Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (76525 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Duvets03: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Interesting
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up
Abeg try to they read before committing

4 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Saverin: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
300k for this Buhari economy?
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by SenecaTheYonger: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
This guy would surely be on the Coded Runs blacklist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
When will some ladies ever have sense? Traveling all the way to another city just to have sex with a total stranger? Then end up paying to cover up blackmail?? How stupid!

Shameless generation. This thing is annoying my spirit. Our girls need to receive sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by neyyoh: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is what they do online.. some are even married sef.. prostitutes everywhere.

No sympathy for these whores and their customers.

6 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by adebwalex(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up

grin grin grin
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Ykc2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
incredible.

so this guy is like this.

see his house, see my own.

very quiet guy
are you sure? The guy dey ph you dey abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by ultimatekint(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
superCleanworks:
see as those MEN with strong face just fold hand dey look the guy.
dem face just dey make me laff grin
i wonder what they are thinking
You had a very good observation.I scrolled to see those faces, they are just like gorilla.Are they from Buhari village?

3 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by deolurexy1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by LastProphet: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Masturbator2020:

What kind of Huck up self?if she send 300k for Huck up how much will she make from the Huck up? I am not understanding oo..Or are they looking for husband?

Always read well it can save your life one day, stop behaving dull like black people are expected to be

8 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Arrant nonsense.

No girl pays for her flight, hotels and spreads legs again.

6 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by seyz91(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Naija Girls are Useless

I mean ALL OF THEM

undecided

So na like this dem stupid reach with all their painted face and edited(portrait and snapchat) pictures taken with high quality camera adjoined dem still foolish and stupid reach this level undecided

Smh
oaktvnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWzc6v0Xuk

I have been into online hook ups on Instagram for several years. I meet females online and I tell them about hook-up, if they accept, they agree to come and see me in Port Harcourt from wherever they are.

They pay their flight ticket and come down to Port Harcourt, they pay for hotel room, after having sex, I leave them stranded in hotel and run away, they will call me, I will tell them that I'm no more interested. I will now tell them to send money for me to delete their nude pictures, some pay 100k, some 50k, the girl that made them arrest me paid 300k

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pay flight ticket untop this ugly head? Kai

4 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Pharaohny: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
And them never kill this one why is he still breathing
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by hopexter(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
incredible.

very quiet guy

So you know Abi? Ok wait!
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Bahamas95(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Are these women Nigerians?

It's like something is missing somewhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by generationz(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
These are some of the stories our slay queens will leave out when they show off their luxurious lifestyle gotten from that job. They go through a lot at the hands of men just to make that dough. They are even lucky he was not a ritualist cause if he could escape, it means they are vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by GeneralPula: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
The story get as e be..

I doubt hoes do operate like this..

3 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by generationz(f): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
These are some of the stories our slay queens will leave out when they show off their luxurious lifestyle gotten from that job. They go through a lot at the hands of men just to make that dough. They are even lucky he was not a ritualist cause if he could escape, it means he could have killed them easily.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Kog45(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Which Nigerian girl in her right senses will use her own money to book flight, use her own money to pay for a hotel room and then you come to the hotel room and still agrees to open leg without you reimbursing her of what she spent on flight and hotel booking?

Na juju be that?

I don't believe this one bit!
I know a lady that paid for her own flight and came to Dubai to meet a very broke naija guy who earned 1k dirham...after a week in a hotel paid by the said lady,the guy went AWOL.

Till today I don't what Segun used cos he has another two victims.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Blue3k(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't understand whats up with these Nigerian criminals. Why are u incriminating yourself? It blows my mind he's giving a press conference like this can't be used against him in court. Don't lawyers tell their clients to shut their mouths anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by RPG2020(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
incredible.

very quiet guy

My guy you have many questions to answer
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by ThePlugg(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Clap 4 yasef

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
This dude is lying.
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by angelfallz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin guy you really don't know what's going on. Girls that have been traveling from Lagos to Calabar, you're now asking such questions.

If you don't know, know it now, many girls, Nigerian or not are willing to do almost anything for relationship, sex, hook up or whatever.

prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Which Nigerian girl in her right senses will use her own money to book flight, use her own money to pay for a hotel room and then you come to the hotel room and still agrees to open leg without you reimbursing her of what she spent on flight and hotel booking?

Na juju be that?

7 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by seyz91(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
Ceenachi:
I am finer than this guy, more straight forward than this guy, BUT his bed has a lot more counts than mine go to my inbox, you will think another pandemic is happening there and when you go to his, you will think they are sharing palliative there........
This life refuse to be balance.....

sad sad sad
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by seyz91(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Very very
Mangekyo:
Nigerian girls are useless!
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by honest1480(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Na juju be that?

You are talking sense

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.