Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. (8096 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by HitlerGaddafi: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
During NYSC. Caught a girl fingering herself. Afterwards, she slided two of her fingers together to see if her pussy was slimy. You get, she rub the tip of her fingers together to check if her toto dey draw.

10 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wetin pesin no go read for dis forum

20 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by habsydiamond(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ur moniker sef don show say u don see lot of things for this world... U try no be small....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Knighty12: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nawa o sad
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by josh123(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
So many weird people on nairaland grin

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by juniorstar(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
During NYSC. Caught a girl fingering herself. Afterwards, she slided two of her fingers together to see if her pussy was slimy. You get, she rub the tip of her fingers together to check if her toto dey draw.
Reminds me of Ol... Joy
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by LadySarah: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Children littered all over this
forum. Even things you don't understand you will talk and what is nasty/dirty if she checks for her ovulation or checking her cum?
Cho cho cho everytime.

Pics for the fools quoting me.

11 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by phemmyfour: 5:05am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:

Children littered all over this forum. Even things you don't understand you will talk and what is nasty/dirty if she checks for her ovulation?

Cho choice choice everytime
Na so you dey check yours

6 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by richmond500: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:

Children littered all over this forum. Even things you don't understand you will talk and what is nasty/dirty [/b]if she checks for her ovulation?[/b]

speechless, that's how u make me feel.

6 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by obyrich(m): 6:02am On Jun 22, 2021
She was checking her ovulation

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by 1Sharon(f): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:

Children littered all over this forum. Even things you don't understand you will talk and what is nasty/dirty if she checks for her ovulation?

Are you for real?

There are better ways to check for ovulation. I'm sure she never washed her hands, you are clearly nasty like her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by stupidmod3: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2021

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Shakathezulu1: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
You no be awuah again.
Lol
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Jeon(f): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Then you masturbated to the act.

5 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by ukaface(f): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Omo the attacks ontop just being a female no be small thing o.

Nawa o.
Most topics created on nl,has a greater statistics towards female.

Wetin we do this prick gender?? Hiaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by delzbaba(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Washing her bum bum with her right hand after stooling.

3 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2021
ukaface:
Omo the attacks ontop just being a female no be small thing o.

Nawa o.
Most topics created on nl,has a greater statistics towards female.

Wetin we do this prick gender?? Hiaaaaa
ToTo dey hungry us
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by tosik(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2021
And you sure say you don serve your father land??i don't expect this type of post from a graduate like you op.....move on
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Erojepromise(f): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2021
And you were watching her , fingering herself. Dirty peeping tom.

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by ukaface(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2021
fabiano09:

ToTo dey hungry us
it's quite obvious.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by The5DME(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Op has a reputation for creating useless topics.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by LadySarah: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you for real?

There are better ways to check for ovulation. I'm sure she never washed her hands, you are clearly nasty like her.

You are very stupid and more.You were in your house and knew she didn't wash her hands.What if he was the one that invaded her privacy ?

Nasty fool!

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
The bitch menstruated on my dad couch I was forced to clean it , before dad come

3 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

You no be awuah again.
Lol
I've discharged for years now. I've returned back to civilian life and I'm a happy and free man now. Army work na slavery.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:

Children littered all over this forum. Even things you don't understand you will talk and what is nasty/dirty if she checks for her ovulation or checking her cum?

I'm not your grandpa's mate kid. Moreover is that how you also check your toto if e dey draw just to know if you're ovulating or not? That's gross. Some of you will now spread the two fingers apart to see how the toto secretions draw rich. If the draw cut you go rub your fingers and spread again.
Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by PacAmaru: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Bro my guy brought a girl to our room two days ago,till today she has refused to go and we no even know her,the girl said she was just stranded...mehnn,she peed on the bed last night,I feel disgusted cus the whole room is smelling bad.mehnnn I no know why some guys dey carry any girls Dem see...damn

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by LadySarah: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

I'm not your grandpa's mate kid. Moreover is that how you also check your toto if e dey draw just to know if you're ovulating or not? That's gross. Some of you will now spread the two fingers apart to see how the toto secretions draw rich. If the draw cut you go rub your fingers and spread again.

Kill yourself if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:

You get am kid. This is exactly the draw I'm talking about.. that's irritating. It makes me vomit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by HardBishop: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:

Leave hitlergaddafi, what of guys that MASTUBATE or taste the sourness of their sperm?.
Is normal for a lady to cross-examine herself cos their bodies are a medium to which life comes about.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by HardBishop: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You get am kid. This is exactly the draw I'm talking about.. that's irritating. It makes me vomit.

If it like let it irritates, one day you will perform oral sucking. Cos from your comments you love fantasy too much

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. by KingWarri: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2021
Somewhere in Croatia...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! / Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.