Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (38297 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by lamentor78(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2021
I think Tinubu should be arrested and disgraced, sebi he is not even supporting SW before
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by pricklewane: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2021
The court should truly be independent so that rogues like Peter Obi Abaribe Kalu Orji Theodore Orji can all rot in jail.

SmartPolician:
This Bawa even tried to answer the Tinubu question. I remember how Magu always avoided questions related to Tinubu.

The EFCC should be empowered to be truly independent to probe everyone linked to corruption, including former presidents because those ones appear untouchable.

Imagine a court asking Jonathan to come and clear his name, he's asking for #2billion for transportation. grin Nigeria is a big joke!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Enyimbamercedes: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
It seems like one important criteria to be EFCC chairman is to be a windbag

You make nose on the pages of newspapers, in conferences and everywhere else but you never see the levels of corruption dropping!

This Bawa kid is following the same route of trial by media.

Fact remains EFCC is a tool for fighting opponents of the government in power … and they sprinkle in running around chasing yahoo boys.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by FakeUnity: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
seunmsg:

The usual rhetorics and media sensationalism. Believe this and I’ve a bridge to sell to you.

Ah. Seunmsg my muslim friend, How far with your yoruba presidency project? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Victorclean1: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
As a genuine igbo man from Enugu 042...

I support Tinubu with all my heart.... I am Waiting for 2023 so that he can be the godfather of politics even in the east...

Ndigbo has never raised any man as great as Tinubu...

Tinubu, We ndigbo truly loves you... Thank you for letting us do business in Lagos...

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

Chukwu okike abiama be with tinubu

Thank u sir

See afonja , children of evil from the axis of evil claiming to be ibo. Chai ibo is blessed to the extent than children of evil from the axis of evil ,now want to be ibo
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by delawal: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
he shouild statt from d bullion vans on election day

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by adelaja70(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2021
So many kids have taken over Nairaland... How can you be comparing military rule with civilian rule. If you think anybody can cage Tinubu, then you need to go back to sleep.... Funny kids! Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Theunbothered: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Forget revising the past mischievously. Can you tell us what Lagos was in 1999 when Tinubu took over and what it had become by 2007 when he left?

Google is your friend buddy never tribalism or mischief-making that comes from focusing on personalities rather than ideas.

You may hate Tinubu but honorable men who respect ideas and vision will admit the transformation Tinubu carried out ,from 1999 till today, of a State that was on the verge of receiving a knockout blow when BAT took over as Governor.

How is this revision of the past when it is the actual history of Lagos? undecided

Lagos still sufferers from many of the problems it did back in the 90s.

You people just talk anyhow when defending political ideologues, thinking any criticism of a clearly corrupt man, bereft of ideas, is tribalism.

https://punchng.com/i-dont-regret-resigning-as-tinubus-deputy-senator-bucknor-akerele/
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by wizelink(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
IN AS MUCH AS I AM NOT A FAN OF ANY POLITICIAN, I FEEL THAT THE FULANI OLIGARCH WANTS TO MAKE SURE BUHARI DOESN'T HAND OVER TO TINUBU COME 2023

IF NOT, WHY ARE THEY BRINGING UP ALL THESE CASES AGAINST HIM AT THIS TIME IF NOT FOR 2023 ELECTION. THIS IS SAME PERSON THAT WAS DEEMED WITHOUT ANY OFFENCE DURING THE HEAT OF 2014 CAMPAIGN AND EVEN DURING BUHARI'S FIRST TENURE.

THE FULANIS HAVE STARTED BY CLAIMING THERE WAS NO AGREEMENT ON ROTATION OF POWER PRIOR TO APC CAMPAIGN IN 2014.

SECONDLY, CASES HAVE BEEN INITIATED AGAINST TINUBU JUST MAKE HIM UNSALEABLE TO THE MASSES.

ACCORDING TO FALANA, APC HAVE PERFECTED PLAN TO RULE NIGERIA FOREVER BY THE KIND OF ANTI PEOPLE POLICIES THEY HAVE INITIATED.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by nedekid: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Even when I have not been to Lagos as far as late 90’s I perceived Asiwaju as a man with integrity but lack decency. Thus his hunger for leadership have made him Jagaban of all southwest under his foot mat. But Y’ll should remember this, Tinubu ain’t going to Jail and his fellow cohorts won’t sit back and watch their grand master ridicule by the Fulani else coup et possible or beta say heads will role. “Yoruba have not forgotten“ thou cowardice will only be their betrayal. Ask Falana and Osibanjo. grin
If they don't hand over or even if they grab him and send him to jail, nothing will happen. Federal power is too strong.
He will simply do what he is known for as a sharp man ie fall in line, behave himself, jet out in his private jet to chill in France, UK etc or chill and support the government hoping for 2027.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by lastempero: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin don't mind those cowards!

