Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings (19444 Views)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by obicmag(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2011
please somebody should give me update my DSTV just went off. Has rochas won?
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by nwaigbomg(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2011
my happiness knows no bound,

the tears of joy and liberation after a tortous path.

the joy of redemption and a new dawn,

to GOD BE GLORY. HE NEVER ABANDONED US IN THIS CRUCIAL MOMENT, KIND AND FAITHFUL GOD, YOU HAVE SHOWN THE WORLD THAT DARKNESS DON'T HAVE DOMINION OVER LIGHT,

WE SUFFERED A GREAT DEAL IN THE HAND  OF A TYRANT AND A FRAUDSTER

I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MY FELLOW IMOLITES FOR THEIR DOGDEDNESS AND SACRIFICE IN MAKING SURE THAT DARKNESS DOES NOT OVER LIGHT.
ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATS,

I PRAY THAT GOD WILL GIVE OWELLE THE WISDOM, VISION, STRENGHT TO TAKE IMO  STATE TO THE NEXT LEVEL,

I HAND OHAKIM AND HIS SUPPORTER ESPECIALLY ON NAIRALAND TO GOD,

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, IF OHAKIM ESCAPES JUSTICE ON EARTH, HE WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE WRAT OF GOD ON JUDGMENT DAY
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by zaragoza(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2011
they are still counting d votes of individual parties and also doing the arithematics involved! We all know d winner cos APGA swept the whole supplementary elections!!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Wislet(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2011
WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR '' AND IS RETURNED ELECTED''. Aside from that, the total results have been announced, and APGA(ROCHAS) is leading by a wide margin.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by nwaigbomg(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2011
before any competition, the losers and winners  are known by their past

Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by kasiem(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2011
Finally, where are the bogus prophets of ohikirkiri?
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by dayokanu(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2011
Congrats Imo for liberating yourself from the hold of PDP
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by friedrice1: 10:18am On May 07, 2011
ACN 107,068
APGA 336859
PDP 290496

grin
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Valto(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2011
IMO State Gov
Election (FINAL RESULT)
ACN --------- 107,028
APGA -------- 336,859
PDP ---------- 290,496
ROCHAS (APGA) won the Imo State
election
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Godalone(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2011
Congrats Imolites,you have done very well.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by ceejayclas(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2011
Official

ACN 107068
APGA 336,859
APGA 1678
CDC 447
PDP 290,496

APGA Has WON.!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by ceejayclas(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2011
Official from INEC

19 GUBERNITORIAL CANDIDATE
INEC DECLARATION OF RESULT OF IMO STATE

I PROF. HILLARY OGBO EDOGA THE VICE CHANCELLOR UMUDIKE HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I WAS THE RETURNING OFFICER. FURTHER STATE THAT ELECTION WAS CONTESTED
AND CANDIDATE RECIEVE THE FOLLOWING VOTES
ACN 107068
ALP 1070
ANPP 3313
APGA 336,859
APN 1336
ENPP 234
CDC 447
CPC 3053
DPP 563
FPN 101
FRESH 122
LP 1449
PDP 290,496
LPLP 1103

THAT OKOROCHA ROCHAS OF APGA IS HEREBY DECLARED THE WINNER AND IS HEREBY RETURNED ELECTED.

APGA Has WON.!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by happyday: 10:40am On May 07, 2011
At least,South eastern proved to Nigerians that they are not totally lost in the inimical euphoria of PDP.Congratulations Imolites.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Akainzo(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2011
ROCHAS has just been declared the WINNER!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by HamidO1(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2011
People of IMO finally liberated from PDP(Devils). I rejoice with you guyz. I hope Rochas justifies the people's mandate. Big ups to all serious opposition parties.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by nwaigbomg(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2011
rochas has been officially decleared th winner

guys see jubilation in streets of owerre
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Odunnu: 10:44am On May 07, 2011
Is it okay to start poppin somthn?
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by DaCreative(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2011
Sonofpeace:

Coming from Enugu, i truely admire the courage and perseverance of the people of IMO state and i pray that one day my state(Enugu) will attain this fit. The most interesting part of all this is that they achieved their goal without the lose of a single human life.
This victory is not for Imo people alone, but its for the whole of Nigeria democracy because realistically speaking no state has ever done what this people did and later come out victorious.
Indeed, all the good people of southeast are proud of them.

Two PDP thugs lost their lives after they were shot by security personel in an attempt to snatch ballot boxes at Ngo Okpala. Its a pity that they died supporting Ohakim.

