Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni (63588 Views)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning? / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by hslbroker2(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Police... The most useless institution in Nigeria.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Slurity(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

https://twitter.com/tomiwaoni/status/1406294830800461830
Obey the law of the land. Must you do against the government?
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by stieyven(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2021
xpressionx:
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.
You all have scattered the country.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Awoo88: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2021
U still Bleep up. Why will he tap your phone in the first place? There is no offence known to law that can be use against any one with twitter yet. So is either the twitter was just an excuse
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by xpressionx(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Shut up.
You people that used fake prophecies of Buhari to deceive gullible Christians.
If I catch you I will use manual anointing on you.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

Another twitter lie on twitter...this is how they keep spreading fake news.

I don't know why seun will be allowing his moderators to be shipping in random tweet from twitter straight to nairaland.

Is nairaland now twitter extension?

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Freeman50(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
I'm not surprised....
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
smile11s:
We need a progressive president and not an archaic man like buhari who is more interested in creating tribalism and divisiveness.

Yorubas should wake up. If Igbos are asking for a breakup it’s because they want to be progressive. This is 2021 and the world is globalized. You can now own a business in Nairobi and have customers in Lagos because it’s 2021. It’s no more about Nigeria or UAR but the quality of life you have as an individual. Can Nigeria give you a good quality of life? No. Can it be fixed? No. So we must act now and change.

Change is constant. We must change when need and be progressive. That’s the human nature. That’s the concept of this life. Buhari and the entire government are useless and are stupid zoo animals.

May Amadioha and Sango intercede for us and guide us all. Ase.
The word progressive has been abused by this current government, the word progressive should never be used to qualify any individual. What Nigeria needs is a president that is educated, not affiliated with the thieves in APC, has track records of excellence and must not be a Northerner (these guys behave like animals even those that are educated),

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Another twitter lie on twitter...this is how they keep spreading fake news.

I don't know why seun will be allowing his moderators to be shipping in random tweet from twitter straight to nairaland.

Is nairaland now twitter extension?

So tell us what happened, since you know the truth? No? Your cluelessness is rich
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Slurity:
Obey the law of the land. Must you do against the government?
I am you dont say this nonsense when you come across posts of the government defending fulani terorrists or buhari talking about grazing routes that are not enshrined in the constitution
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
stieyven:

I hope you love Fulani terrorists when they come kill your family, since you dont have sense
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Kenturkey048(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
xpressionx:
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.
You all have scattered the country.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.

We say a big Amen to this...
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by HyDef(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

The same thing happened to my brother in the same area. Wow.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Proadroit:

So tell us what happened, since you know the truth? No? Your cluelessness is rich

I typed the message on twitter with a fake account to see how gullible people like you are and forgot to add fake pictures to make it look it really happened.

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Frenzy01(m): 4:33am On Jun 22, 2021
This is the state of living right now in the zoo.
I weep for my CornTree. embarassed

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Proadroit:

I am you dont say this nonsense when you come across posts of the government defending fulani terorrists or buhari talking about grazing routes that are not enshrined in the constitution
write normal grammar please. I don't understand your point.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

I typed the message on twitter with a fake account to see how gullible people like you are and forgot to add fake pictures to make it look it really happened.
You need your head checked, normal people dont say this. You couldn't provide proof so you resort to saying nonsense as an excuse for your folly
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Slurity:
write normal grammar please. I don't understand your point.
If you had sense it wont be difficult for you to understand. Only a senseless person tells another to obey government law over twitter meanwhile twitter ban was never a law, also terorrism is a crime under the constitution but yet we will never see your kind calling for the government to obey the law on terrorism. You are out of your depth here, i just schooled your lame ass
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Proadroit:

You need your head checked, normal people dont say this. You couldn't provide proof so you resort to saying nonsense as an excuse for your folly

Oh ok, now you looking for proof?...but you went berserk when you read the news and without asking for proof you jumped into conclusion.

Apparently, the only thing remaining in your empty skull is NOTHING.

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are daft, does this look like a fake account to you? You must think you are interacting with your dumb facebook buddies who don't know anything. Ode. Someone came to share his experience on twitter, you are here talking nonsense saying you are the one that posted it when you are not tomiwa with a known face and identity. Get lost slowpoke

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Oh ok, now you looking for proof?...but you went berserk when you read the news and without asking for proof you jumped into conclusion.

Apparently, the only thing remaining in your empty skull is NOTHING.
You talking about jumping into conclusion when you are the moronn who came out here claiming its a lie. Then you lied that you were the one that posted it. What do you gain from lying? Will it pay your bills?
You are the one with an empty skull lying about a fake twitter account that obviously has an identity. You are not tomiwa so stop displaying your foolishness here

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Proadroit:

You talking about jumping into conclusion when you are the moronn who came out here claiming its a lie. Then you lied that you were the one that posted it. What do you gain from lying? Will it pay your bills?
You are the one with an empty skull lying about a fake twitter account that obviously has an identity. You are not tomiwa so stop displaying your foolishness here

So, you believed a comedian who is more interested in getting more followers to his professional page to gain popularity.

He was able to pull the stunt because he knows there are so many dumb people like you who jump at any thing they read on twitter without verifing in Nigeria.

