Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! (4620 Views)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Lovelyperson(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilianofentse:
Simp
Original one. grin
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Lovelyperson(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jack005:
All because of toto? Some guys are more than simps... Tufia.. Op you are a disgrace to manhood.. Spitss!
A very big disgrace
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Op is using all of you to catch cruise,i know it a fiction when i saw December 25,how come she choose the precise date.op is a writer in practice.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by ekitimanalways(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
okpelu:
The purpose of creating this account is to ask for advice

I've been dating this girl for a year plus and everything seemed to be going great till this year. She seemed distant, and blamed it on me becoming distant too.. so I told her we should try to make things better. For weeks we have been going up and down over the same things. Then recently, we went to a party and all through the party, she was looking at other guys while I was talking to her. I was pissed. We quarreled about it and a few other things. She was going back to school and I told her I was coming to see her in school the next day. Her reaction pissed me off. She wasn't keen. So I said I was going to see her. The next day I pretended I was there. And all of a sudden, I found that she blocked me from all corners. I was alarmed. I tried calling her with several numbers. She blocked all. Omo I was pissed. When we finally spoke, she said she needed a break. I was shocked. I take care of her. I pamper her. I send her money over regularly. I don't ask her for anything. She then proceeded to tell me our quarrels dey affect her mental health. I was extremely shocked. Extremely. I said no. She said then we should break up. I agreed. After I changed my mind, begged her, and then she tells me I should give her space to heal. I said how long. She tells me till December 25. I should call and find out if she is still interested.... That she is 80 percent sure she would say yes. I want to know what y'all think

And yes you can say whatever you like
Please she is not into you.
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by slimshedo: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
u r not just a simp bt a very big fool,wen dy re many fishes in d river.oboy ur head
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
What kind of a man is this one, eeh? God have mercy!
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by longjosh: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gone are the days when guys rally round to help a brother in need. The op is clearly not thinking right, and every guyman has passed through this stage. Instead of insulting him, let's find a way of showing a brother the light... We can knock some sense into his head also but minimise the insult.

That said, OP, delete every means of communication with the said girl. Upgrade yourself, invest in yourself. Buy new clothes, make money for yourself, hang out with friends that value you. Be happy. In no time the ho is gon come begging. Trust me, this work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by apostle96: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
I have once being a simp like the OP
But now
I have swallowed the red pill
I am no more a simp
And I will never ever be a simp
This is my testimony. I hope OP will one day share same.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by olugabbie(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=okpelu post=102886417]The purpose of creating this account is to ask for advice

I've been dating this girl for a year plus and everything seemed to be going great till this year. She seemed distant, and blamed it on me becoming distant too.. so I told her we should try to make things better. For weeks we have been going up and down over the same things. Then recently, we went to a party and all through the party, she was looking at other guys while I was talking to her. I was pissed. We quarreled about it and a few other things. She was going back to school and I told her I was coming to see her in school the next day. Her reaction pissed me off. She wasn't keen. So I said I was going to see her. The next day I pretended I was there. And all of a sudden, I found that she blocked me from all corners. I was alarmed. I tried calling her with several numbers. She blocked all. Omo I was pissed. When we finally spoke, she said she needed a break. I was shocked. I take care of her. I pamper her. I send her money over regularly. I don't ask her for anything. She then proceeded to tell me our quarrels dey affect her mental health. I was extremely shocked. Extremely. I said no. She said then we should break up. I agreed. After I changed my mind, begged her, and then she tells me I should give her space to heal. I said how long. She tells me till December 25. I should call and find out if she is still interested.... That she is 80 percent sure she would say yes. I want to know what y'all think

Bro if you don't want to suffer. Let her go. Relationship is not by force.

You will loose her eventually. So let her go. Move on bro!

She may come begging you to accept her back in future. But never accept her back.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Agbebakun22: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tony umez sited kwantinue simping
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Worldwise(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are the real definition of M U M U.

Mumu with flying colours.

okpelu:

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Waiting till Dec. 25 kee you there undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Susily(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilianofentse:
Simp

My guy, even woman de call you SIMP to tell you how your mumu reach grin grin

Some guys sef sad
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Luizkid:
Bros keep on sending her money regularly but only call her to confirm if she's got the alert. Na una type una girlfriends dey sweet especially when una dey take care of the billings.

I dey fuckkk em type Dem gf steady steady..
I just banged one a few weeks ago and she was telling me how she bills her so called Main BF..
Lol..
Op... Continue Simping.. You are doing well..

