Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni (63585 Views)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning? / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by oluwasegun007(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why dont i believe this news undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Joanney: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sorry oo
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Honesty111: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Immortaltunez: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by ddigeo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
And you think I will believe this cooked up story
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by zed7: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Figment of his imagination
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

https://twitter.com/tomiwaoni/status/1406294830800461830

Lalastic. Are you using VPN? grin grin
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by EraseTheDot: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
-erase the dot
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by zabuur: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Which station
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by puremaker7(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Police don see another avenue to chopulate yoruba youths money after SARS era. grin

That kind of nonsense has expired in the East, police dey greet small pikin 'good morning Sir' for Igboland nowadays. grin
na UGM they reign now in the region of dot

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Blacksavage: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is the reason I have been having issues with God in my prayers....
I know no why he put me for this kontree... Self
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by chriskosherbal(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin this is funny I swear

With Nigeria anything can happen

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by GeneralPula: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is about naija police..

No be today dem dey extort us..
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by chaloskyx: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
God Bless buhari
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by adioolayi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
I sure know Naija police will cash out somehow somehow on this Twitter Ban
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Npf are the most useless in Nigeria.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Solidkay(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is not surprising to me at all.
Theseen in black art willing to do anything to make money,
Even if nah to arrest their in-laws for collecting too much from them.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Blacksavage: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
chriskosherbal:
grin grin this is funny I swear

With Nigeria anything can happen
It's football grin
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Mogadishuu: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
This contraption is over due. Let everyone go there way
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Elsueno: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
shyt...I think I will start leaving my internet phone for house...grin
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by observanc1: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
If una no do Twitter Dem go flog una??
meaning what exactly?
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nezzjnr: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
What type of lie is this
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by FFF241: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
I was expecting these stories. My only surprise is that it’s coming late. Fear bloggers, anything to trend and elicit reactions
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by pode(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Make them come arrest me na I they Warri. afferall, I never smell police station in my life
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by biafranrealson: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
U are a lair
Mention the police station and give us the IPO and how much was paid for bail, lets follow this case

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by justtoodark: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
go fvck yourself....

law is law....
nigerian law says no twitter....

and thats that....!!
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Theunbothered: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari's stupidity has allowed for more lawless actions by the police.

That man was Nigeria's biggest mistake of the democratic era.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by frankson1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Lai Mohammed seeing he now has a potential successor...

I doubt if the police officers on the roads can identify a VPN logo after seeing one. Twitter....maybe yes. The OP is trying to give the FG more reasons why social media should be regulated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.