I am sure you now realize how stupid you are to have fallen for his gimmick.

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

So, you believed a comedian who is more interested in getting more followers to his professional page to gain popularity.

He was able to pull the stunt because he knows there are so many dumb people like you who jump at any thing they read on twitter without verifing in Nigeria.

I am sure you now realize how stupid you are to have fallen for his gimmick.
You are still here disgracing yourself. Lool you really dont have sense, you cant even stick to your lie of claiming to be the one behind the twitter account now you are bashing the guy for being a comedian. Your stupidity is crystal clear.

In that empty head of yours you must think its everyone that's interested in posting to get followers. This is someone whose last post was in December last year, like i said you need your head checked, you are not well.

its funny you keep describing yourself in your replies with these words "dumb, stupid and gullible"

You are dumb for claiming another person's twitter account
You are stupid for not sticking to your lie and now accept the fact that you are not the one who posted the story.

Don't you have anything meaningful in your life to do that to come here and be claiming what you are not?
Are you not ashamed as i am bursting your lies?

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Proadroit:

You are still here disgracing yourself. Lool you really dont have sense, you cant even stick to your lie of claiming to be the one behind the twitter account now you are bashing the guy for being a comedian. Your stupidity is crystal clear.

In that empty head of yours you must think its everyone that's interested in posting to get followers. This is someone whose last post was in December last year, like i said you need your head checked, you are not well.

its funny you keep describing yourself in your replies with these words "dumb, stupid and gullible"

You are dumb for claiming another person's twitter account
You are stupid for not sticking to your lie and now accept the fact that you are not the one who posted the story.

Don't you have anything meaningful in your life to do that to come here and be claiming what you are not?
Are you not ashamed as i am bursting your lies?

Is that you mumuni oloriburuku?

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Is that you mumuni oloriburuku?
I'll regard every response from you as the ramblings of a mad man, keep it up mad man, there's no cure for your insanity having exposed the fact that you are nothing
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Proadroit:

I'll regard every response from me as the ramblings of a mad man, I'll keep it up, there's no cure for my insanity having exposed the fact that i am nothing
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Slurity(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Proadroit:

If you had sense it wont be difficult for you to understand. Only a senseless person tells another to obey government law over twitter meanwhile twitter ban was never a law, also terorrism is a crime under the constitution but yet we will never see your kind calling for the government to obey the law on terrorism. You are out of your depth here, i just schooled your lame ass
Read your first line of comment again and see that you are too unlearned to school me. You should be smart enough to know that I am pushing you to write more errors by asking you to come again. Get serious and get busy.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Slurity:
Read your first line of comment again and see that you are too unlearned to school me. You should be smart enough to know that I am pushing you to write more errors by asking you to come again. Get serious and get busy.
Lool You claimed to be learned yet you support twitter ban, guess you are learned stupidity.
You are daft, keep deceiving yourself, you have nothing sensible to say. I shouldn't expect you to be a normal person when you support the twitter ban. Its only fools like yourself that support twitter ban but are always silent about killings across the country. Oh my English are perfect, if you had anything in your head, you should be able to discuss the twitter ban, but no, you rather respond like a fool
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Slurity:
You are daft, keep deceiving yourself, you have nothing sensible to say. You claim to be so learned yet you support twitter ban, guess you are learned in stupidity.

I shouldn't expect you to be a normal person when you support the twitter ban. Its only fools like yourself that support twitter ban but are always silent about killings across the country. Oh my English are perfect, if you had anything in your head, you should be able to discuss the twitter ban, but no, you rather respond like a fool
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=KingOfAmebo post=102988290][/quote]
You had to edit that response, chai see what insanity has done to you? grin grin grin People who come across this conversation will know all is not well with you.
From claiming to be the one who posted the tweet to now yabbing the guy who did post it, your life must be really pathetic. Try edit this mad man.
Like i said, every response from you kingamebo remains the ramblings of a mad man

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Slurity:
You idiots have turned nairaland to a cesspool, you lot post nonsense and when caught you cant defend the nonsense you posted because there was never anything in your head in the first place so you continue saying trash hoping it would help your argument but no, you end up establishing the fact that you are nonentity, you are not sound and you are incapable of logical reasoning. I know in your next response you still wont be able to defend your support for twitter ban as you will be proving me right about the fact that there is nothing in your head to even discuss what the twitter ban is about.
This will make you hide under your sick point of view about English which any sensible person who sees this conversation will know you are the one with a problem.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Slurity(m): 5:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Proadroit:

You idiots have turned nairaland to a cesspool, you lot post nonsense and when caught you cant defend the nonsense you posted because there was never anything in your head in the first place so you continue saying trash hoping it would help your argument but no, you end up establishing the fact that you are nonentity, you are not sound and you are incapable of logical reasoning. I know in your next response you still wont be able to defend your support for twitter ban as you will be proving me right about the fact that there is nothing in your head to even discuss what the twitter ban is about.
This will make you hide under your sick point of view about English which any sensible person who sees this conversation will know you are the one with a problem.
Just on my single line statement reply, you have mentioned me 3 times with long stories for explanation. God will help you get a good job that will keep you busy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.