Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (38321 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by pahen1991: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:
Caging him before the primaries, truly the north knows how to use power.
this is just your own assumptions.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by SimplyShit: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
As a genuine igbo man from Enugu 042...

I support Tinubu with all my heart.... I am Waiting for 2023 so that he can be the godfather of politics even in the east...

Ndigbo has never raised any man as great as Tinubu...

Tinubu, We ndigbo truly loves you... Thank you for letting us do business in Lagos...

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

Chukwu okike abiama be with tinubu

Even in your delusions you can never smell Igbo. Now run along to IDP camps where you belong

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Judolisco(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Lies
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2021
This is all about 2023. Stop ur presidential ambition and support our man or all your illegal financial dealings will be made public. The rest na cruise he's not going to jail if he refuse their options but he's reputation will be mutilated much that he can't go for public functions again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Fake probe
thank you. Efcc doesnt have the money to investigate tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Aduroja123(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

But i don't get why southerners are so docile..
What exactly do they want from Tinubu?

Why do they see him as a threat?..
Somebody worked so hard to get this far, transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

If the Northerners had someone like Tinubu's acumen, do you think they will tolerate any form of political intimidation on their son?

Funny enough his most vocal prosecutors are from his own kingsmen.. Bode george comes to mind.. In as much he might have few skeletons in his cupboard but please tell me who is a saint..?

Infact the southern political folks na reall mumu.

And i also believed that Tinubu would have gather more southern sympathy if only he avoided some annoying political statements against the south just to seek favours in the eyes of the North..

He actually worked so hard in the negatives.

How sold Buhari for us is a top notch iranu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by degenuine1(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
ABC
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Aduroja123:

He actually worked so hard in the negatives.

How sold Buhari for us is a top notch iranu

There i know he messed up big time, as history was bare for him to see...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by devlishGINGER(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Any thing to massage people's thoughts
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by gaskiyamagana: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Jagaga will soon be band from APC primaries cheesy

We warned him that he will be disgraced like awolowo and abiola but he wouldn't listen .
Don't mind them. Instead of insisting on Restructuring or seperation from Fulanigeria, they think Buhari will handover to any tribe other than Hausa. It will be too late for those who are hoping and chanting united Nigeria under Fulanization.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by IMASTEX: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:
He should already know that Buhari will never allow him as replacement that is if the presidency even goes to the south.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by selemempe: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

I support Tinubu with all my heart.... I am Waiting for 2023 so that he can be the godfather of politics even in the east...

Tinubu, We ndigbo truly loves you... Thank you for letting us do business in Lagos...

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

is the efcc chairman now Igbo? What brought Igbo to this topic if not your default hate

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Onepeople: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

what is the motive of this rubbish? The fulani oligarchy are fighting ATM machine, instead of you to channel your madness to them you dragging igboman to it,igbos online might disagree with the west but in reality I don't think so. United the south stand the better for the entire south so run along with your madness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by techWriter1: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Caging him before the elections truly the south knows how to use electricity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Theunbothered: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

Somebody worked so hard to get this far, transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

If the Northerners had someone like Tinubu's acumen, do you think they will tolerate any form of political intimidation on their son?

Funny enough his most vocal prosecutors are from his own kingsmen.. Bode george comes to mind.. In as much he might have few skeletons in his cupboard but please tell me who is a saint..?

And i also believed that Tinubu would have gather more southern sympathy if only he avoided some annoying political statements against the south just to seek favours in the eyes of the North..

Lagos that was the first British Colonial territory and capital of Nigeria until 1991 is what you are calling a slum transformed by Tinubu?

Shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Theunbothered:

Lagos that was the first British Colonial territory and capital of Nigeria until 1991 is what you are calling a slum transformed by Tinubu?

Just face front abeg..
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Odinaka00(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

Supported. A lot of Igbos have become millionaire in Lagos today

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by HUSTLER001: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

Denrele. An Igbo name I perceive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by onuman: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Tinubu is not the only sinner. Nigeria’s political leaders are mostly sinners or accomplices to sin.

