Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents (1230 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Richy4:
Yes.. but on one condition...

Both of them would not be Nigerian citizens... cheesy

You are not a patriotic Nigerian sir. undecided
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents by EducatedMind369: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Not at all.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents by Richy4(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karleb:

You are not a patriotic Nigerian sir. undecided
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
I swear I am.. But I like change... If I have my way, if they were not From Denmark, Finland or Iceland, I'm not coming..I like these 3 countries..

If I see anything that looks like NIG, GHANA ,INDIA or China.. I'm aborting the mission straight up embarassed

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents by adeboyeku(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2023
No. My mom shouldn’t even be close either as a relative or friend. She caused so many havocs for the immediate family , extended family, friends, neighbors.
My dad on the other believe once I give you money all your problems are sorted. He was never a go to person either for advice or when you face life challenges.
I was making decisions to favor myself, even though I am a graduate but they both didn’t play their roles as parent but they are expecting returns.
My kids won’t go through what I went through and I keep praying to God and working on it because you have to work not to become what you criticize

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2023
I would not have it any other way. I would choose them over and over again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. / Most Nigerians Bedrooms Is Too Dirty, Unkept And Smelling / Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.