Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? (1430 Views)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women / Knowing The Dirty Games Men Play: On Males And Monogamy 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by scribble: 2:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Is monogamy an African construct. Everyone wants to cast aspersions on this man for being killed while with his side babe.

But is monogamy not about 2 generations new to Africa.

It's not part of our social fabric at all.

If men don't have to hide doing what they're wired to do naturally based on culture, etc, will this man and others like him have survived?

Men stop hiding. Cheat with your chest. Whomever will leave, arivedeci to them.

3 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Worldwise(m): 2:54am On Jun 20, 2021
I termed your submission to be an hypocrite.

According to the good book, A man to a woman. You know its a African thing, you go to the altar and make vows. You go registry make vows and also sign and get a certificate.

If you know you can't deal with it, partial out... let them know you are not in for it..

Because of is able to zip up, threw his family broken.

Men doing it, no side check, no cumcubine... Are they not human being?

If you are already committed adultery in your home, mend it and don't come and be finding heresies to back up your inability to zip up.

Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by kalu61(m): 5:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Worldwise:
I termed your submission to be an hypocrite.

According to the good book, A man to a woman. You know its a African thing, you go to the altar and make vows. You go registry make vows and also sign and get a certificate.

If you know you can't deal with it, partial out... let them know you are not in for it..

Because of is able to zip up, threw his family broken.

Men doing it, no side check, no cumcubine... Are they not human being?

If you are already committed adultery in your home, mend it and don't come and be finding heresies to back up your inability to zip up.

Shalom
It's your submission that's hypocritical with your skewed religious view.

Which one is "good book"?

Is good book or registry African?

Man is polygamous is nature, no amount of religion, education and civilization can erase it. Nature has made it so. Only few disciplined men keep to their vow not because their dick don't stand on sighting ass or boos they like.

Polygamy is African even the Muslem religion accommodated it. Even pastors dick stand at the alter on seeing those umuekwensu on mini skirt grin

4 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by richmond500: 5:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Mtchew,
All these nonsense about "men are structured to cheat" deh vex me, if u want to cheat, raise ur head and stand up to it, no drag all of us into ur infidelity

If u know u can't tuck ur dick with one lady then remain single.
Most of these men will cheat on their Lady with a woman with lower social class, less beautiful and a karashika-ish dunce compared to their wives

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by richmond500: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Being a man is not the ability to have a dick but the ability to control that dick

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Savedday: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by richmond500: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2021
kalu61:

Man is polygamous is nature, no amount of religion, education and civilization can erase it. Nature has made it so. Only few disciplined men keep to their vow not because their dick don't stand on sighting ass or boos they like.

Monogamy is African even the Muslem religion accommodated it. Even pastors dick stand at the alter on seeing those umuekwensu on mini skirt grin
stop saying rubbish, Man is not polygamous in nature, he wasn't created to be.
Cheating is a spirit that envelopes u, it takes discipline not to cheat, the men that cheats on their wives are loosed, its takes a critical standpoint, self sufficiency and discipline to be with one lady all throughout life.

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by IjapaTiroko: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Do to others what you will like them to do to you.
If you cheat on your wife, be prepared to get paid back.
There's no excuse for not wanting to get paid back in your own coin. Monogamy being unAfrican is bullshit.
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Nonexisting: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2021
richmond500:
[s]stop saying rubbish, Man is not polygamous in nature, he wasn't created to be.
Cheating is a spirit that envelopes u, it takes discipline not to cheat, the men that cheats on their wives are loosed, its takes a critical standpoint, self sufficiency and discipline to be with one lady all throughout life[/s].
You are the one saying rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by nzeobi(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2021
The case is still being investigated, I suggest we all waited for the true story from the police so we can be sure of what we're talking about.

It could be he made promises and couldn't fulfill it or that a deal between them went wrong or that she was paid to kill him too
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by SavageResponse(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2021
kalu61:

Monogamy is African even the Muslem religion accommodated it. Even pastors dick stand at the alter on seeing those umuekwensu on mini skirt grin

You're contradicting yourself
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by jmoore(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2021
scribble:
Is monogamy an African construct. Everyone wants to cast aspersions on this man for being killed while with his side babe.

