Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode (21693 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Matthew 7:21-23
'21“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
22On judgment day many will say to me,
‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
23But I will reply,
‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
'

Acts 8:9-11
'9A man named Simon had been a sorcerer there for many years, amazing the people of Samaria and claiming to be someone great.
10Everyone, from the least to the greatest, often spoke of him as “the Great One—the Power of God.”
11They listened closely to him because for a long time he had astounded them with his magic.
'

Acts 13:5-11
'5When Barnabas and Saul arrived at Salamis, they began to preach the word of God [proclaiming the message of eternal salvation through faith in Christ] in the synagogues of the Jews; and they also had John [Mark] as their assistant.
6When they had traveled through the entire island [of Cyprus] as far as Paphos, they found a sorcerer, a Jewish false prophet named Bar-Jesus,
7who was [closely associated] with the [c]proconsul [of the province], Sergius Paulus, an intelligent and sensible man. He called for Barnabas and Saul and wanted to hear the word of God [concerning eternal salvation through faith in Christ].
8But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is how his name is translated) opposed them, trying to turn the proconsul away from accepting the faith. 9But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit and led by Him, looked steadily at Elymas,
10and said, “You [Elymas] who are full of every [kind of] deceit, and every [kind of] fraud, you son of the devil, enemy of everything that is right and good, will you never stop perverting the straight paths of the Lord?
11Now, watch! The hand of the Lord is on you, and you will be blind, [so blind that you will be] unable to see the sun for a time.” Immediately a mist and darkness fell upon him, and he groped around, seeking people to lead him by the hand.
'
Please what do you have against this man?
What fact or evidence do you have to prove your points?
What kind of demon or sorcerer will deliver people under demonic manipulation, prostitutes, deliver people from spiritual spouses in the name of Jesus.
What kind of demon preaches forgiveness, love even for your persecutors, enemies like Christ preached and lived upto his messages of love even for his persecutors.
I have heard TB Joshua speak ill of his persecutors but always say let love lead.
Are there good demons
This man, TB Joshua was more Christian than many of his Christians critics.
Please prove your points? I do like to know.

3 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

Such a great man of God full of compassion for fellow human beings. Continue to rest in peace.

Watch his humble beginning here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugZSCnhsFE&t=40s
a very very humble man, who understands the purity in Christianity. God rest his soul.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Whatshallido: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tb Joshual was a great man of God. I don't care about the negative things people are saying against him . I'm not a member of his church, but i know he's a real man of God and i have never worshiped in his church even after having an encounter with him in my dream .

I remember year 2017/2018 when i came to Lagos, things were had with me , i searched for job and the job was not fort coming, then i decided to undergo 7 days fasting and prayer. The 5th day of the fast, i saw this man of God Tb Joshual.
He warned me against one thing . What was the thing?
There was this witch in my family that have been troubling me and I've already made up my mind to assassinate her, but this man of God appear to me in my dream and said i should leave vengeance for God.
This is what he said' you have fasted enough, every thing is going to be fine just leave vengeance for God '
The 3rd month after my fast, the woman died and two months after her death, i secured a job. Every thing is fine now according to his word. Despite the encounter i had with him in my dream i didn't worshiped in his church.
I heard that notorious Ghana herbalist telling the world in social media that he is responsible to the death of tb Joshual. No body on earth can kill him except God.

Rest in peace sir.

4 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Adakintroy: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
This kind shall grow up among us as tender plants ( ideal servants) and as roots out of a dry ground having no form of comeliness( gift of oratory fancy speech or looks) and when we shall see them there will be no beauty in them that we should desire them. They are men of sorrows and aquinted with grief. Yet we hide our face from them. Surely they had bore our grief and carry our sorrows and the chastisement for our peace was upon them and by their stripes we were healed.

We have gone for far from the realm of truth.

Too much lust, pride, greed envy, hate for us to see it clearly.

We need repentance. Even if you don't believe the world is coming to and end. Your days is.

Leave right. Love one another remember the kingdom is rightousness (right way of doing things)...it leads to peace then joy.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerians...

