Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni (63590 Views)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning? / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by barcaboi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some lies can be detected from mile off
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by hstar: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
xpressionx:
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.
You all have scattered the country.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.
Please just call the worst among the BMC out, the yeye Benue man known as MANNABBQGRILS, also known as errigs and NLPoliceWoman.

Please direct the prayer to him, very deceitful and cunning yeye man
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Chiffy: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shetemi12:
You went against constitutional authority �

But not against the Constitution.

When a Constitutional Authority makes a rule that violates the Constitution; which authority supercedes? The Constitution OR the Constitutional Authority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Teejay13(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
I like Nigerian my country.

We can commercialize everything that come across our way.

Especially the Nigerian Police, they are lead in doing such kind of thing.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Blackdisciple(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
xpressionx:
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.

They should also chew on that...
They brought this plaque on Nigerians.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by ZooOga: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Skmoda36069:
Ghana Kumasi Kumasi

India also. Freedom of speech and expression w/o censorship truly is a beautiful thing. wink

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by cybertruss(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
congrat to those that shouted sai baba in 2015. I hope u are enjoying yourself. However those currently feeding on the national cake would not see anything wrong
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Adadioranma79(f): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
�����
linearity:

So, what was the first arrest for, if it was in the process of calling another after your ‘arrest’ that VPN & Twitter were found on your phone?
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Petersamuel303(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
And you think I will believe this cooked up story? �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by eTen94(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
If una no do Twitter Dem go flog una??
see wetin lair mumuhamed turn u to
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
I pledge to Niger my corn tree
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Jeetech01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Am not surprised at this
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by jozee8: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Police... The most useless institution in Nigeria.
Absolutely useless
It was said that nothing is absolutely useless, but that was before Nigerian police was formed.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by ultimatekint(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
smile11s:
We need a progressive president and not an archaic man like buhari who is more interested in creating tribalism and divisiveness.

Yorubas should wake up. If Igbos are asking for a breakup it’s because they want to be progressive. This is 2021 and the world is globalized. You can now own a business in Nairobi and have customers in Lagos because it’s 2021. It’s no more about Nigeria or UAR but the quality of life you have as an individual. Can Nigeria give you a good quality of life? No. Can it be fixed? No. So we must act now and change.

Change is constant. We must change when need and be progressive. That’s the human nature. That’s the concept of this life. Buhari and the entire government are useless and are stupid zoo animals.

May Amadioha and Sango intercede for us and guide us all. Ase.
I love your write up.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by mindtricks: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Jackyz: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Jaapu: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
xpressionx:

May devil rule your life the way PDP ruled the country for 16 years. 16 years of suffferness is already your Destiny. Somebody say amen.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by calcal: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
smile11s:
We need a progressive president and not an archaic man like buhari who is more interested in creating tribalism and divisiveness.

Yorubas should wake up. If Igbos are asking for a breakup it’s because they want to be progressive. This is 2021 and the world is globalized. You can now own a business in Nairobi and have customers in Lagos because it’s 2021. It’s no more about Nigeria or UAR but the quality of life you have as an individual. Can Nigeria give you a good quality of life? No. Can it be fixed? No. So we must act now and change.

Change is constant. We must change when need and be progressive. That’s the human nature. That’s the concept of this life. Buhari and the entire government are useless and are stupid zoo animals.

May Amadioha and Sango intercede for us and guide us all. Ase.

ASE WA!, ASE WO!!, ASE GBOGBORIGBO!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by henrixx(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
big lies
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Femeto: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Ogbeni those police wey catch you dey hungry just feed them.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Brushstrokes20: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Agun maniye and cohorts won't end well!

The shit hole is on a cliff edge!
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by yusluvad(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Fact!
xpressionx:

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by MansoryMX(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:
Police don see another avenue to chopulate yoruba youths money after SARS era. grin

That kind of nonsense has expired in the East, police dey greet small pikin 'good morning Sir' for Igboland nowadays. grin

If you like write plenty epistles, the corrupt police will never change until you show them serious pepper.

A police man once told be that court orders and fundamental human right orders from the court are 'love letters' to them, they carry almost no effect against them. grin

Only St. UGM knows how to preach to them and they'll listen attentively. grin

Sai buharry!

Sai Chainji!

Na only Mumu go allow police check him phone
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Legend44(m): 2:18am On Jun 21, 2021
I actually called another police to talk to the one that arrested me then after the call he tapped the screen immediately so the phone won’t lock and decided to go through my phone.
This guy never talk wetin happen.. U say the officer tap the screen after a call where he found out u had Twitter and vpn. Something for don happen before u call another officer make him talk to the one wey arrest u cos na after the call the officer gain access to ur phone.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by speedymart11(m): 3:14am On Jun 21, 2021
If onah like make onah vote apc again comes 2023.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by olmoRoc: 3:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Why not use the Opera web browser since the powers that be go through helpless people's phones but run away when they hear of an impending Boko Haram attack.

Just make sure to turn on the VPN in the browser's settings.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by BluntCrazeMan: 3:31am On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

https://twitter.com/tomiwaoni/status/1406294830800461830
You didn't publish the name or number of the police that was using the Twitter??
Nobody will do anything about this report of yours
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Cherez: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

https://twitter.com/tomiwaoni/status/1406294830800461830

Funny the guy doesn't understand the country we call Nigeria
I wonder why people fight when Nigeria is Ed a zoo
A country where a lady below 18yrs was arrested and allowed to give birth in prison cos she was suspected to have been (not even caught oooo) an #Endsars protesters
And we think this country is not a zoo?
Ok oooo
Aside some good people in Nigeria, the govt & it's agencies are horrible
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10am On Jun 21, 2021
The APC government did not ENDSARS anywhere.
It's very bad where Nigerians that have submitted themselves to government oppression blame ENDSARS protesters and not hoodlums and paid thugs that hijacked the protests for the mayhem that occurred last year.
Their act of condemnation towards the ENDSARS protesters are one of the reasons why government have been so ruthless towards Nigerians to the extent of banning Twitter.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Kay25(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Which area in ibadan were u arrested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.