Anyhow, Tinubu must not aspire to preside over Nigeria given his soiled background.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Sunmolar(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Some one who is smart will leave no trace to his filthy bank account. But how?.... Anything is possible
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Mitsurugi(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:

They can only know how to use power if you're stupid enough to get your fingers dirty undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

Well said. The North is not intellectual or especially clever politically. The North is just Machiavellian in the quest to always corner Nigeria's wealth and assets for its elite and leaders that, sadly, still leaves Northerners the worst off people in Nigeria by far.

It is the disunity, envy, PHD (pull him down) syndrome and tribalistic enmity of Southerners, that makes a titan like Tinubu to become the enemy of many Southerners including some of his own people, responsible for the North getting away with political daylight robbery some will then claim makes Northerners 'masters' of Nigerian politics.

Southerners, even brothers, are filled with the spirit of pulling themselves down. Not so the North whose elite will always unite to keep feeding fat off the wealth of Nigeria. It is that highly regrettable quality of Southerners that empowers the North to appear adept at politics.

Believe me, nowhere in the world does mastery of politics leave a people the worst off by far in comparison to others.

Tinubu, for his amazing transformation of Lagos you highlight, is the only purist and exemplary master of politics in Nigeria currently for those that know what politics is primarily meant to achieve and not Northern political leaders who enjoy stupendous wealth yet cannot point to anything transformational they have done since 1999 when our current democracy began.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Nukilia: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin don't mind those cowards!

We don't hear excuses when it comes to the masses!

They do not intend to arrest Tinubu, they just want him to behave himself, to remind him of the leash they have around his neck, that's all! nothing more!!!
Youre correct!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Cnach: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Abeg stop that play.
Bawa if try it December no go meet u for that office.
Try and see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by FakeUnity: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2021
I like am like that, after thiefnu.bu goons like gbawe, seunmsg etc insulted the East for making it clear that buhari is a toxic nepotist and islamic fundamentalist in 2015 na dem dey lament pass today. grin

Where is egift sef? he once claimed that buhari's daughter married an Ibo man during the 2015 campaign?

The kind of wicked of lies, these 'chainji' bastards propagated in 2015 is unforgivable and I think even their children's children should pay for it.

Emma alias egift, we've not forgotten you o. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Theunbothered:

Forget revising the past mischievously with the effort to deceive others over the past historical glory of Lagos while cleverly ignoring the period before Tinubu took over and the military had so destroyed Lagos that it was reeling on the ropes like a thoroughly beaten boxer about to receive a knockout blow.

Can you tell us what Lagos was in 1999 when Tinubu took over and what it had become by 2007 when he left?

Google is your friend buddy never tribalism or mischief-making that comes from focusing on personalities rather than ideas.

You may hate Tinubu but honorable men who respect ideas and vision will admit the transformation Tinubu carried out , from 1999 till today, of a State that was on the verge of death when BAT took over as Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by pricklewane: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2021
The most foolish tribe on the face of the earth is that which can build lunatics enmass the way you do from Aba.

Tvibes001:
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by seunmsg(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:
I like am like that, after thiefnu.bu goons like gbawe, seunmsg etc insulted the East for making it clear that buhari is a toxic nepotist and islamic fundamentalist in 2015 na dem dey lament pass today. grin

Where is egift sef? he once claimed that buhari's daughter married an Ibo man during the 2015 campaign?

The kind of wicked of lies, these 'chainji' bastards propagated in 2015 is unforgivable and I think even their children's children should pay for it.

Emma alias egift, we've not forgotten you o. grin

The usual rhetorics and media sensationalism. Believe this and I’ve a bridge to sell to you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Kdon2: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-probe-ongoing-efcc-chair

Babangida, abdusalam, obasanjo, malami, okorocha etc are there dem no pursue them. Na tinubu be their headache. Na dat headache go kill them all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.