Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me (17047 Views)

FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan / El-Rufai: My Child Will Remain In Public School Despite Kidnapping Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Mekudi: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Midget
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Foolish dwarf
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by dankt: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
No, your successor will come and right the wrong you have done to many of us. He will be a soothing balm to the injuries you inflicted on Kaduna State citizens by the grace of God. At the end of your tenure, we will breath a sigh of relief and say goodbye to bad rubbish.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by sino2000(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lets go

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmm!!
This Politicians won't stop to shock People!!
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Governance to him is about demolishing houses and sacking government staffs. undecided
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by hokafor(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
This midget the only thing you know how to do very well is demolition and destructions.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Temileyi79: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
That would never be a surprise to Nigerian or Kadunans since you are becoming a godfather of the state and will definitely install one of your stooge or political godson to be the next governor of the state. Abeg go die somewhere
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by staneless(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Just tell us your stooge...yeye man
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
The man Even said 'Issha Allah' (God willing)
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by BlackDuke(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na competition?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Indispensable85(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
What makes you think you'll determine your successor?
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Bahamas95(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
They already know the winner even before election.

Useless people!

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by sundaynuel(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
This country is full of shit,can a leader make this statement and go free in a civilized country
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by ceaser: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2021
An evil imp, you are.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by ismodiwa(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Get out
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by chaloskyx: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2021
NIGERIAS PROBLEM IS ITS LEADERS WIPE THEM ALL OUT AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by sholabi1: 1:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by phadul: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Well our campaign slogan that brought him to power was come and destroy our forefathers houses we accept and lo and behold 9ur wish is granted! cool
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Donedeal1(m): 3:54am On Jun 20, 2021
Thankful for that pre-warning

Residents of the state now can decide

Choose another demolishers or else

Choose a builder

All within your own reach.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Hssd8: 4:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Dumbest thing he said ever

After calling Tinubu a Godfather, now he wants to influence his own successor, even bragging more demolition would happen

Rather than build basic amenities and infrastructure around old structures as Europeans do, he wants to demolish Kaduna and build from the start

I think you are the dumb one here... You don't leave in the state and have no idea what is going on
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by nkenu(m): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2021
How do you know who is taking over from you The people votes is to decide that. I hope you are not planning of impossing your loyalist to the people of Kaduna..ooooo. And how do you know he is going to demolish more than you? Hmmmmmm!!
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by MightySparrow: 4:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Generation of wasters
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Enyimbamercedes: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Distributing land to your family and friends; isn’t that empowering a few selected people?

This imp is very annoying; when you watch his past utterances when they were seeking power, you’ll realize this devil incarnate is a vile individual.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by cardoctor(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2021
The bulldozer governor.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by udomonday: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2021
I love the man.he is real and progressive. his tenure as the FCT administrator was eventful he turned Abuja into a wonderful city.now abuja is turning into a slum.
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by noskcid(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Because he will be your loyal boy
Foolish-ticians
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Ibrahimkogi1010: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
So he already knows his successor abi na me no understand ni
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by West2019(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Short devil .we hear you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect / Magu: Panel Widens Probe / An Imperfect Democracy Is Better Than A Perfect Military Dictatorship - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.