Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (38339 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by dmbb: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2021
rummmy:
in my own land?I'm igbo,who are you.....don't hide behind hausa oooooooo?
Dot in a circle has no right to ask me any question

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Boudiccao: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
As a genuine igbo man from Enugu 042...

I support Tinubu with all my heart.... I am Waiting for 2023 so that he can be the godfather of politics even in the east...

Ndigbo has never raised any man as great as Tinubu...

Tinubu, We ndigbo truly loves you... Thank you for letting us do business in Lagos...

We will forever be 4 u

grin grin grin grin

Chukwu okike abiama be with tinubu

Thank u sir

You are a useless tribal bigot.
What the hell is your problem with Igbos. If you were useful to yourself you wouldn't be all over the forum actively picking on Igbos while the President is calculating how to cage your kin Tinubu.
This hatred for Igbos will consume you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by majamajic(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin grin

2023 up in flames , fear northern politicians , they must not return the favour
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by FakeUnity: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2021
BabaOneChance:

Amen from a bonafide son of Imo State! Ya gazie! grin grin grin

Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Boudiccao: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2021
BabaOneChance:

But our Igbo people are the ones rejoicing, aren't they?

What does it have to do with Igbos. If anyone speaks against Tinubu,he automatically becomes Igbo yet there are many people even Yorubas that dislike Tinubu. Stop trying to convince yourself that every one against Tinubu is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Praxis758: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2021
This investigation is MISSION TO NOWHERE (MTN)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Onepeople: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
BabaOneChance:

All Nigerian politicians are corrupt in one way or the other but I'm emotionally attached to anyone who has the interest of his people at heart.

And in this stance, please never compare Orji Kalu and Tinubu. Orji is hated even by his own people. But Tinubu is loved in the southwest. You wouldn't be talking about his "corruption" today if he didn't support Buhari, and we all know why he had to.

Lastly, what I see from most of my Igbo brothers is hate, not criticism.
telling me about love by the yurobas for Tinubu, is basically on the way and manner the two region views political issues.

An average igboman can criticise his brother because of his liberal approach to political issues, that cannot be said about a yurobaman, you will see a yurobaman disagreeing with their leaders, show me one politician that is been criticised by the south westerners ? Does it mean all of them are doing well collectively?

Trust me if Tinubu happened to come from the south east by now people have started challenging his strong grip on Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by ogkrakkid(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Tvibes001:
Caging him before the primaries, truly the north knows how to use power.
Long over due or not?
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by emmyN(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

But i don't get why southerners are so docile..
What exactly do they want from Tinubu?

Why do they see him as a threat?..
Somebody worked so hard to get this far, transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

If the Northerners had someone like Tinubu's acumen, do you think they will tolerate any form of political intimidation on their son?

Funny enough his most vocal prosecutors are from his own kingsmen.. Bode george comes to mind.. In as much he might have few skeletons in his cupboard but please tell me who is a saint..?

Infact the southern political folks na reall mumu.

And i also believed that Tinubu would have gather more southern sympathy if only he avoided some annoying political statements against the south just to seek favours in the eyes of the North..

Northerners and Southerners are light poles apart. One does things out of nepotism and religious bigotry, the other judge cases based on merit. You wouldn't expect me to overlook a bullion van baron simply because he is from the South. We hold our leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Aduroja123(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

There i know he messed up big time, as history was bare for him to see...

Exactly.

If you study the political history of the yoruba politicians, you will discover that they always fall as a prey in the hands of the northerners because of their greediness.

Hadn't been that Tinubu wasn't involved in any shady deals to launder the public funds, What else case would use against him?

Same as MKO Abiola that killed by a northerner as well.

But generally all Nigerain Politicians are greedy but seems the northerner always fall in the positivity in this manner.

This greediness is a TYPE1 something here.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2021
This guy talks too much. He alleged a present minister bought a house through a bank manager only to retract it to past minister when he knew the kind of embarrassment he has caused the Presidency but the people know better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by olowo1930: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Why not arrest him before making your statement can APC be challenging APC National leader ? Something is hidden
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by DenreleDave(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Boudiccao:

My father is a useless tribal bigot.
What the hell is his problem with Igbos. If he is were useful to himself he wouldn't be all over the forum actively picking on Igbos while the President is calculating how to cage his kin okorocha
This hatred for Igbos will consume my father .

