Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (76530 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by juseng(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Which Nigerian girl in her right senses will use her own money to book flight, use her own money to pay for a hotel room and then you come to the hotel room and still agrees to open leg without you reimbursing her of what she spent on flight and hotel booking?

Na juju be that?

I don't believe this one bit!

Bros this very comment is underrated.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by seguno2: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Ykc2:
are you sure? The guy dey ph you dey abuja

I see sey you sef check the guy profile.
What can be his gain from telling lies
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Iceyjayz: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Ykc2:
are you sure? The guy dey ph you dey abuja
The guy is a liar simple, he's an attention seeker lol cheesy
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by abbatoir(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

the day women start believing they can do well with or without men, is the day their freedom starts.

[b]Hand[/b]s are meant to make money and not viginal

Error: Brain are meant to make money
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by abbatoir(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2021
HabaHaba:

Exactly!!! Women love a very confident and deceptive guy!!

If your don't know how to lie, women won't like you, they seem to love liers!

Just package well, na d confidently lie to them and use new lies to cover the old lies and continue like that and even when they know you are lieing they will still love you, just give them unadulterated attention, simple!

Bye

They don't call it deceptive. Being smart

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by juseng(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2021
They pay their flight ticket
they pay for hotel room
You bleeped them
You snapped pictures of their nudes
You then blackmail them and promise to delete their nude pictures
And they pay you.

You may still not even delete those pics
Oshey record breaking LIES
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by JBoss25(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Ceenachi:
I am finer than this guy, more straight forward than this guy, BUT his bed has a lot more counts than mine
Go to my inbox, you will think another pandemic is happening there and when you go to his, you will think they are sharing palliative there........
This life refuse to be balance.....

sad sad sad
grin grin grin
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by abbatoir(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

As you no be port harcourt boy, let me break it for you

A guy like this dresses flashy and rolls with people perceived as big men.
He chats you up and ask if you're interested in a hook up with rich men.
Invites you over for introduction, tells you how much you will make, and your greed sets in,
he assures you transport and hotel fees will be refunded.
when you come, you dont see any rich man,
He will ask you to do a photoshoot so he can go show his chairman while you wait in the hotel.
He sees the na ked body and asks for his own cut of the booty.
Then he leaves you at the hotel with your pictures.
He doesnt return with the chairman, but the blackmailing starts.

I have seen it happen lots of times... especially amongst female students who want to do runs with oil company men.

I hope you understand now.

Note: I am addressing only those with some level of intelligence and probably have some street sense....I tend to doubt this story but being a thinker I delve into it...I quite appreciate this guy comments and with my understanding of life...I can confidently affirmed this is quite possible and real

Guys, let's learn and be careful... don't let your greed lead you into scammers
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by abbatoir(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2021
quentin06:
These are not your average hokkers, any broad that can pay flight ticket and book a 20k per note hotel room is rich.
They could be unsatisfied wives, frustrated career women, this guy did what you call market research.
He deserves first class degree in market research.
He should be the one lecturing students of marketing not those bald headed clowns with PhDs.

That's a thin line between intelligence and brilliant for you... Being intelligence is a good gift which may be used in various ways

Hussupy...
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2021
abbatoir:

Error: Brain are meant to make money

And when brain direct woman to use private part instead of hands 'nko?

Oga I align with my ancestors (adage) who said, its one's hands that cannot deceive one
(Ika owo eni kin tan enije)
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Egbi2020: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Nawa ooo!!!
This is unbelievable to me. So, gals still indulge in things like this till this day, with all the happenings around the world??
I'm very sad and disappointed.
I wonder their kind of background and up bringing.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
stupidmod3:
she sent 300k for being black mail not for hookup
Are they not stupid to send him their nude pictures?
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2021
oaktvnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWzc6v0Xuk

I have been into online hook ups on Instagram for several years. I meet females online and I tell them about hook-up, if they accept, they agree to come and see me in Port Harcourt from wherever they are. danteenoni

They pay their flight ticket and come down to Port Harcourt, they pay for hotel room, after having sex, I leave them stranded in hotel and run away, they will call me, I will tell them that I'm no more interested. I will now tell them to send money for me to delete their nude pictures, some pay 100k, some 50k, the girl that made them arrest me paid 300k
very bad
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Fiscus105(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2021
noskcid:
The worst part is that, after seeing this now some people will start doing it or you think internet hookup will stop because of this?
No sir

Nothin bad in engaging in internet hook up nah, but one must do it with his or her head straight. Do not see relationship as lather to escape poverty, either offline or online.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Egbi2020: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up

grin grin grin see "kettle calling pot black"
See how you display your stupidity in a public space. Just few line of sentence you can not read and comprehend because of your hate for female genders. It is your type that gave birth to these kind of girls.
At least they are still decent and God fearing girls or ladies, who can never compromise their up bringing with this type of nonsense.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

As you no be port harcourt boy, let me break it for you

A guy like this dresses flashy and rolls with people perceived as big men.
He chats you up and ask if you're interested in a hook up with rich men.
Invites you over for introduction, tells you how much you will make, and your greed sets in,
he assures you transport and hotel fees will be refunded.
when you come, you dont see any rich man,
He will ask you to do a photoshoot so he can go show his chairman while you wait in the hotel.
He sees the na ked body and asks for his own cut of the booty.
Then he leaves you at the hotel with your pictures.
He doesnt return with the chairman, but the blackmailing starts.

I have seen it happen lots of times... especially amongst female students who want to do runs with oil company men.

I hope you understand now.
Even at that ,it says "hookup"which means "runs" and any runs babe that falls for this cheap scam na ode.

