Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (76527 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by HabaHaba: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=abbatoir post=103037790]

They don't call it deceptive. Being smart[/quote
Abi O. That could be another word, u was just trying to be plain
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by ACE1010: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up

Not only naturally useless.....
But incredibly useless too......
Imagine.... cry
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Unrated900(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
superCleanworks:
see as those MEN with strong face just fold hand dey look the guy.
dem face just dey make me laff grin
i wonder what they are thinking

How to enter the business
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by LOVEGINO(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
quentin06:

Free of charge self, they will pay ur transport, feeding and accommodation.
Dem are generous.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nickymezor(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
jmaxjohn:

Na why una no dey pass ielts be dis

Oga wetin concern IELTS with my comment?

No dey misyarn abeg!
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by jmaxjohn(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
prince3009:

Oga wetin concern IELTS with my comment?

No dey misyarn abeg!
OK but I feel you could improve in your reading skills.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by petitejolie(f): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
That's what they ll say to you about your guy as well
ahnahn na u be that? Wen dem release u na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.