Low quality people for the most part angry
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Kingstanding: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Grandeeur:
Bible said don't judge but many so-called men of God judge this innocent man .. that's why this country is not progressing because of our hypocrisy....

.at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
. May Almighty God bless you. Self acclaimed men of God in Nigeria are not Christian they are religious leaders. There is no difference between them and Pharisee or Sadducees. They are just being jealous of God's power in the life of Senior Prophet TB Joshua when he was alive even in his death. What Prophet TB Joshua did in a short period of his life in this world all Nigeria's Pastors and Daddy G.O' s can not do it in 200 year to come. They just hate and envy Prophet TB Joshua without reason. Where is the love? God is love. Let Love Lead.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by ofiko123(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dvin:
What kind of demon or sorcerer will deliver people under demonic manipulation, prostitutes, deliver people from spiritual spouses in the name of Jesus.
What kind of demon preaches forgiveness, love even for your persecutors, enemies like Christ preached and lived up to his messages of love even for his persecutors.
I have heard TB Joshua speak ill of his persecutors but always say let love lead.
Are there good demons
Matthew 24:24
'For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up
and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.
'

2 Thessalonians 2:9
'The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies],'

I am certain you've heard that there is no smoke without fire, but believe this, that there can be fire without smoke
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by EmpressOne(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
False prophets and their loyal stooges. *spits*

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by mu2sa2: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
MansoryMX:
FFK mouth sharp pass Jihadist sword. Little wonder how he persuades all these young models into sleeping with him. See article! One will think FFK is a sane and responsible man! cheesy
Hahahahaha!
That's my only comment!
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by CollinsAbims: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
He was Christ exemplary.... Rip Gen
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Bahamas95(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
I wonder why those effizzy and jerry curl pastors hate(d) him. undecided
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Babara1994(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
saintmm:
I'm not his disciple though but, curiously and seriously, I've not been able to see scriptural facts that can be used to conclude that thid man is fake. I sincerely want to know by those who listened to him and biblically fault his message. Or any of his lifestyle that is really not godly.
In truth, good deeds I'd not the only test of genuinety but which other ways can love be shown to people?

In addition to my walk with God, I will love to impact lives in this his simple ways.

I rise

I have biblical facts to prove that you're a fake person.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Crochet: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
TB Joshua you will forever be remembered you touch many lives.

Here is a video of his howetown and what people had to say about him..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KgjTzZJVj8
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Babara1994(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wahala90:
Why do Nigerians like causing division and chaos. Who told you that other pastors are not in agreement with TB Joshua. Every pastor has his own circle of pastor associates. That doesn't amount to fighting with others.

Have you ever heard that TB Joshua went to any of those "enemy" pastors and was walked out or vice versa. Yeye people.
Wait until one of the pastors celebrate their birthday. You'd see congratulatory messages.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Babara1994(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Whatshallido:
Tb Joshual was a great man of God. I don't care about the negative things people are saying against him . I'm not a member of his church, but i know he's a real man of God and i have never worshiped in his church even after having an encounter with him in my dream .

I remember year 2017/2018 when i came to Lagos, things were had with me , i searched for job and the job was not fort coming, then i decided to undergo 7 days fasting and prayer. The 5th day of the fast, i saw this man of God Tb Joshual.
He warned me against one thing . What was the thing?
There was this witch in my family that have been troubling me and I've already made up my mind to assassinate her, but this man of God appear to me in my dream and said i should leave vengeance for God.
This is what he said' you have fasted enough, every thing is going to be fine just leave vengeance for God '
The 3rd month after my fast, the woman died and two months after her death, i secured a job. Every thing is fine now according to his word. Despite the encounter i had with him in my dream i didn't worshiped in his church.
I heard that notorious Ghana herbalist telling the world in social media that he is responsible to the death of tb Joshual. No body on earth can kill him except God.

