Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? (699 Views)

Why Do We Cheat In Relationships / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Guys Why Do We Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Y'all state ur reasons, I'm scared to date!!
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Mrscarter(f): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jonathanmark:
Y'all state ur reasons, I'm scared to date!!

Cheating isnt a gender based decision/action.
It depends on the person not their gender
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mrscarter:

Cheating isnt a gender based decision/action.
It depends on the person not their gender
but why still.. Its sad u can't go into a relationship with one mind ..u would be on the edge of ur sit waiting for the worse to happen
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Mrscarter(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jonathanmark:
but why still.. Its sad u can't go into a relationship with one mind ..u would be on thd edge of ur situation waiting for the worse to happen

True. U gotta find a person who has good values and morals. Although its never carved in stone that that person will always be 100% faithful. No matter how much u know someone u never know what can happen in life. I guess u just gotta find the right person who loves u enough to resist temptation n ofcourse u do the same. Someone who has similar goals/wants in life n work on keeping each other happy n build something strong.
But yes its hard finding someone 100% loyal but they are out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mrscarter:

True. U gotta find a person who has good values and morals. Although its never carved in stone that that person will always be 100% faithful. No matter how much u know someone u never know what can happen in life. I guess u just gotta find the right person who loves u enough to resist temptation n ofcourse u do the same. Someone who has similar goals/wants in life n work on keeping each other happy n build something strong.
u re absolutely right, thanks for ur contribution.. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Women cheats the most.

Reason: dem no just get SENSE undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Fasindo: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked

It's men that cheat more, so they said, but I wonder why the madams fear DNA test more.

1 Like

Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Women cheats the most.

Reason: dem no just get SENSE undecided
lol so i heard too,
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

It's men that cheat more, so they said, but I wonder why the madams fear DNA test more.
hahaha, Making a man take care of another man's child is the height of it all
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Sweetshugar(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mrscarter:

some men are lucky but misused the opportunity
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by Mrscarter(f): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Sweetshugar:
some men are lucky but misused the opportunity

Yeah can happen to women n males too
Re: Who Cheats The Most In A Relationship, Man Or The Woman? And Why Do We Cheat? by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Cheating in a relationship is a psychological phenomenon and without understanding psychology, you cant understand why a partner will cheat. Those who cheat have their reasons. Communication is the key to stop 80% of cheating cases. Have you ever asked your partner if they will cheat and why they will cheat on you. Most relationships these days are just people using each other as a means to an end. The best relationships are based on godly premises. "A prudent wife is from the Lord." (Proverbs 19:14, KJV)

(1) (Reply)

Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto / Earn Up To 50,000 Naira On This Legit Paying Site (free Registration) / 4 Things Men Do In The Bedroom, That Most Ladies Like But Won't Ask Them For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.