All these for your father.... No wonder u guys waken your father up with bicycle kick cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by annisy(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Nothing will come out of it
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Nukilia:
Can these people stop disturbing our ears with their rhetorics! Go and arrest him and get him locked up, then I will believe you...
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Wakanakarue: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2021
The outcome of the Investigation will solely depend on how Tinubu respect himself and his ogas in the North. If he do anyhow he go see anyhow
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Ugonna62: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2021
People who know tinubu should sincerely advise him to stay away from 2023 presidential election.if he dont want to be disgraced.because he cant rule this country,you brought this calamity call buhari upon nigerians and your warming up to continue from where he stop.it wont happen,i reapet it can never happen.instead buhari should continue.
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by wasol: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-probe-ongoing-efcc-chair

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by odegood: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
ALL BOOKS

If you need soft copies of books in all field of studies in a pdf format on your phones, tablets or computer, then i can provide you.

I deal on books in pdf format in all field of study such as all branch of engineering, law, medicine, social sciences, art, pure sciences, environmental, religious, motivational, information technology, computer programming, novels e.tc.

Any book you can think of is readily available in pdf format.

Having books in pdf format on your devices makes you read on the go right on your phone, tablet or computer without having to carry heavy physical books along.

Contact me on 08062423365 or 08153590919
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by bkool7(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
If Tinubu doesn't endorse Osinbajo, he maybe compelled to
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Hamiltonii: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-probe-ongoing-efcc-chair

Foolish boy! Is Tinubu the only politician you know? What about the big thieves allover the North?
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Shattuck(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

Somebody worked so hard to get this far, transformed a state from a slum to the third highest financial capital in Africa.

If the Northerners had someone like Tinubu's acumen, do you think they will tolerate any form of political intimidation on their son?

Funny enough his most vocal prosecutors are from his own kingsmen.. Bode george comes to mind.. In as much he might have few skeletons in his cupboard but please tell me who is a saint..?

And i also believed that Tinubu would have gather more southern sympathy if only he avoided some annoying political statements against the south just to seek favours in the eyes of the North..
your last paragraph says it all, you can't betray your own people just for your own selfish agenda and when the table is turned you expect them to fight and defend you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Duvet1950: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, says a former governor of Lagos State and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is under investigation.

This message is for those who are from the south whom the Fulanis are using to do their bidding and then dumb in the end. As you can see, they are about to stick it to Tinubu after using him. The same fate that's about to befall the JAGABANDIT awaits all of you FULANI APPOLOGISTS. When are you SOUTHERN IDIOTS going to learn?
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tinubu contribution to Lagos was less than Lagos would have been if Tinubu wasn't there!

What exactly did Tinubu transform?
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Jonathan39: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
You mean the idiot that supported a Northerner against a Southern sitting President? You must be a fool. Only few Yorubas/ political Jobbers are sympathetic to Tinubu the rest doesn't care, not to talk about the South. I pity you and Tinubu grin grin

For your information, tinubu did not transform anything in Lagos except the introduction of agberos. Lagos have been doing well before tinubu, a former capital of Nigeria, with the busiest airport and seaport, none was built by tinubu
irepnaija4eva:
Nawa oo..

Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jonathan39:
You mean the idiot that supported a Northerner against a Southern sitting President? i, jonathan39 is a fool. Only few Yorubas/ political Jobbers are sympathetic to Tinubu the rest doesn't care, not to talk about the South. I pity you and Tinubu grin grin

For your information, tinubu did not transform anything in Lagos except the introduction of agberos. Lagos have been doing well before tinubu, a former capital of Nigeria, with the busiest airport and seaport, none was built by tinubu

Fixed..
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Jonathan39: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Counter my point sir. Tinubu supporter
irepnaija4eva:

And your a bigger idiot..
Re: Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman by Jonathan39: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Keep dreaming, tinubu will be reduced to nothing before 2023, just keep watching
walex2:
so Atiku was not under investigation when he contested. Even if was arrested nothing stop him from contesting once he has not been convicted.

And to end it all no one can arrest Tinubu. Forget it am not his supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Writes A Letter To Biden On 2023 Presidential Elections / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.