Rest in peace sir.
Wow!!
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Matthew 24:24
'For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up
and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.
'

2 Thessalonians 2:9
'The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies],'

I am certain you've heard that there is no smoke without fire, but believe this, that there can be fire without smoke
Even Jesus in his day was accused of using demonic power.
In the case of tb Joshua, it's not about the miracles, but his preaching of love, act of love in face of persecutions.
I am not a follower of this man.
I once criticised him based on rumours I heard even pastor Chris. The same rumour linked both as occult men.
I had advised my friend and a close relative to stop attending his ministry but this guy persisted.
He was eventually delivered of spirit wife that tormented him.
After watching Emmanuel and observing his messages similitude of the gospel of Christ especially as seen in Matthew chapters 5,6,7. It changed my perception of him. I stopped criticising him.
I loved him for his messages and how he lived upto his sermons not for the miracles.
Many broken homes and marriages were restored via him.
I repeat based on my own assessment, this man late TB Joshua is more Christian than many of us.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Better4Beyond: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your contact please.

LAfricana:
I would never know what other pastors find displeasing and despise TB for. I was expecting ogboni people will come and ask for his body, and it didn't happen.

I have on several occasions, listen to his messages, and find them inspiring. There is a kind love he radiates. Albeit, he gives prophecies that do not come to pass, or twisted to look like he said it before, and non of the well know pastors are any different.

Saying he had made impact is an understatement. Rest on Prophet TB Joshua.

||||||||||||||||||||
HOW SECURED IS YOUR VEHICLE?

THE RATE OF VEHICLE THEFT IS ON THE INCREASE, GET A VEHICLE TRACKING UNIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE AND HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU DESERVE.

* Demobilizer * Real-time position tracking * All destinations playback * Geofence * Mileage * Tamper proof * Mobile app tracking * Cloud based app * 1 years warranty
Just 20K
See reviews and contact here ------> https://www.nairaland.com/6549763/20k-car-gps-tracker-live
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Successkay12(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Could this FFK be seeking more attention with the death of this man of Gd?

They are good time friends before his death
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
His impact would surely be missed, after the death of Jesus, there was a Roman soldier looking up and even proclaimed 'Indeed this man was the son of God's

The false accusations against TB Joshua would amount to nothing because he strictly followed the way of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dvin:
[s]Even Jesus in his day was accused of using demonic power.
In the case of tb Joshua, it's not about the miracles, but his preaching of love, act of love in face of persecutions.
I am not a follower of this man.
I once criticised him based on rumours I heard even pastor Chris. The same rumour linked both as occult men.
I had advised my friend and a close relative to stop attending his ministry but this guy persisted.
He was eventually delivered of spirit wife that tormented him.
After watching Emmanuel and observing his messages similitude of the gospel of Christ especially as seen in Matthew chapters 5,6,7. It changed my perception of him. I stopped criticising him.
I loved him for his messages and how he lived upto his sermons not for the miracles.
Many broken homes and marriages were restored via him.
I repeat based on my own assessment, this man late TB Joshua is more Christian than many of us.[/s]
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
'13For these are false Apostles and treacherous workers and they liken themselves to the Apostles of The Messiah.
14And not to wonder at this, for if he who is Satan resembles an Angel of light,
15It is not a great matter if also his Ministers imitate Ministers of righteousness, those whose end will be like their works.
'

You ever heard the expression:
If a dragon looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and so acts like a duck, it is a dragon doing a duck impersonation and a deep fake.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by coscj(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:
'13For these are false Apostles and treacherous workers and they liken themselves to the Apostles of The Messiah.
14And not to wonder at this, for if he who is Satan resembles an Angel of light,
15It is not a great matter if also his Ministers imitate Ministers of righteousness, those whose end will be like their works.
'

If a dragon looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and so acts like a duck, it is a dragon doing a duck impersonation and a deep fake.

You seem/appear confident with your points. Now, a question for you: do you have any personal revelation from the holy spirit to tell us(about tb Joshua). By what authority do you quote these scriptures?
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2021
BassReeves:
'

You don't have to cancel or rule my comment to prove your points. We are not quarreling. Just state your proven fact against this man I will bend. All these your acting based on rumours, I have don't that and I have repented of it. God has mercy on me.
Any of his attitudes, messages or action that is antichrist, or contradicted the gospel? Point it out.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by mindtricks: 2:45am On Jun 21, 2021
okeyumez:
May God bless FFK
May God bless TB Joshua wherever he is.
May God punish Cankerworm Association of Nigeria (CAN)
Nigerian Christians are the worst hypocrites
The so called big pastors in Nigeria today are scammers

Yes dear, except the Holy prophet J.
Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2021
coscj:
You seem/appear confident with your points
The confidence comes by grace

coscj:
Now, a question for you:
do you have any personal revelation from the holy spirit to tell us(about tb Joshua).
Yes, personal revelation received from the revealing power of the Spirit of truth.

