Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

#bbnaija: Boma Fingers Tega In The Executive Lounge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Boma Fingers Tega In The Executive Lounge (1524 Views)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video / Why Tega In Bbnaija Gets Some Men In Their Feelings... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Boma Fingers Tega In The Executive Lounge by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
BBNaija housemates, Boma and Tega seem to have made their situationship official as they have been sighted locking lips and Fingering once again in the executive lounge.

This comes after the two housemates had a private time together after completing one of their tasks in the house.

They spent about one hour alone in the executive lounge and as they were about to leave the lounge they took the opportunity to lock lips and after the incident, Boma told Tega that he really wants more of that.

Watch the video below;
https://loadedpulse.com/tegas-handler-ashamed-of-her-begs-biggie-to-delete-her-compromised-photo-with-boma/

Re: #bbnaija: Boma Fingers Tega In The Executive Lounge by cruzita(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hope some people know say there is life after Bbnaija
Re: #bbnaija: Boma Fingers Tega In The Executive Lounge by hybrid11(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm not surprised
Afterall she said what if her marriage was an arranged marriage, meaning it is fake
Tega do whatever you want pls

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Ex You Can't Forget About / What Is That One Thing U Need Badly Now? / Flushed Like 3 Times In Inlaw House, Shit No Go, What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.