Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Selling My Soul To The Satan. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selling My Soul To The Satan. (932 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
@cobby14

A punisher? Yes!
...others, the Bible disagreed with you.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Ola17: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
@Luvmijeje

You misunderstood me, just as many have done.

You wrote that I don't have their gifts, maybe. However, I do have their purpose.

To me being made a president in my church, it was so strange for me many reasons, the reasons I won't touch here. I rebelled against my church decision but my church leaders insisted that the decision wasn't theirs but divine.

I've touched so many lives in many ways you couldn't fathom. Yes, God has been wonderful.

Overall, my primary purpose isn't changing; 1. Become a known space scientist(& go on a voyage to space)
2. Become one of the greatest composers, Keyboardist & Pianist in human history.

I think that God has reached His limit for me. I want to be a genius above other geniuses, a superman, and a reference point. In honesty, I've achieved what many of my peers would only dream of, but I want more. Many have towed this path I'm about to embark on, and they were successful, so why won't I Luvmijeje?

If you are a gifted composer, keyboardist or pianist then your best bet is to give your all to it. Sacrifice comfort and look for an accomplished person in any of the fields you listed, understudy the person and with enough hardwork, dedication and tenacity you will get to your goal.

There’s no devil anywhere to sell your soul to, it all boils down to talent, luck and hardwork. And more hardwork. Anybody promising you any other thing only wants to play you.

Be guided.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by luvmijeje(f): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
@Luvmijeje

You misunderstood me, just as many have done.

You wrote that I don't have their gifts, maybe. However, I do have their purpose.

To me being made a president in my church, it was so strange for me many reasons, the reasons I won't touch here. I rebelled against my church decision but my church leaders insisted that the decision wasn't theirs but divine.

I've touched so many lives in many ways you couldn't fathom. Yes, God has been wonderful.

Overall, my primary purpose isn't changing; 1. Become a known space scientist(& go on a voyage to space)
2. Become one of the greatest composers, Keyboardist & Pianist in human history.

I think that God has reached His limit for me. I want to be a genius above other geniuses, a superman, and a reference point. In honesty, I've achieved what many of my peers would only dream of, but I want more. Many have towed this path I'm about to embark on, and they were successful, so why won't I Luvmijeje?

So why won't you? It is simply because you are not ready to put in the work.

I read recently that Jeff Bozos wants to travel to the space. He doesn't have your qualification. He was simply rich. If you have the money, you can travel to space. So what have you done to achieve enough wealth to travel to space?

You want to become the greatest composer, keyboardist and pianist in history. Show us some of your works? How many have you released? How many have you worked on?

It is good to dream big but what are you doing to achieve those dreams. Someone told me that the grave is the richest place on earth. Simply because it is place full of the biggest and the best ideas. I'm not interested in your dreams. I'm interested in the tangible things you will do to achieve those dreams.

Looking for the devil before achieving those dreams in living in fools paradise.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
@ billyonaire666

Hello there,

I’m yet to get your mail, here on this platform it seems we can’t communicate directly.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for your concern John I’ve read a lot, and I concluded that spirituality controls the physical or at least exert so much influence on it.

I never crave wealth or riches, most people would be very happy in my current state. I'm a born perfectionist, I've had some play before, put some great deal of works into my plays, but I never see what I needed in them, I never see the perfection that I crave.

Few are superficially gifted no doubt, some thought I am too, but I know I'm not, I can't great that magic, I couldn't bench those folks in the NASA, I've tried. I am not lazy in any way, I know how and what you feel. But I hope you understand, I’ve never lived in a fool paradise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? / Difference Between Ifa Ori Bibo And Muslim Ori Bibo / Post Ur Fav Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.