Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (86550 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by mountmoriah(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by meobizy(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
1. We need a Forbes Nigeria with a verified list of Nigerian billionaires. This one everybody in Nigeria is a billionaire is beginning to rub me the wrong way. Nairalanders don’t know it, but I’m a billionaire who frequently visits this forum to laugh at broke people’s frustrations.

2. Any woman who believed she was married to that man was being dishonest to herself. There’s a look a man satisfied in marriage has, it is totally absent in those pictures.

3. Everybody has their way they’ll exit the world. He picked one. Life continues for the living. Maybe in ten years his oldest son will start disturbing our airwaves with music and claim adamantly that the APC government killed his father. Wink if you know who I’m referring to.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Klass99(f): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by mountmoriah(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by ekestic1976(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
delzbaba:
What will this guy explain to God? After God gave you wealth and comfort you still played into the devils court.shame

Yeah. The devil aka Delilah.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by beeveepee60: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biggest forum in Ghana 4387894
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by itu404(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Praxis758:
Amateur Boxer ke?....... Even the powerful Samson was humbled by the lap of a woman.

This is why we say abstain from extramarital affairs. He died while still at the prime if his career.
I am downcast. What was he still looking for, leaving your wife and kids embarrassed knowing what led to your untimely demise.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Eazi1:
One thing must kill a man

sorry for the airbnb owner oooo
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
TossTos:
Ehn serves him right .
Side chick
COMPARED to
NNPC MANAGER
we have our choices Sha .

Women in such top position can’t fvck wella, he is an amateur boxer,shows he might be the aggressive type in the sack. NNPC manager wouldnt stand a chance or want to belittle her feminism to go on a knee and suck preek

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by poweredcom(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billionaires wey no sharp ...he go de trust side chick ...this guy na big fool...I don't care if he is dead ...

See wetin woman don do am ....runs gal don kill an a young man that is begining to chop his retirement life ...

In mosdii and womenareapes1 voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by SirWhiteFish: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
What does a man really want

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Apebo: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
U follow kyuu yo ukpe ve. Ude i ilu ami ke you.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by GENTLETEE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's darsdadly!! She should face the full wrath of the law!!!
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
justscorchone:

Women in such top position can’t fvck wella, he is an amateur boxer,shows he might be the aggressive type in the sack. NNPC manager wouldnt stand a chance or want to belittle her feminism to go on a knee and suck preek

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Osanoghodua1: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
She will hunt for your dear life until a man is reduced to a piece of bread. By means of a whorerish woman shall a man be reduced to a pieces of bread.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by ImaIma1(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it

Why stress yourself playing if you have to consciously tick these boxes? If you slip on one, what happens?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by 9gerian: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
The side chick withdrew N5 million from his account before they killed Ataga.

Any explanation for the above?

sapphiere:
See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.
I believe some men killed him. Maybe business went wrong.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.

That's not enough evidence.

This is Nigeria where even a guard can be bribed.
Didn't you watch the video where Pretty Michael bribed guards to act evil for him?
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
THE FUTURE OF MURDERERS AND THIEVES IS FEMALE.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
chai
na wa o
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by hammer3x: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
NIGERIA GIRLS ARE NOT SMILING AT ALL...

NIGERIA MEN DON TOO FCUKKK AND DISAPPOINT DEM.

PAYBACK IS A BITCH.

WHO KNOW THE PERSON THAT UPSET HER TO THIS KIND LEVEL.

OGBURU OZU NA HIGH SEA
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by stunnert(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rule no 9: Don't be caught slipping
ImaIma1:

Why stress yourself playing if you have to consciously tick these boxes? If you slip on one, what happens?

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bejeria101(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
So sad i had to confirm this story yesterday from my friend.

Rest in peace sifo, wasnt suppose to end like this.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

She wanted to have all his money, reason she requested for account details to be changed. Greediness.
And all his money was N5m?

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by hammer3x: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
NO MATTER WAT, NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER...

WE MUST CONTINUE FCUCKING DEM...

ON THING MUST KILL A MAN.

HIS DEATH GAVE HER THE BEST ORGASM OF HER LIFE. LOL

RIP
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by stunnert(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you play the game without following those advice then na O.Y.O be your case
Ceenacks:

Advice
Stil misleading
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by emmnprince(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lifestone:
Men have become an endangered specie

I disagree with you on this!

Not all men, but the rich and wealthy men have become endangered species to side chics, courtesans, call girls, violent women, especially men that engages in extramarital affairs.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Theoarhics: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who is an amateur boxer if Samson can be subdued b a woman as powerful as he was . Women are most dangerous and sweetest specie on earth. The best way to live with them is to apply wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Gjmff: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bejeria101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

His wife is my friends sister,he confirmed the story to me last night.
So sad about sifos death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by onomeabuja: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
i de find that girl wen de always talk say" d future us female"
make i first find her den drive down & track her now!

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by redsun(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
That is polygamy is better if you can afford it. He didn't have to hide it if he was man enough to make it known to his woman from the word go that he can't be tamed as a successful African.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.