But is monogamy not about 2 generations new to Africa.

It's not part of our social fabric at all.

If men don't have to hide doing what they're wired to do naturally based on culture, etc, will this man and others like him have survived?

Men stop hiding. Cheat with your chest. Whomever will leave, arivedeci to them.

You can practice polygamy without cheating.

Polygamy is not synonymous with cheating.
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by kalu61(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're contradicting yourself
It was auto correct error. I'm not contradicting myself.

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by kalu61(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2021
richmond500:
Cheating is a spirit that envelopes u, it takes discipline not to cheat, the men that cheats on their wives are loosed, its takes a critical standpoint, self sufficiency and discipline to be with one lady all throughout life.
You are correct from a Christian perspective.

You are the saying spewing rubbish for not understanding the question. The ops never asked for Christian view because they are other religions in Africa.
The ops asked if Monogamy is African? Not if it's acceptable in Christianity.

Your Father Abraham, Jacob, King David and Solomon did worst than monogamy, hope they will be lavishing in hell now grin
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Monogamy: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
kalu61:
You are correct from a Christian perspective. The ops asked if monogamy is African?

No, I am for the world
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by kalu61(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

No, I am for the world
If you are for the world then keep whatever suits you to yourself and not make others feel bad about what they belief.

If a man believes in monogamy, it will be hypocritical of him to be having side chicks and abusing female children. If a Muslim, allow him enyoy as many pussies he can cater for. If a traditionalist, let him have as many concubines as possible. If an atheist, let him do what his moral tells him.
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by xoxocandy(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
kalu61:

Polygamy is African even the Muslem religion accommodated it. Even pastors dick stand at the alter on seeing those umuekwensu on mini skirt grin
So dense
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by RisenJoe(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
But that doesn't give you the right to cheat because u feel it's an African thing, why not rather marry another wife.

How would you feel if your wife cheat with another African man cos it's cos an African man is not meant to be monogamous in nature.
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by JOACHINpedro: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
I didn't read any of that but one thing is sure.
One lady is more than enough trouble for me to handle, if she deny me my peace of mind she go begin go her own house. If possible I go enter monastery dey my dey.
Women matter no fit ever finish.

RIP to the dead though
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
@the OP!!

Man is naturally Wired to want to enjoy more Girls/women in his life!!

He is Polygamous by Nature!!

While Women are naturally Wired to crave comfort n Fantasy.. kiss smiley
Dats y Young Rich guys, Male celebrities, Footballers, etc are pursued by Women..

However through Strong Self-control, some men fight against dis Polygamist urge and successfully kill dis Natural instinct.. smiley smiley

But Polygamous?? Yes of course, He is!!

In a world where Girls/ladies outdo themselves on who has the Biggest Boobs, Ass, Camel Toes, Hips, Many men, including d married ones are so Tempted!!
Only a Minute few will resist!!

So Dats it, We are wired to Want More Dan one woman!! Look@the animal kingdom, Male dogs, goats, Fowls, etc bang plenty females..

As a man, it is. U will desire more Dan one.
Though you can regulate your desires.. smiley :

2 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
richmond500:

My brother..
We are Polygamous..

Those who don't cheat on dier GF/Wives are only fighting hard against nature!!

Just Like you re holding your Farts everytime.. smiley cheesy

Women/Girls will always Tempt us, especially those with Big Boobs, ass, hips,etc.. wink cool cool..
Women demselves know this fact..

Any man that is Faithful is only Fighting Hard against Nature and many have not been tempted. undecided.

If you re Rich or famous, When some Big Boob, Curvy Girls with Well-rounded Ikebe will hold you in a corner ehn, your Yarnings will change oo.. wink cheesy
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by richmond500: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My brother..
We are Polygamous..

Those who don't cheat on dier GF/Wives are only fighting hard against nature!!

