't you watch the video where Pretty Michael bribed guards to act evil for him?

THE SIDE CHICK IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE BY THE COURT OF LAW[/s]
Trash!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Labadi69:

Please what are you calling the mods for? Where was rule 2 broken? He wasn’t insulting you. He was stating the obvious. Your English there was indeed rotten angry
lalasticlala seun myn44 please do something about this guy. He keeps telling people who make typo that they are not educated
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by win2da: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
This kind story dey sweet my Belle... Marry one woman and love that one who stood with you all the years... But some said no.... This is the result....

Adulterous lifestyle=Anyhow death....

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by emmnprince(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
Moral lesson;never sleep or loose your guard with a side chick grin

As for those above me saying he deserves it and so,you no get sense

If all Lagos wealthy men are killed by their side chicks,there would be no rich man in Lagos.

Let us take a closer look at your comment:

never sleep . . . with a side chick.
He may not have planned to spend the night with her but she has drugs that can make him spend the night. So his plan might have been defeated by the drugs he consumed unknowingly.

If the "sleep" in your statement meant, never have sex with a side chick (which it isn't from all indication). Sex is on the top list of one who has a side chick! What is the essence of having a side chick without sex!

never . . . loose guard with a side chick.
No matter how you try not to loose your guard, no matter how deft you are in applying the rules of the game so that you won't be cut down, a smarter courtesan/side chick will have her way since sex is involved.

If all Lagos wealthy men are killed by their side chicks,there would be no rich man in Lagos.
If all Lagos wealthy men are killed by their side chicks, new wealthy men will spring up. Upcoming ones like Seun and I will replace them. Even, some wealthy men from other states may relocate to Lagos to secure the state and multiply their estates.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by delishpot: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let the wife cross her legs and enjoy the rest of her life.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by win2da: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
This kind story dey sweet my Belle... Marry one woman and love that one who stood with you all the years... But some said no.... This is the result....

Adulterous lifestyle=Anyhow death....
Plus High ticket with speed to Lucifer's domain.....

Argue with your prick
Quote me negatively with your dick
Bye....

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Labadi69: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
please do something about this guy. He keeps telling people who make typo that they are not educated

See bolded. Are you high? Where did that come from? How old are you please? angry

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
What a corn tree
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
xscoffy:

Damn nigga.

Who cares!
sapphiere Is good. She knows how to get you guys’ goat

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by win2da: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Keep prick one place. Respect your family, wife and children....
Now kasala don burst.....

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ishilove:

So what was he doing with the ONE who wasn't his lawfully wedded wife?

Man shall not live by bread alone, Did you miss the part his wife & kids are in abuja. is it until he has pimple busting with sperm b4 yu know say konji naa bastard.

they say its in lekki nd the gurl has been arrested thats by the way have you seen pocohantas lately hope you're hearing from her sha
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Kingpin1000: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

She is not a side chick, na olosho
What will be her motive for killing him... bro don't tell me it's because of money. She can just snap the front and back of his atm card. Hackers and loaders will do the magic

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
2shaw:
What a disgrace. I can never bring a stranger especially a hookup bich nd feel comfy. Lai lai.

All form of hook up should be done and concluded during the day. Don't ever allow any hook up lady to sleep in your house. She fit do you evil. Nigeria is dead and the men and women in this country have adapted to the hardship, I'm sure you know what that means. Heartless people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Myself2(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
hammer3x:
#

DEM NEVER TELL US THE GIRL AGE.

YOUNG GIRLS HATE WHEN OLD MAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM, WITH HIS WHITE BEARD.

SHE MIGHT BE A SMALL GIRL.

Hmmm, I doubt she is a small girl, in any case smalll wey get.mind go dey book Airbnb to camp with married man, no be small girl again
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by emmnprince(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
My brother wetin we go do na, Fornication and adultery is a must and we go dey try protect ourselves. For your info this ain't expired weed, abi you never hear that song wey they talk say I get my weed from california grin

But fornication and adultery is not a must na, na choice! If you no even one engage in for. & adul. so long one dey high on substances and chemicals, one is susceptible! Na to comot all these triggers & activate self-control mode, na im win am.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Lifestone(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
LegalBaby:

Did they tie rope on his neck to cheat on his wife? Endangered species my foot
Yet almost 80% of today's chics depends on the benevolence of the big boys for survival. But the rate at which girls now kill men needs societal intervention. Men are endangered

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Lifestone(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmnprince:

I disagree with you on this!

