Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis (10166 Views)

What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Sebastine1994(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello nairalanders, something is eating me up.

As an adult, I have to be straight and open with you guys if I would get help.

I started visiting olosho house when I was 13. I was in jss3 then. I would go with my friends to their place and do my thing.

fast forward to 2017 since I met my girlfriend.

But I started noticing that I won't get an erection unless they stroke my penis, Sometimes they would stroke it for like 20 minutes before I would get an erection.

The funny part is that I get immediate erection when I am with my girlfriend. but when I try it with other girls they would have to do the stroking first before the erection.

I have stopped drinking and smoking to see if it's caused by it but it's still the same thing.

my conclusion is that my girlfriend may have used juju or kayamata for me, how else do I explain it, it defies logic.

what do you guys think,

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique make una help me oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Not kayamata. You are tired of visiting olosho but you are having difficult time to understand it.

Stop going to olosho. You are tired. In fact stop sex.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Onyi22(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin cheesy When you were about going to Olosho house at 13,did you inform us?
You be werey

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Joanney: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Patronizing brothels at 13 shocked shocked
It is finished

5 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Give your life to JESUS CHRIST bro , amend your ways. And let GOD's love renew you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Cholls(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
My brothers abeg make una check if na your papa I don check no be my papa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Cerebellum: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Patronising brothel at 13, liar

OP, you be mumu grin
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by DoctorDree(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Anything to trend
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Juliusmomoh: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy When you were about going to Olosho house at 13,did you inform us?
You be werey
Don't mind him... When he is untop them shaking his cocoyam head, did he inform us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by NwaAmaikpe: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked

There's nothing to worry about. It is a psychologically-triggered erectile dysfunction.

You get nervous with sluts or new conquests; maybe from a fright of contracting diseases or a concern over your performance.
That's why it seems your preek is only comfortable in familiar territories.

You are not alone in this, a lot of us sex veterans have gone through worse, but we overcame.

When next you're with a new girl, just let go.
Insert your preek and thrust like an angry praying mantis.
Just like salvation, reaching orgasm is a personal race. Do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that it is your job to make them cum.

God created humans to be able to make themselves cum and that's why our hands are long enough to touch our genitals.

So if you cum under a minute, better for you. If it takes you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?

As for STDs, fret not; something must kill a man.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by ifytrik(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thank God say your vegetable penis still de stand when you dey with your girlfriend, just marry her and don't cheat on her, what am i even saying self? How can you cheat on her when your vegetable nogo erect outside home, chai TAKE HEART BRO
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Not kayamata. You are tired of visiting olosho but you are having difficult time to understand it.

Stop going to olosho. You are tired. In fact stop sex.

Stop having sex
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by rex444(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ed at work
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by tillaman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
This is your schlong telling you it’s time to retire from the brolosho industry
Do this and you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by pregnantMan: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Your body is willing but your preeek is tired cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Pacyrus(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing to worry about. It is a psychologically-triggered erectile dysfunction.

You get nervous with oloshos or new conquests..maybe from a fright of contracting diseases or a concern over your performance.

You are not alone in this, a lot of us sex veterans have gone through worse, but I'm here to help you through it.

Insert your preek and thrust like an angry praying mantis. If you cum under a minute, better for you.
It is a personal race, so if it takes you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?
You nor just well sha � In all of these YOU'RE DOING JUST FINE.

2 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Thegracefulness: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You get nervous with oloshos or new conquests..maybe from a fright of contracting diseases or a concern over your performance.

You are not alone in this, a lot of us sex veterans have gone through worse, but I'm here to help you through it.

Insert your preek and thrust like an angry praying mantis. If you cum under a minute, better for you.
It is a personal race, so if it takes you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?

I miss the days when this young man used to be a scholar. He was—not inherently, but still one of the predominant reasons I began engaging on this forum. Nowadays the comments from this moniker lacks that humorous but sly wit that endeared so many of us to it.

2 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by toffyz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I started visiting olosho house when I was 13. I was in jss3 then. I would go with my friends to their place and do my thing.

But I started noticing that I won't get an erection unless they stroke my penis, Sometimes they would stroke it for like 20 minutes before I would get an erection.

The funny part is that I get immediate erection when I am with my girlfriend. but when I try it with other girls they would have to do the stroking first before the erection.

I have stopped drinking and smoking to see if it's caused by it but it's still the same thing.

my conclusion is that my girlfriend may have used juju or kayamata for me, how else do I explain it, it defies logic.

what do you guys think,

Some people are such an insensitive beings!

Shame on those who always drop a comment on your threads, knowing quite well you're just fabricating the whole stories.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Wealthyone: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lai Mohammed!

Are you not the one here on another thread?

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Sebastine1994(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
members

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Fryzi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You get nervous with sluts or new conquests; maybe from a fright of contracting diseases or a concern over your performance.

You are not alone in this, a lot of us sex veterans have gone through worse, but we overcame.

Just like salvation, reaching orgasm is a personal race. Do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that it is your job to make them cum.

God created humans to be able to make themselves cum and that's why our hands are long enough to touch our genitals.

So if you cum under a minute, better for you. If it take you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?

This man!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Fryzi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thegracefulness:

I miss the days when this young man used to be a scholar. He was—not inherently, but still one of the predominant reasons I began engaging on this forum. Nowadays the comments from this moniker lacks that humorous but sly wit that endeared so many of us to it.
Don't take things too seriously. He's only being sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Philipsdael(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're very correct..✔️�

Its psychological.

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by rowland545(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wat is exactly the issue...is it keyamata or olosho?

Ur story is confusing stay one place and talk to me

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Depressed101: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

what do you guys think,

i dont think the idea of money for sex will make me have an erection... Once you are selling that coochie it kills the vibe for me,
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Twelfthman: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
I laugh when I first read your caption grin.
Stop masturbating( that is if you do) and visiting prostitutes
Quit smoking totally.
You may wanna do some exercises expecially if you got a lot of fat around your tommy region.
Take helbal drugs or anything natural.
Eat a lot of ginger and garlic
Remove fear from your mind and you will be fine.
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Odunolumide(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
"Olosho since 13" -what the actual f**k.
Omo I can't can.
Instead of stopping alcohol why don't you try to stop frolicking around.
Receive sense!
Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Hardeybaryor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if you cum under a minute, better for you. If it take you shorter to arrive at Paradise, why then bother about the other person who will rather have you toil endlessly?

Wow! The troll is back

3 Likes

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by Savedday: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis by MakotoShishio: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
You sure? grin

Cholls:
My brothers abeg make una check if na your papa I don check no be my papa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? / Man Masturbates Himself To Death (photos) / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.