Just Like you re holding your Farts everytime.. smiley cheesy

Women/Girls will always Tempt us, especially those with Big Boobs, ass, hips,etc.. wink cool cool..
Women demselves know this fact..

Any man that is Faithful is only Fighting Hard against Nature and many have not been tempted. undecided.

If you re Rich or famous, When some Big Boob, Curvy Girls with Well-rounded Ikebe will hold you in a corner ehn, your Yarnings will change oo.. wink cheesy

being a man is not the ability to have erection but the ability to control it.
A man is not a dog, the word man is not just about having something dangling between ur legs but its about having balls.
If u can't be in charge but instead let the dick do the thinking then u aren't a man.

If u no fit hold body, marry another wife, and be the boss.
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
richmond500:
being a man is not the ability to have erection but the ability to control it.
A man is not a dog, the word man is not just about having something dangling between ur legs but its about having balls.
If u can't be in charge but instead let the dick do the thinking then u aren't a man.

If u no fit hold body, marry another wife, and be the boss.

Hahaha!!
Marry another Wife??

You see dat you have now agreed that Man is Polygamous?? smiley cheesy cheesy

Why are you wanting Another??
Dats d polygamist nature I am talking about!!..

Doz men who stay Faithful to one wife for years without cheating@all are almost like Catholic Rev Fathers..

Doing a big sacrifice and fighting nature in doing so..
Dey deserve Kudos n Praise!!!! But some might regret it wen dey get to 60/70+.. sad undecided

While for women/Ladies, dey are also becoming Polygamous like men..
Many Young girls can't have only one Boyfriend diz days..
Even if the Boy is handsome n rich, dey want to experiment oder Diccks..

So Dats it.. smiley
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by MJBOLT: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Our forefathers used to marry many wives as long as they could afford it but the white man came with his cancer of a religion and changed all that
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Klinee: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
Mtchew,
All these nonsense about "men are structured to cheat" deh vex me, if u want to cheat, raise ur head and stand up to it, no drag all of us into ur infidelity

Most of these men will cheat on their Lady with a woman with lower social class, less beautiful and a karashika-ish dunce compared to their wives
richmond500:
Mtchew,

You impotent men and low libido men should try understand that every other men are not like you guys.
You people should stop using your condition to equate with normal men.
Men are designed naturally polygamous reason being that one woman will never meet up to his sexual satisfactory.
When his wife is pregnant they stop having sex, it will take her a span of 9 months pregnancy and plus 2-3 months recovery after child birth.
So are you saying that he should bear the urge for that full 12 month period before the resumption of their sexual life which will also stop immediately the woman conceive for second time?
It pain me when women and you impotent men make comments like these because you people won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:49am On Jun 21, 2021
It is not natural for a man to stick to just one toto for the rest of his life
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Klinee:
You impotent men and low libido men should try understand that every other men are not like you guys.
You people should stop using your condition to equate with normal men.
Men are designed naturally polygamous reason being that one woman will never meet up to his sexual satisfactory.
When his wife is pregnant they stop having sex, it will take her a span of 9 months pregnancy and plus 2-3 months recovery after child birth.
So are you saying that he should bear the urge for that full 12 month period before the resumption of their sexual life which will also stop immediately the woman conceive for second time?
It pain me when women and you impotent men make comments like these because you people won't understand.

Pls learn to pass out ur Opinions without Insult or Bad remarks on another..
Re: Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? by Klinee: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Pls learn to pass out ur Opinions without Insult or Bad remarks on another..
Are you blind? Where did I use insultive word? Impotence is not insult, it's medical problem which number of men are facing today.
What am saying is, an impotent man learn to understand that every other men are not like you. Then he(impotent man) should be guided of his utterances, trying to equate himself with other men. That's very bad because he (impotent man) will never understand the feeling of the normal men reason being that he never experienced such feeling.
I wonder where you see the insult.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? / You Might Be Autistic(photo) / Single Peeps Only!! Drop Your Number For Whatsapp Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.