Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is There Any Cure For This Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Cure For This Infection (589 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Goodness34: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
My life isn't mine after fighting so long to get money and operate this sickness I found no way now this is the result. Is there still a cure?

Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Oxb90: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
W
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Omihanifa: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dear OP try and go to a general hospital asap because from the picture above your dick almost gone shocked undecided

How do your urinate ?
How do your fork and cum with this kind of dick
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by azpekuliar: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dafuq is that? shocked
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Goodness34: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Dear OP try and go to a general hospital asap because from the picture above your dick almost gone shocked undecided

How do your urinate ?
How do your fork and cum with this kind of dick
it's hell o. Tried to avoid this very long time ago by begging for money to do operation but I was called a scammer and I lost hope now it's getting worst.
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Goodness34: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please help me with something to cure myself please 31678 3 5 191 first bank.
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Conner44: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
sorry op. has it been long you have been afflicted with this demonic disease? if it has been worrying your pee-pee for past 3 months at a stretch and it is directly at the opening of your urethra then you have to go and beg the olosho that gave you the infamous 'through-pass' for forgiveness then travel to benin to baff naked at a village square at exactly noon with one foot held up.

that is gondidities. very terrible std. most people who get diagnosed are usually advised to go pricing coffins and travel to inspect burial ground portion from family land.

may oluwa heal you.

by the way, what hospital did you go to and what tests did you run?
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Goodness34: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Conner44:
sorry op. has it been long you have been afflicted with this demonic disease? if it has been worrying your pee-pee for past 3 months at a stretch and it is directly at the opening of your urethra then you have to go and beg the olosho that gave you the infamous 'through-pass' for forgiveness then travel to benin to baff naked at a village square at exactly noon with one foot held up.

that is gondidities. very terrible std. most people who get diagnosed are usually advised to go pricing coffins and travel to inspect burial ground portion from family land.

may oluwa heal you. Because of shame n no money I haven't been to a proper hospital

due to shame and no money I can't afford hospital
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by nifemi25(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Are you sure this is not penis cancer ..just thinking how is it possible for you to pee or probably have sex not to talk of cum ...you need to take good care of this so as not to make it expand ...olorun awa pelu e
Re: Is There Any Cure For This Infection by AyarmBoye(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Conner44:

may oluwa heal you.

what is the trash you wrote up there... what is “gondidities” ?

(1) (Reply)

Organizers Suspend S'arabia Recruitment, As DSS Disperses Doctors. / The Vaccinated Have AIDS Says Noble Scientist / Had This Headache For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.