Source: http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=33358
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by HamidO1(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2011
You can like to pop Alomo abeg. I'm very happy for the people of IMO and pray other SE states will do same in 2015. PDP can't take us where we dream to be
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by slap1(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2011
Owelle Rochas has been declared winner! I'm proud to be an Imolite!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by nwaghana: 11:20am On May 07, 2011
I have always been happy of being an Imolite, but today is the climax. Up Imo!!!!!!!

Rochas Okorocha, the people of Imo have made various sacrifices, they left their businesses, risked their lives in the face of Ohakim's matchete and gun-carrying boys, Imo people went out under the sun and in the rain to vote and protect their votes. Now it is your turn, Mr Governor-Elect, prepare to reciprocate and make your own sacrifices when you get there. Please work for the people and not for yourself. We don't want a second ohakim there.

Congratulation, Rochas (There's no way Ohakim will succeed if he goes to court)

Finally, Prof Jega has proved his credibility
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by desertboom(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2011
I've never seen such a jubilation before in my life. From the young to the very old chanting different kinds of jubilation song.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by nwaigbomg(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2011
you can become rochas okorocha facebook friend to congratulate him,

see his facebook page be
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Wislet(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2011
EWOO!!!!! ROCHAS emeriela nu o!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by obailala(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Fresh Air 2011[/size] in Imo. Death to PDP!!! grin grin grin
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Eagle75: 11:58am On May 07, 2011
Great Naira-Landers!!
I am from Imo State,
Congratulations to my Governor Owelle Anayochukwu Rochas Okorocha.
LONG LIVE IMO STATE!!
LONG LIVE IMOLITES!!!
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!!
One Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by olayanju22(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2011
Imo has a new governor,i tot ohakim said he is going to win hands -down , with that his funny igbotic phoneh accent.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On May 07, 2011
Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray cheesy

Ihe nile ga-eme na abalia.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Guk: 12:17pm On May 07, 2011
Ikedi Ohakim you were not listening in elementary school when they taught you "Pride goes before a Fall".

You had been perpetuating your own downfall since when you became governor. Your impunity was glaring when not long after you became gov, you came to Lagos & on your way to the Airport on a sunday morning, you watched as you security men beat up a woman who was driving from church for daring to be slow on the road in front of u.

Sometime thereafter, you did similar to a Catholic priest in Imo state. On both occassions, you found it unheard of for a gov to apologise. Your arrogance had no limits & you boasted without substance.

I hope you sit back & look at where things went wrong & seek to correct them for the future. \

GEJ might in sympathy give you a ministerial or ambassadorial position but please take it easy, gra gra dosent always prevail
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by Dede1(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2011
nwa-ghana:

I have always been happy of being an Imolite, but today is the climax. Up Imo!!!!!!!

Rochas Okorocha, the people of Imo have made various sacrifices, they left their businesses, risked their lives in the face of Ohakim's matchete and gun-carrying boys, Imo people went out under the sun and in the rain to vote and protect their votes. Now it is your turn, Mr Governor-Elect, prepare to reciprocate and make your own sacrifices when you get their. Please work for the people and not for yourself. We don't want a second ohakim there.

Congratulation, Rochas (There's no way Ohakim will succeed if he goes to court)
Finally, Prof Jega has proved his credibility

If the alleged news that election was not conducted in Oguta LGA is true, the Imo State gubernatorial election result that declared Rochas the winner has a day in Court of Appeals. Democracy does not encourage disenfranchisement of any group people. I am afraid the whole thing is a setup for court battle which could truncate the political joy expressed by the people of Imo State toward initial INEC pronouncements.
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by babaowo: 12:26pm On May 07, 2011
nah wha ooo e be like say change don dey naija oooo
Re: Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings by presido1: 12:29pm On May 07, 2011
Dede1:

If the alleged news that election was not conducted in Oguta LGA is true, the Imo State gubernatorial election result that declared Rochas the winner has a day in Court of Appeals. Democracy does not encourage disenfranchisement of any group people. I am afraid the whole thing is a setup for court battle which could truncate the political joy expressed by the people of Imo State toward initial INEC pronouncements.
Let him go to court then. As soon as he hands over, immunity is no more and he will be in kirikiri like his brother alabode. Ikiri is an animal so calling himself ikiri means that ohakigi wu anu ohia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / "Tinubu And APC Governors Behind Akeredolu" - Okorocha / Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.