Now, a question for you:
Do you know that sheepole Far-I-See aka Pharisees are offended when they hear TBJ not being high praised but called out

coscj:
By what authority do you quote these scriptures?
By a higher authority than what you're under and your become besotted with TBJoshua, are all the scriptures quoted
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Dvin:
You don't have to cancel or rule my comment to prove your points.
The strike (i.e. strikethrough) is a HTML tag that the owner of this forum site graciously made available for posters who wish to take advantage of it. Its use doesnt not prevent texts from not being readable. If you have a problem with its use, I'll advise you to take it out with the site owner

Dvin:
[s]We are not quarreling. Just state your proven fact against this man I will bend. All these your acting based on rumours, I have don't that and I have repented of it. God has mercy on me.

Any of his attitudes, messages or action that is antichrist, or contradicted the gospel?
Point it out.[/s]
We are not quarrelling but you're bewitched, bothered and bewildered by a calculating manipulator who resorted to a whole range of outrageous Machiavellian tactics to get results and used manoeuvres to get ahead.

If you dont know any of his attitudes, messages or action that is antichrist, or contradicted the gospel then I cant help you with much of what you dont know, thats closed off to you
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by LAfricana(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Better4Beyond:
Your contact please.

Contact on my signature. You can also check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6549763/20k-car-gps-tracker-live
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Smooyis(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2021
I love prophet TB Joshua very much. He's a real man of God. Judgement belongs to God.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by awoluyi(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2021
A man who always puts mouth (talks) about anything and everything around him may likely be suffering from neurodegenerative disorder.
Yorubas call such a person "Akidindinrin."
Who was the former Minister of Aviation that was in detention when he knew pastor tb Joshua?
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by ikorodureporta: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Nonsense & ffk
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Babinski: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Dvin:

What kind of demon preaches forgiveness, love even for your persecutors, enemies like Christ preached and lived upto his messages of love even for his persecutors.
Are there good demons

Matthew 7:22-23
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

The beginning of the Christian journey is in being born anew with Christ. If that salvation point is missing, every other thing done are mere acts of men because such person is not known to Jesus.
T.B. Joshua claimed he was born again from his mother's womb and that is alien to Christianity and simply means he is not a Christian!

Now I do not dispute his acts of charity, philanthropy and miracles. Simon and Elymas as sorcerers also performed miracles. It is not miracles, charity and philantrophy that makes a person a Man of God: you must first be a child of God and filled with His Spirit. If that is missing, you are only a kind hearted sorcerer or magician.

Search the internet and read about the story of "John of God", the Brazilian healer and miracle worker who allegedly touched the lives of millions through philantrophy and healing to the point of being interviewed by CNN, BBC, Oprah Winfrey and major media and having books written about him.

At the end it was proven he was nothing but a psychic and got jailed for rape. I have heard of similar acussations against Joshua and even court cases that were allegedly suppressed by him and if there is anything I know about Nigeria, money covers up a lot of iniquities from justice.

The ministries of John of God and T. B. Joshua are both characterised by faith healing and selling of miracle water or similar artefacts. Both are school dropouts and people come from all over the world for religious and healing tourism at their centers.

Before calling any man a Man of God, thoroughly examine his beliefs and foundations of his faith more than claims of miracles and philanthropy.

Some References

https://www.amazon.com/John-God-Brazilian-Touched-Millions/dp/1582701644

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/17/celebrity-brazilian-healer-john-god-once-featured-by-oprah-surrenders-sexual-abuse-charges/?outputType=amp

https://www.evangelistb.com/tb-joshua-sexual-recklessness-with-minors/

https://www.evangelistb.com/sexual-assaults-tb-joshua-foreign-ex-disciples-cries-out/?cn-reloaded=1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.