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Xxx123xxx:
By the powers vested upon me by my Fathers and His Fathers before him I dub you sir Simpselot Duke of DunceLand

Chaii...
I laugh sotey I fall for chair..
Mehnn see Savagery..
Make una no make Op hypertensive oo
Lol
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Timblaze(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Op! Run� � she need time to Hoe around
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Beetwaise(m): 12:29am On Jun 20, 2021
BiggyB242:
Most guys invest on ladies forgetting about themselves. They can buy their gf an iPhone 12 while they sue a Nokia phone.

That's where you get it wrong. Invest on yourself make girls like you. I don't date a girl except she shows interest in me then I make my request. In a long run, she will be the one who loves more.

You simply nailed it @ the bolded statements. Guys, take note...he just said it all, thumbs up.
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2021
okpelu:

You need serious flogging.
You know what? Why not wait till her wedding day and then ask her if she's still interested? undecided Like I said ,you need flogging.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Be a big idiot n wait till December na...
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by phemmyfour: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2021
okpelu:

Let her be. Never in your life beg to be loved again.

Be yourself and the one that ll love and accept you the way you are will come your way
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by okoroemeka(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Godada:

So with all the signs she has been giving that she is no longer interested, you keep at it shamelessly. Needless to say, you were blocked and you couldn't take the hint. You let her spell it out for you that she is breaking up with you and you still debased yourself begging her. Do tell me: what does she bring to the table in this relationship aside spreading her legs like Nkechi wornout Bible?

I have to give it to her: she is a top manipulator. She created division and blamed it on you and now, she has told you to give her space that the division she cooked and served you is giving her mental stress. And she not only gave you a time frame and she also assured you that she is 80% sure she is gonna be back with you when while you were with her, she wanted out.

From a guy to a follow guy, retrace your steps, you are in a losing proposition. You have lost her ever since. Man up, and move on
perfect,your analysis was perfection,the girl is obviously smarter than the guy,she gave him the impression that she will come back 80% and a timeline of dec 25,so she will continue to collect her allocation, women are Masters in playing emotional mind games.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Salliet(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Simp Grand Commander in the Order of the Niger

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=ABANGWABOI post=102897431]

Chaii...
I laugh sotey I fall for chair..
Mehnn see Savagery..
Make una no make Op hypertensive oo
Lol[/quote.. I couldn't help it
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Danieljnrs(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Just leave her to go
Because if you guys come back again.
Nothing come out, so let her go
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by abbasajao(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
One man down. I repeat one man down. He needs support

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Ayo2004: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
okpelu:

I've been dating this girl for a year plus and everything seemed to be going great till this year. She seemed distant, and blamed it on me becoming distant too.. so I told her we should try to make things better. For weeks we have been going up and down over the same things. Then recently, we went to a party and all through the party, she was looking at other guys while I was talking to her. I was pissed. We quarreled about it and a few other things. She was going back to school and I told her I was coming to see her in school the next day. Her reaction pissed me off. She wasn't keen. So I said I was going to see her. The next day I pretended I was there. And all of a sudden, I found that she blocked me from all corners. I was alarmed. I tried calling her with several numbers. She blocked all. Omo I was pissed. When we finally spoke, she said she needed a break. I was shocked. I take care of her. I pamper her.[/b] I send her money over regularly[b]. I don't ask her for anything. She then proceeded to tell me our quarrels dey affect her mental health. I was extremely shocked. Extremely. I said no. She said then we should break up. I agreed. After I changed my mind, begged her, and then she tells me I should give her space to heal. I said how long. She tells me till December 25. I should call and find out if she is still interested.... That she is 80 percent sure she would say yes. I want to know what y'all think

Once I saw the bolded,I concluded u are a foolish simp And I am sure u are planning to wait till December 25

Anyways,your type is very useful,na u dey sort the girl bills while we just dey chop am
Keep it up grin
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Adolfhitler001: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Op no get brothers that's 100% sure, i can bet you are the only son surrounded by ladies',weak ass nigga
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by ashawopikin(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
okpelu:

op, u be mumu
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Everywhere I turn I see simp simp simp simp simp I almost suffocate cause you guys keep choking me . Leave that girl she belongs to the streets. Find yourself a female pastor and marry
okpelu:

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by emetisuccess(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
What is wrong with men? i can't understand again. A lady giving attitude, i mean a lady that u gave everything, i'll just count my loses one by one and end the relationship. There are thousands and millions out there, look for another and continue the good will.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beetwaise:

You simply nailed it @ the bolded statements. Guys, take note...he just said it all, thumbs up.

If these guys have seen what girls do for the one they love. I know a guy who is in Canada now, his gf did everything baba non spend a dime. A friend of mine got a job in an oil and gas company courtesy his babe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / What Do You See When You Kiss And Make Love With Your Eyes Closed? / Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.