Not all men, but the rich and wealthy men have become endangered species to side chics, courtesans, call girls, violent women, especially men that engages in extramarital affairs.

I am not speaking at this instance alone. The other day, it's a lady cutting of the pennis of his boy friend, you see even married women killing their husband over very flimsy issues.
The earlier we accept the fact that by being the provider in most relationships, either marital or side chics, the desires to totally own men by women has endangered men gender.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
hipsyleema:
My questions are: 1. Who got hold of his phone and saw the debit alerts? 2. Who requested to change his bank account email address? 3. Is there an "unknown" third party involved in the murder?

No one had to get the man's, the gurl was stupid enough to attempt changing the details of account, that alone is a enough to solve the puzzle. if the report says there is no 3rd party why the question
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by writeprof(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
One of the fallouts of husband and wife living apart! It's a tragedy indeed especially for the wife and children.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Those lekki oloshos are not nice at all
Once they smell money they can arrange u
Many are on codedruns.com
Clean looking yummy gals
They range from 30k a night to $200 a night

They share apartments in lekki and hustle from their homes

U have to be alert to be with them
Notice they arrested the rental of the place
Cos it's not possible to leave the room for days without checking up on the client

Once my guy carry one
The gal took him to a hotel
He paid with his card
He ran away in the morning and didn't pay her
Babe got his details cos they know the people in the place
And found him on Facebook
Traced his wife

Na me help am with better lie wey make him wife leave the case
Cos she really believe the olosho
Even though my friend did it
We scatter am grin grin

How can you refer to damaged women on coded runs as clean looking yummy girls? A girl who has the will to put her photos on that site and advertise herself as a prostitute is as heartless as the residents in the movie 'the walking dead'

If you know what is good for you, avoid anything olosho henceforth. They are all thieves now

5 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Agree. A lot of the story comes across as conjecture…
Presumably, there are details of the story that still has not been filled in.
>

The gal didn't work alone. There is more to the story.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Klass99(f): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by FashionCookie(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it
Person no dey sharp finish Oga...where your sharpness end, na there another person for start.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Klass99:
[s][/s]

Please stop talking.

The same Bible you quoted also says "even a fool is thought to be wise, when he keeps his mouth shut"

I mean no offence but your comment reminded me of that scripture I quoted.
In the multitude of counsel, there's safety. Marriage is not theory and since you will rather take the risk of leaving your man live a dangerous life,I wish you luck. I will no longer reply you so I won't inadvertently be leading you more into the sin of to citing the scriptures for your uncouth remark. It is your marriage. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ofadaman:
Something must kill a man, one woman is never enough baba, there's so many young,hot ass babes everywhere, one has to enjoy as many as possible, one has to enjoy all there is to life and when it's your time,it's your time.

All die na die ,and we'd all face it one day,rich ,poor, holy, sinner everyone, and we'd never know how or when it'd come, but it's coming. Be sure that when you're going, let it be that you've enjoyed this life to the fullest cos it's just this once and there's no other life anywhere(no proof of such)..

Bleep hoes, drink beer, smoke weed, hangout, go places, eat nice food, listen to Good music, this is all creator wants from us, for everything he's done its for our enjoyment, (incl.that big ass chick u like).. don't be the guy that dies without doing anything ,for you'd become the servant that wasted his talent.

Today, I say to you reading this, "give yourself the liberty to fall for the very first crazy idea that comes to mind".

I understand you are still in your 20s. I also understand that you will retrace your steps sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Florasilver: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it

This guy, pls repent Jesus loves you. Stop being foolishly wise!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Bros I dey look u one kain. You know too much about this subject cheesy. But seriously, u ought open a thread about it.

Never knew this below exists. They even show their faces

Oga I be street
When we need some kind flavor
We just go shopping
Trust me
It's one of the pleasures of hell grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.