Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto (697 Views)

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? / Hope I Am Not Feeling Jealousy Or Insecure? / Is This Jealousy, Envy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by Adun2020: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'll be writing this in bit.

My ex broke my heart in 2011, I moved on.
She got married I think 2016, which I attended, to me just to show maturity.

2020, I tried asking one of her friends out which she knew through me while in uni out. The mumu girl didn't gree, she went ahead to tell my ex.

My ex in return went to play my records to my sister's hubby:
Why on Earth did she do that?

How she aborted twice for me and that I'm asking her friend out.

Though, she never told him where she was at fault, that she was messing around with a guy, who was always handling her breasts, fingering her but claimed there was no sex.

To be continued
Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by fati2001(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adun2020:
I'll be writing this in bit.

My ex broke my heart in 2011, I moved on.
She got married I think 2016, which I attended, to me just to show maturity.

2020, I tried asking one of her friends out which she knew through me while in uni out. The mumu girl didn't gree, she went ahead to tell my ex.

My ex in return went to play my records to my sister's hubby:

How she aborted twice for me and that I'm asking her friend out.

Though, she never told him where she was at fault, that she was messing around with a guy, who was always handling her breasts, fingering her but claimed there was no sex.

To be continued

WHEN? sad

1 Like

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by airminem(f): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
... To be continued
Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by fati2001(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
airminem:
... To be continued

when?

1 Like

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by Adun2020: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
I really want to know why she did play my records to my sister's hubby.

I'll continue after getting some reasons
Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by DDDEnterprises: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ehn after you continue and end the story, we will answer you.

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by fati2001(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adun2020:

Why on Earth did she do that?

because she don't want you to misuse her like ur ex grin

1 Like

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by fati2001(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adun2020:

because you ain't ready for relationship but relationsex

1 Like

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by fati2001(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adun2020:
I really want to know why she did play my records to my sister's hubby.

I first talk am.. she don't want you to misuse her friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/6260820/act-jealousy#96137072

1 Like

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by Adun2020: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fati2001 don't let me catch you ooo.

Well, for the friend, she has always be jealous of the relationship.

I messed up though, maybe I'd say my own part before moving to her own side.

First impression matters, let me say her own first.
I got married last year and my wife delivered safely. a baby boy.
Those who we attended same school with will be familiar with this story.

My ex and I attended same secondary school, moved to same University and finally served in the same state.

I was her first to enter to thrust him. We were so closed and I loved her with everything. We lived in different states as at then, I was in the south west while she was in the middle belt.

We only see ourselves during school session. People liked our combo and prayed for our kind of relationship.
Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by Kaylet: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
fati2001:

I first talk am.. she don't want you to misuse her friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/6260820/act-jealousy#96137072

Correct

1 Like

Re: Is this Jealousy or what's this ex upto by imagrg(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
HIV is trending everywhere you go. So, tread softly, softly in the soft centre.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Men Do In The Bedroom, That Most Ladies Like But Won't Ask Them For It. / It's All In Vain Now / Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.