Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (38622 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by adm212144: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
adm212144:
Mention his achievements with proof
Are you in Lagos ?if not please keep the television and newspapers achievements to yourself.Don’t brag here because we are realistic people .
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Jonathan39: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Let it go round then grin
fregeneh:

No problem go ahead and teach him whatever lessons you think you and your inconsequential goons can muster.

Am just letting you know that politics and southern betrayal did not start in nigeria in 2015 and will not be the last,you people will likely continue in 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by olril17(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
leokid866:

there's no need to be vulgar.......I'm sure you know there are different ways to approach different issues.....him going to katsina helps his political stand in the north, while his daughter who is more familiar with the market people handled the issue of Ibadan as is part of her duties as the Iyaloja of Nigeria......but it seems the concept of allocation of resources and perdons to achieve the best stand seems foreign to you, so I will advise you pick up a book than using your time learning how to insult others in their language. Bless.
leokid: mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.