Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode (21592 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by guyossy(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Rest in peace man of God.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BigBrother54321: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2021
I bless God for the life that you lived Prophet T.B. Joshua. You were exemplary, you were special, you were of the Most High God. I’ll tell my kids about you and remember you fondly.

I know you’re with the Lord, my heart tells me so. Continue to pray for us in heaven. I love you.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Dagrace01(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Rest in power and peace great man of GOD
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Meteng: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2021
ubangraphixx:
smiley smiley
You do logo?
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by jantman(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Saint T.B Joshua was the first man I have ever mourn. Every day I think of him and badly wanted to join him, maybe somrday or soon
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by ThothHermes: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
saintmm:
I'm not his disciple though but, curiously and seriously, I've not been able to see scriptural facts that can be used to conclude that thid man is fake. I sincerely want to know by those who listened to him and biblically fault his message. Or any of his lifestyle that is really not godly.
In truth, good deeds I'd not the only test of genuinety but which other ways can love be shown to people?

In addition to my walk with God, I will love to impact lives in this his simple ways.

I rise
The discerning of spirits.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Franc2012: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2021
His teachings and preachings has shaped my entire ideology in life, I bless the God Almighty for giving my generation a gift like you.continue to rest in peace , you are indeed one of the greatest man I have ever seen in my life .to God alone be all the glory
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by odegood: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
ALL BOOKS

If you need soft copies of books in all field of studies in a pdf format on your phones, tablets or computer, then i can provide you.

I deal on books in pdf format in all field of study such as all branch of engineering, law, medicine, social sciences, art, pure sciences, environmental, religious, motivational, information technology, computer programming, novels e.tc.

Any book you can think of is readily available in pdf format.

Having books in pdf format on your devices makes you read on the go right on your phone, tablet or computer without having to carry heavy physical books along.

Contact me on 08062423365 or 08153590919
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by gabbysegzy: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
I appreciate you sir for your write up. God almighty will honor you as you do this for your brother, friend and powerful man of God. Infact, you can not mention all the good things he had done to the people. During the period of Jesus Christ on earth, not all people believed in Him. It was after He left that they were coming to their senses. We can link this with the life of Prophet T.B Joshua. He had contributed positively to many lives. He didn't answer the critics and was mindful of his ministry. Rest on till me meet at the feet of our Lord Jesus. God bless FFK, God bless the family that man of God left behind and God bless SCOAN.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by mindtricks: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
jantman:
Saint T.B Joshua was the first man I have ever mourn. Every day I think of him and badly wanted to join him, maybe somrday or soon

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by christygenius(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
BassReeves:
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
'13For these are false Apostles and treacherous workers and they liken themselves to the Apostles of The Messiah.
14And not to wonder at this, for if he who is Satan resembles an Angel of light,
15It is not a great matter if also his Ministers imitate Ministers of righteousness, those whose end will be like their works.
'

You ever heard the expression:
If a dragon looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and so acts like a duck, it is a dragon doing a duck impersonation and a deep fake.

Oh common stop with all this rubbish ure emmiting. What valid proof do u have to accuse this man of been fake? Ure even quoting the bible, talking abt being righteous, are u any better, perfect or more righteous? Pls respect d dead, cos u will die someday, same as all mortals. Let the all-knowing God be the judge
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
christygenius:
[s]Oh common stop with all this rubbish ure emmiting. What valid proof do u have to accuse this man of been fake? Ure even quoting the bible, talking abt being righteous, are u any better, perfect or more righteous? Pls respect d dead, cos u will die someday, same as all mortals. Let the all-knowing God be the judge[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8

John 7:24
'Do not judge according to appearance,
but judge the righteous judgment."
'

Isaiah 5:20
'Woe (judgment is coming) to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
'

You must have just come out from living under a rock for asking of valid proof for having this man called out for being fake.

What John 7:24 is saying is that, do not judge by how people keep up an appearance of respectability, thats actually false but judge the righteous judgment. While what prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 5:20 says, is instructive

Its not like its after his death we're now saying he was fake, but from the word go, we've been ruffling feathers saying he is a sham

Now you are sounding ridiculous to think that this deceased should be spoken of only in terms of nothing other than good, sweetness and light but never of the truthfulness of his shameless charade

Why didnt Jehu, son of Jehoshaphat respect the dead but instead heaped scorn on it
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by christygenius(f): 5:13am On Jun 25, 2021
BassReeves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8

John 7:24
'Do not judge according to appearance,
but judge the righteous judgment."
'

Isaiah 5:20
'Woe (judgment is coming) to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
'

You must have just come out from living under a rock for asking of valid proof for having this man called out for being fake.

What John 7:24 is saying is that, do not judge by how people keep up an appearance of respectability, thats actually false but judge the righteous judgment. While what prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 5:20 says, is instructive

Its not like its after his death we're now saying he was fake, but from the word go, we've been ruffling feathers saying he is a sham

Now you are sounding ridiculous to think that this deceased should be spoken of only in terms of nothing other than good, sweetness and light but never of the truthfulness of his shameless charade

Why didnt Jehu, son of Jehoshaphat respect the dead but instead heaped scorn on it

I have better things to do with my time than waste it here arguing with u blindly. Better go get a job to keep urself busy.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2021
christygenius:
[s]I have better things to do with my time than waste it here arguing with u blindly.[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCuIBjmelI

You sure 100% are arguing blindly because you are a Far-I-See aka Pharisee, too far to see the telltale signs and the red flags that should have alerted you.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by BassReeves: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
christygenius:
Better go get a job to keep urself busy.
christygenius, do you know that its sheepoles, who are unhappy when they hear TBJ not being high praised but called out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Asked To Postpone General Elections / Garba Shehu: FG Is Building Rail Line To Border Point not Into Niger Republic / Rivers Withdraws Criminal Charges Against Amaechi, Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.