We don't hear excuses when it comes to the masses!

They do not intend to arrest Tinubu, they just want him to behave himself, to remind him of the leash they have around his neck, that's all! nothing more!!!

You understand the tricks. Psychological warfare!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by adm212144: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

But i don't get why southerners are so docile..
What exactly do they want from Tinubu?

Why do they see him as a threat?..
Somebody worked so hard to get this far, transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

If the Northerners had someone like Tinubu's acumen, do you think they will tolerate any form of political intimidation on their son?

Funny enough his most vocal prosecutors are from his own kingsmen.. Bode george comes to mind.. In as much he might have few skeletons in his cupboard but please tell me who is a saint..?

Infact the southern political folks na reall mumu.

And i also believed that Tinubu would have gather more southern sympathy if only he avoided some annoying political statements against the south just to seek favours in the eyes of the North..
southerners want a decent leader .we can continuing sticking with criminals . Then Lagos has always been financial capital of Africa long ago .he only gave us governors that maintain the standard and yet Lagos is still 2nd most worst state in the world to be living and this is still from Him so stop gallivanting asiwaju ,he’s making Lagos worse by destroying her political structure,and promoting anarchy .If you reside in Lagos you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by muller10171: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Koforidua Koforidua
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by KAHBOOM: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

Somebody worked so hard to get this far, transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

If the Northerners had someone like Tinubu's acumen, do you think they will tolerate any form of political intimidation on their son?

Funny enough his most vocal prosecutors are from his own kingsmen.. Bode george comes to mind.. In as much he might have few skeletons in his cupboard but please tell me who is a saint..?

And i also believed that Tinubu would have gather more southern sympathy if only he avoided some annoying political statements against the south just to seek favours in the eyes of the North..

Which south?

Abeg speak for southwest and don't involve southerners.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by rummmy: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
dmbb:
If you are not a Nigerian shut up your useless mouth
for those from futa jalon highland in Guinea..... grin
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by SouthSouth1914: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria. It wasn’t a slum at any point. I stand to be corrected!
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by EnlightenedUFO: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2021
But this tinubu can't even enter the Unites States as he will be arrested on sight. This is the corpse some young people want as president.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Quincy38: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2021
legon legon
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:
Caging him before the primaries, truly the north knows how to use power.
You're on point, man...
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by gigabyte13: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Jagaban food don land for the DOT. NATION CITIZEN grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Bigflamie(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

Southerners indeed, when it comes to you people, the clamour for southern unity emerges but when same is applied to the other region in the south you all turn to tribal bigots.
Face your masters and leave other south alone.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:

Unfortunately, the Kryptonite against the Futa Jallon marauders is in the South but the south are too brain-washed to understand how to use it efficiently
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Judgesledge(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Food don done o o dot nation

Not interested in this particular food that we foretold was going to be made, leave our dot alone and enjoy your circle
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by History555: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
The whole purpose of investigating tinubu is to blackmail him to forget his presidential ambition
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Adnabh(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

shut the 4uk up!
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by dmbb: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
rummmy:
for those from futa jalon highland in Guinea..... grin
Foreigner spotted grin
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by codemaniacs: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Theunbothered:

Lagos that was the first British Colonial territory and capital of Nigeria until 1991 is what you are calling a slum transformed by Tinubu?

Shows you have no idea what you are talking about.
SouthSouth1914:

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria. It wasn’t a slum at any point. I stand to be corrected!

Lagos Island ( mainly Victoria Island and some other parts of the island ) was the capital of Nigeria... the rest of Lagos was filled with bush, forests and lack of infrastructure until Awolowo built up some places then military took over and ignored most of Lagos state and only concentrated on V.I and its surroundings not the whole Lagos Island...

Lagos has improved due to private companies, wealthy private citizens who also build infrastructure, Fashola, Ambode, sanwo-olu, t:inubu...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Femeto: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2021
File wey go loss now.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by remedick: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:
I swear man! I swear. You have to give it to them.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by naturefellow(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Nukilia:
Can these people stop disturbing our ears with their rhetorics! Go and arrest him and get him locked up, then I will believe you...
action we want, not audio
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Investigation in the dark....nonsense!

Another media trial!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.