Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis (10175 Views)

What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Cholls(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Shellsploit: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing to worry about. It is a psychologically-triggered erectile dysfunction.

You get nervous with sluts or new conquests; maybe from a fright of contracting diseases or a concern over your performance.
That's why it seems your preek is only comfortable in familiar territories.

You are not alone in this, a lot of us sex veterans have gone through worse, but we overcame.

When next you're with a new girl, just let go.
Insert your preek and thrust like an angry praying mantis.
Just like salvation, reaching orgasm is a personal race. Do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that it is your job to make them cum.

God created humans to be able to make themselves cum and that's why our hands are long enough to touch our genitals.

So if you cum under a minute, better for you. If it takes you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?

As for STDs, fret not; something must kill a man.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Malawian(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Hello nairalanders, something is eating me up.

As an adult, I have to be straight and open with you guys if I would get help.

I started visiting olosho house when I was 13. I was in jss3 then. I would go with my friends to their place and do my thing.

fast forward to 2017 since I met my girlfriend.

But I started noticing that I won't get an erection unless they stroke my penis, Sometimes they would stroke it for like 20 minutes before I would get an erection.

The funny part is that I get immediate erection when I am with my girlfriend. but when I try it with other girls they would have to do the stroking first before the erection.

I have stopped drinking and smoking to see if it's caused by it but it's still the same thing.

my conclusion is that my girlfriend may have used juju or kayamata for me, how else do I explain it, it defies logic.

what do you guys think,

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique make una help me oh
Oga Gbenga "O.G" Respect Large! grin
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by siofra(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
May this befall all nairaland misogynists Amen.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by fineberry(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing to worry about. It is a psychologically-triggered erectile dysfunction.

You get nervous with sluts or new conquests; maybe from a fright of contracting diseases or a concern over your performance.

You are not alone in this, a lot of us sex veterans have gone through worse, but we overcame.

Just like salvation, reaching orgasm is a personal race. Do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that it is your job to make them cum.

God created humans to be able to make themselves cum and that's why our hands are long enough to touch our genitals.

So if you cum under a minute, better for you. If it takes you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?

No wonder you've got fans on nl.....I respect you writeup.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by igbowoman: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I started visiting olosho house when I was 13. I was in jss3 then. I would go with my friends to their place and do my thing.

But I started noticing that I won't get an erection unless they stroke my penis, Sometimes they would stroke it for like 20 minutes before I would get an erection.

The funny part is that I get immediate erection when I am with my girlfriend. but when I try it with other girls they would have to do the stroking first before the erection.

I have stopped drinking and smoking to see if it's caused by it but it's still the same thing.

my conclusion is that my girlfriend may have used juju or kayamata for me, how else do I explain it, it defies logic.

what do you guys think,

I knew that one day a woman will be blamed for a man's flaccid manhood.
Don't go and find a doctor to report your issues to.
Nonsense
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by ukaface(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bruv
I refuse to make the situation of your penis my headache
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by oneguy7: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
My mentor

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Elliotwaveforec: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Your gf don hold you strong, she knows how promiscuous you are and consulted Baba to do the needful
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Sebastine1994(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
ukaface:
Bruv
I refuse to make the situation of your penis my headache

and here I thought you were a nurse.

how far with all those your nursing stuff.

nurse no dey quick see husband. just in case you need a great husband, I am available. I will never fall your hand.

I was at your hospital,
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by ukaface(f): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:

and here I thought you were a nurse.

how far with all those your nursing stuff.

nurse no dey quick see husband. just in case you need a great husband, I am available. I will never fall your hand.

I was at your hospital,
yeah, I am a nurse. And how does your situation require a nursing care?

Which hospital is that?

By the way your conclusion of nurses not getting married early...I just dey laugh you, you know nada.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Sebastine1994(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2021
ukaface:
yeah, I am a nurse. And how does your situation require a nursing care?

Which hospital is that?

By the way your conclusion of nurses not getting married early...I just dey laugh you, you know nada.

come on, you are no longer a baby. don't you know what I mean. can I call you?
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by ukaface(f): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:

come on, you are no longer a baby. don't you know what I mean. can I call you?
I don't know what you mean bruv.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Aladdin1(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy When you were about going to Olosho house at 13,did you inform us?
You be werey
Ask am well well for us!.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Gambit23: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

what do you guys think,

Juju doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much / What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.