Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni (63586 Views)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning? / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by HRMK: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
no wonder!u av a policeman as a friend!ur even lucky ur not harmed!any sensible nigerian wuld always try to play safe these days!more so if ur not a moneybag that can afford a #sanlawyer!!
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Wanny20(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
You
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by kindlyheart: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
he didn't state how much they charged him?
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by KingOKON: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

https://twitter.com/tomiwaoni/status/1406294830800461830

Who did you vote for in 2015
GEJ or PMB
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by FBIBOT(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cruise
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by egunna(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

u called another police to talk to the one that arrested u,meaning u wanted to show connection.u probably wud use that same connection to oppress another person.u are no different from the police men.u are an average Nigerian,just dat u ve got the short end of the stick this time.carry ur cross chairman.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
This liars have started again. Makinde after eating an innocent woman's son with your park Management touts you have cooked up another crisis to eat more people's kids?

What a retård shocked
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by moscobabs(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
And some mumus and gullible ones don believe the op o.

Una easy to deceive in this country

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by biafranrealson: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abbeylinton123:
Please nairalander help me,I'm hungry and depressed no money to eat,I have only had onions for the past two days.even if it's 500,I will be happy.0798070016 access bank abiodun agbaje

Sell your data and phone
Go for nokia touch until APC leaves power

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by ThatFairGuy1: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
undecided undecided
xpressionx:
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.
You all have scattered the country.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
NarcoPolo:

What a retård shocked

Didn't ask for your medical history!
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by techWriter1: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lai Mohammed seeing he now has a potential predecessor
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Rickylambert: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Police don see another avenue to chopulate yoruba youths money after SARS era. grin

That kind of nonsense has expired in the East, police dey greet small pikin 'good morning Sir' for Igboland nowadays. grin

If you like write plenty epistles, the corrupt police will never change until you show them serious pepper.

A police man once told be that court orders and fundamental human right orders from the court are 'love letters' to them, they carry almost no effect against them. grin

Sai buharry!

Sai Chainji!
Eziokwu Nwanne!
Isi ha pere mpe here.
Dey no Dey do any how again.....that is if u see them self.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

Didn't ask for your medical history!

Rētard

That's what you are
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by vedaxcool(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Rētard

That's what you are

Why describe your background?
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
kkboy:
What does it take you to obey simple law. If you are not satisfied you go to court, until a court of competent jurisdiction says otherwise, you are duty bound to obey otherwise you are a law breaker and should be treated as such

You mean, the same court of law that is in Buhari's pocket?

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by treatise: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

Guys should change the image of Twitter and VPN ;rename them.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by addictiv(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
While not use secret and vault apps to hide these apps that you know could get you in trouble.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by DrSad(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
The guy was arrested for something else... And when he decided to call another police, the police that arrested him decided to check his phone and saw Twitter and VPN... Why didn't he state what he was initially arrested for...liars everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Oziadayiokuku(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
[The picture looks scaryquote author=MejiLoyon post=102923587]Lai Mohammed seeing he now has a potential successor...[/quote]
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
xpressionx:
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.
You all have scattered the country.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.

Cc: Simplyleo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by onuman: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cholls:
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

Due to economic difficulties, Nigeria’s police and army from the south are fighting for Fulani to sustain Fulani grip on the jugulars of Nigerians. Some of the soldiers and policemen don’t even understand what they are doing in that regard.
To keep his or her job, a soldier or police from the south can obey orders to shoot and kill his children or parents.

Better enlightened soldiers and policemen in other countries would know the limit to tolerate orders from their seniors.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Queenserah26(f): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
So sad
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari has killed this country
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Bobxin: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

Why were you arrested in the first place?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

You mean, the same court of law that is in Buhari's pocket?
Abeg no de argue with fools
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by budaatum: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
I was arrested today and spent half of my day in police station because I still have Twitter and vpn on my phone. This country is bleeped up and funny enough another officer there was on Twitter checking the TL smh and yes we had to pay to be released.

So yeah this happened around Oluyole Ibadan and for those asking why I allowed them check my phone I actually called another police to talk to the one that arrested me then after the call he tapped the screen immediately so the phone won’t lock and decided to go through my phone.

So, you were arrested for having twitter and vpn on your phone, and they checked to find the twitter and vpn on your phone after they accosted you and after you had called another police to talk to the one that arrested you?

Did police smell the twitter and vpn on your phone before they then arrested you and checked your phone and found the twitter and the vpn on your phone or were you wearing a teeshirt that said "I have twitter and vpn on my phone"?
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Segzy19: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
I guess you appeared too soft for them.

After ENDSARS, one police go still go through my phone... Say wetin happen? Especially in a n open area... Omo, I go call crowd for am...

Him sef go shock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.