Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! (4619 Views)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by xtervaganza(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
okpelu:
The purpose of creating this account is to ask for advice

I've been dating this girl for a year plus and everything seemed to be going great till this year. She seemed distant, and blamed it on me becoming distant too.. so I told her we should try to make things better. For weeks we have been going up and down over the same things. Then recently, we went to a party and all through the party, she was looking at other guys while I was talking to her. I was pissed. We quarreled about it and a few other things. She was going back to school and I told her I was coming to see her in school the next day. Her reaction pissed me off. She wasn't keen. So I said I was going to see her. The next day I pretended I was there. And all of a sudden, I found that she blocked me from all corners. I was alarmed. I tried calling her with several numbers. She blocked all. Omo I was pissed. When we finally spoke, she said she needed a break. I was shocked. I take care of her. I pamper her. I send her money over regularly. I don't ask her for anything. She then proceeded to tell me our quarrels dey affect her mental health. I was extremely shocked. Extremely. I said no. She said then we should break up. I agreed. After I changed my mind, begged her, and then she tells me I should give her space to heal. I said how long. She tells me till December 25. I should call and find out if she is still interested.... That she is 80 percent sure she would say yes. I want to know what y'all think

And yes you can say whatever you like
oloribu ni e
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hehehehehe.... Eweeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy

Just forget everything about her,.. and move on,... these are kind of girls that’s changes good guys
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by swanpath: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello. I also felt lonely for a long time. I understood you . I had no luck with girls, I tried to establish relationships for a long time, and it was all in vain. I was very upset and my friends decided to help me. They showed me femaleloophole.org. There I met my current girlfriend. The miracle worked!
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
okpelu:
The purpose of creating this account is to ask for advice

I've been dating this girl for a year plus and everything seemed to be going great till this year. She seemed distant, and blamed it on me becoming distant too.. so I told her we should try to make things better. For weeks we have been going up and down over the same things. Then recently, we went to a party and all through the party, she was looking at other guys while I was talking to her. I was pissed. We quarreled about it and a few other things. She was going back to school and I told her I was coming to see her in school the next day. Her reaction pissed me off. She wasn't keen. So I said I was going to see her. The next day I pretended I was there. And all of a sudden, I found that she blocked me from all corners. I was alarmed. I tried calling her with several numbers. She blocked all. Omo I was pissed. When we finally spoke, she said she needed a break. I was shocked. I take care of her. I pamper her. I send her money over regularly. I don't ask her for anything. She then proceeded to tell me our quarrels dey affect her mental health. I was extremely shocked. Extremely. I said no. She said then we should break up. I agreed. After I changed my mind, begged her, and then she tells me I should give her space to heal. I said how long. She tells me till December 25. I should call and find out if she is still interested.... That she is 80 percent sure she would say yes. I want to know what y'all think

And yes you can say whatever you like

Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Innobee99(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
SimpSON
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by nnamx4u: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
The way you get shocked ehhh I was wondering if your body was constructed by an electrician cheesy cheesy. Moving on with your life for woman jare no dey. Most of them are not worth the stress. Another guy Don dey shale her
Re: I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! by Jackyz: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Endsarz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! / Do Men Who Are Bullies Turn You On? / Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.