I believe anything worth doing is worth doing well, to dey Bleep different penis and sizes nor easy, so why loose focus of the main goal? "Money". Then why will an okpo use her own money to meet her supposed "rich client" ,it's risky enough that he might just be luring you with all that wealth say na human parts seller or even organ harvester then you come still use your money take flight go.

Him taking care of your flight and accomodations is part of the "risk allowances". Though I can understand the booking accomodations part by the lady for safety ,but that money go still come from him pocket.

The runs girls nor get sense.Runs be like to run street,e nor dey run on trust rather on code.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Olarewaju89: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
undecided
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by vikgreen01(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
As greed made those girls fall for the scam, greed also made the badt guy fall for another scammer that gave him 300k to get him arrested.

My brothers and sisters, as you are trying to make ends meet in this harsh economic era, please do not lose hope and cut corners.

Many people may be quick to judge the girls forgetting that some people have been beaten and battered yo the extent that even if they see red flag, they will still fall for these things.

Remember the married man who wanted to submit his anus because of a job offer. People are going through a lot!

May God bless us this week.
May evil guys meet their waterloo!

He actually submitted it Nd the stupid gay guy bleeped it for some min bfr the said married man came back to his senses
Frustration is real may God save!!!
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2021
How is this a crime to warrant his arrest
Release this man abeg na enjoyment Dem bargain and he use d enjoyment collect their money �
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Exodora: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Masturbator2020:

What kind of Huck up self?if she send 300k for Huck up how much will she make from the Huck up? I am not understanding oo..Or are they looking for husband?
The 300k is for blackmail not hook up.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by jmaxjohn(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Which Nigerian girl in her right senses will use her own money to book flight, use her own money to pay for a hotel room and then you come to the hotel room and still agrees to open leg without you reimbursing her of what she spent on flight and hotel booking?

Na juju be that?

I don't believe this one bit!

Na why una no dey pass ielts be dis
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by winner37(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
idiot
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by batb: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
bluefilm:

Hahahaa

Sorry, but this story and his manner of narrating is very funny to me.

But one thing I may never understand is why So many women are So Desperate to be in a Relationship.

Is it stupidity or what?

Some of them are even taking their nudes_ and giving them to the nigga.

Tufiakwa

No, they are not desperate for relationships or love rather, they are desperate for money with little effort but to have sex for it!
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by GoldHorse(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Super story!!! Nigerian girls? Try another line I beg undecided
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Fiscus105(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Even at that ,it says "hookup"which means "runs" and any runs babe that falls for this cheap scam na ode.

I believe anything worth doing is worth doing well, to dey Bleep different penis and sizes nor easy, so why loose focus of the main goal? "Money". Then why will an okpo use her own money to meet her supposed "rich client" ,it's risky enough that he might just be luring you with all that wealth say na human parts seller or even organ harvester then you come still use your money take flight go.

Him taking care of your flight and accomodations is part of the "risk allowances". Though I can understand the booking accomodations part by the lady for safety ,but that money go still come from him pocket.

The runs girls nor get sense.Runs be like to run street,e nor dey run on trust rather on code.

And you think all these packagings (lies) will start and end in just one day, he would have familarized with the lady for weeks if not months, in which she would have earned his trust, Hook line and sinker.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

And you think all these packagings (lies) will start and end in just one day, he would have familarized with the lady for weeks if not months, in which she would have earned his trust, Hook line and sinker.
I am hammering on the "hookup". Nor be relationship o. Or you don't know what hookup means in Nigeria?

So be that as it may, na pure money for hand, back for ground,if any runs babe strays from the code ,she is to blame.

Except you are referring to intent to date and not popular hookup everyone knows.which falls into the "weeks" you are talking about.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Fiscus105(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am hammering on the "hookup". Nor be relationship o. Or you don't know what hookup means in Nigeria?

So be that as it may, na pure money for hand, back for ground,if any runs babe strays from the code ,she is to blame.

Except you are referring to intent to date and not popular hookup everyone knows.which falls into the "weeks" you are talking about.

Yes with hook up, according to ph guy narration, the guy might be love-vendor, soliciting them for rich men, if he has successful arranged them for 2 to 3 clients in which outcomes are good and favourable for the ladies, whatever he asks them to do for next rich-man they will ,

even man will fall for this kind blackmailing
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

Yes with hook up, according to ph guy narration, the guy might be love-vendor, soliciting them for rich men, if he has successful arranged them for 2 to 3 clients in which outcomes are good and favourable for the ladies, whatever he asks them to do for next rich-man they will ,

even man will fall for this kind blackmailing
But that's not the case here.So your anology is off.

They come over to sleep with him not some imaginary client.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
You dupes both body and finances, you strong ooo. Idiota
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Fiscus105(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wittyduchess:
But that's not the case here.So your anology is off.

They come over to sleep with him not some imaginary client.

Are you with the guy? Did he give you full detail or you just assume? Have you met any of the lady and they tell you that it's overnite and not several days.

Nb. I have chatted with several women in the past, some sent me nudes and some ready to send me money to do, different kinds of stuffs for them without saw me even till date.

Oga I can boldly say it takes much more longer time before shit can happen.
beliv or not it's a free world

Bye.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

Are you with the guy? Did he give you full detail or you just assume? Have you met any of the lady and they tell you that it's overnite and not several days.

Nb. I have chatted with several women in the past, some sent me nudes and some ready to send me money to do, different kinds of stuffs for them without saw me even till date.

Oga I can boldly say it takes much more longer time before shit can happen.
beliv or not it's a free world

Bye.
k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.