Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (76544 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by LOVEGINO(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2021
kingthreat:
So you straff them awoof. At the end come blackmail them again. Well this format will continue to work well because many Nigerian women are potential prostitutes. Offer them 100k and they start getting wet.
even with 5k.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Kingcalls: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2021
cococandy:
Pathetic . Y’all can’t resist any opportunity to insult women. While posting comments dripping with low IQ. In what world does any one of you dimwits get to call yourselves smart much less generalize all women?

Its not about attacking women ....its a fact .... women act like very young teenagers that think their decisions are right ... and will never accept blame ... as I said earlier, u cant understand cos intelligence for a woman is quite limited

2 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Revolva(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2021
girls will never get sense......many of them are just dumb
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Iceyjayz: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
incredible.

so this guy is like this.

see his house, see my own.

very quiet guy
This guy, it seems you have mental problem. so you know everybody?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by 8stargeneral: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2021
HW possible is that..Na juju?
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Iceyjayz: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
As greed made those girls fall for the scam, greed also made the badt guy fall for another scammer that gave him 300k to get him arrested.

My brothers and sisters, as you are trying to make ends meet in this harsh economic era, please do not lose hope and cut corners.

Many people may be quick to judge the girls forgetting that some people have been beaten and battered yo the extent that even if they see red flag, they will still fall for these things.

Remember the married man who wanted to submit his anus because of a job offer. People are going through a lot!

May God bless us this week.
May evil guys meet their waterloo!
Hello! who's the real owner of the profile picture you are using? does she have an Instagram account? I think I've met her before
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2021
sadrezi:
The guy's head wasnt like that. I think the police has rough-handled the barbing so he looks ugly...you need to see his operational pics on Instagram...cool dude
Name on Instagram pls
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Iceyjayz: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2021
neyyoh:
This is what they do online.. some are even married sef.. prostitutes everywhere.

No sympathy for these whores and their customers.
If you know, you know. alot of girls nowadays are coded runs girls

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by obyrich(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

As you no be port harcourt boy, let me break it for you

A guy like this dresses flashy and rolls with people perceived as big men.
He chats you up and ask if you're interested in a hook up with rich men.
Invites you over for introduction, tells you how much you will make, and your greed sets in,
he assures you transport and hotel fees will be refunded.
when you come, you dont see any rich man,
He will ask you to do a photoshoot so he can go show his chairman while you wait in the hotel.
He sees the na ked body and asks for his own cut of the booty.
Then he leaves you at the hotel with your pictures.
He doesnt return with the chairman, but the blackmailing starts.

I have seen it happen lots of times... especially amongst female students who want to do runs with oil company men.

I hope you understand now.
Makes sense now
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Lashist(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up
Lol....you've been told you arent smart at all...read something you no fit read...that's the kind of person you are and that's why you ended up supporting naija criminals/politicians...they need dull people cheesy like you to keep moving...next time beg someone to help you read and understand before writing rubbish...broke, hungry, bitter and very low levelled thinker cheesy grin
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Iceyjayz: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2021
cococandy:
[s]Pathetic . Y’all can’t resist any opportunity to insult women. While posting comments dripping with low IQ. In what world does any one of you dimwits get to call yourselves smart much less generalize all women?[/s]

You must really be pained because they said the plain truth, that's just the truth. no need to be pained

2 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Ezzywaymadu(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Testimony time
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Ezzywaymadu(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2021
superCleanworks:
see as those MEN with strong face just fold hand dey look the guy.
dem face just dey make me laff grin
i wond deer what they are thinking
U mean Testimony department
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by cletz991(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2021
grin read na ,you are too fast

James bond
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by stormborn28(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2021
kingthreat:
So you straff them awoof. At the end come blackmail them again. Well this format will continue to work well because many Nigerian women are potential prostitutes. Offer them 100k and they start getting wet.
some ladies are naturally greedy....it is something that repulse me.. If a lady is not greedy, she can not fall for this
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by baralatie(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Invites you over for introduction, tells you how much you will make, and your greed sets in,
He will ask you to do a photoshoot so he can go show his chairman while you wait in the hotel.

I have seen it happen lots of times... especially amongst female students who want to do runs with oil company men.

Understand now!
Thanks
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Abiboss: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2021
These are not your average hokkers, any broad that can pay flight ticket and book a 20k per note hotel room is rich.
They could be unsatisfied wives, frustrated career women, this guy did what you call market research.
He deserves first class degree in market research.
He should be the one lecturing students of marketing not those bald headed clowns with PhDs.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2021
stormborn28:
some ladies are naturally greedy....it is something that repulse me.. If a lady is not greedy, she can not fall for this

You will agree that the ladies are rich, I mean see flight ticket 60k, hotel room, 20k, its high time Nigeria dumps oil and switches to prostitutionn, she can earn good forex.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2021
LOVEGINO:
even with 5k.

Free of charge self, they will pay ur transport, feeding and accommodation.
Dem are generous.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Rushna27(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2021
wahala for who dey do online dating/hook up.... but like seriously all dis happening is enough for ladies to learn but hell no dey are still deep into it.... Kontunu
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by tunize(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Masturbator2020:

What kind of Huck up self?if she send 300k for Huck up how much will she make from the Huck up? I am not understanding oo..Or are they looking for husband?
Seems u turned your phone up side down when reading the story if not you for understand say the money was not paid for hook-up but as blackmail
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by rita25(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
SEE HOW ANNOYED THE GUY ON RED SHIRT LOOKS LIKE NA U BE GBENSHING MACHINE ABI? grin grin grin
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Ceenachi:
I am finer than this guy, more straight forward than this guy, BUT his bed has a lot more counts than mine
Go to my inbox, you will think another pandemic is happening there and when you go to his, you will think they are sharing palliative there........
This life refuse to be balance.....

sad sad sad

Baba everything Nah format. Make them understand you got what they want. You can only win girls heart with lies.

Looking at him, he isn't that handsome is English isn't polish as well but the guy they import girls when go pay flight and still book hotel. Small Sarah wouldn't come until you send transport.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by imagrg(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
He could be using charm on them
Ceenachi:
I am finer than this guy, more straight forward than this guy, BUT his bed has a lot more counts than mine
Go to my inbox, you will think another pandemic is happening there and when you go to his, you will think they are sharing palliative there........
This life refuse to be balance.....

sad sad sad
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by bigstan11787(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Emperormartin:
Every lady needs to watch this

What is there for ladies to watch. You think they don't know? They will still continues, is it not naija babes again
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by macrodata(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Reeses:

You need to be questioned too I Dey suspect you
Simply because they are neighbors? You are no different than the Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by seguno2: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
incredible.
so this guy is like this.
see his house, see my own.
very quiet guy

Your house in Abuja or the one in Port Harcourt?
Is there anything you gain from your lies
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by noskcid(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
The worst part is that, after seeing this now some people will start doing it or you think internet hookup will stop because of this?
No sir
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Omor una too strong oo.. see fmt God grin
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by seguno2: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Will you also call people who can’t read to understand, stewpid
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by abbatoir(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Bravo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.