Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep (56725 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Pathway2Gold: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2021
This is really saddening. 13 year old boy for that matter
May God continue to protect us from all evils.

Pls Read our Article on Why Crypto Is inevitable.
www.facebook.com/103036562026173/posts/105569405106222/?app=fbl
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by airminem(f): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:
spare the rod, spoil the child.
a young man who throws his father up in the air will have the old mans scrotum blinding him
This is deeep
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by BetterPoison: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2021
13 years old?? The first blow from the axe must have been very heavy
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by zolajpower: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
andyblinks05:
sabi carry bad news like say na pride.
Una dey never report better things. ****spits* ***
Na PM NEWS be there motivator for bad . Check PM NEWS , na so so bad news full there reportage . No wonder Dem bad news na him sell pass
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
And that's Edo way to celebrate fathers day.

If you are here and you're from Edo please when are you going to kill your own dad too? Or have you done that already?
grin
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Mrjonah(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Chukwu biko gbatara anyi ọsọ enyeme aka cry cry
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by chachanga: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
ChilamNk:
We're in deep mess in this country o

But wait a minute..

How come Osariakhi Oronsaye and Edo man, him no see Onomeh, Osedemeh , Wademeh from him state not even Okon or Ade from his neighbouring state give birth.
E come be ABUBAKAR

E-get as e-be na

He's probably found what he was looking for.
But as we hear, training kids takes special grace around that side now, RIP to him.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Sijo01(f): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Abubakar
That's a potential terrorist embarassed
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by generalwo(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/edo-son-kills-father-on-fathers-day-police-investigate/
.... Just wondering if there is anything wrong with people whose names can be traced to the north.... Why would an Edo man give his son Abu.... Unless of coz, he's either a Muslim or got married to a Muslim.... Either ways, I'm always extra kiafu about anything that reminds me of northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Torosk1(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari why undecided
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Tinax(f): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Too much of born born... at 79 he has a 13 years old son.... meaning he had him at 66 probably from his 12th wife�...... sad story
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Aduroja123(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by blazepascal(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2021
The earth is coming to an end I have decided to change my ways righteousness has been preaching it here every time be wise as the serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nyxxx: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Aladdin1(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2021
potent5:
Why bini man go name him pikin Abubakar still de surprise me. grin
The thing dey suprise me.why a bini man go name him son abubarkar? i sure say the man adopt the boy or maybe he mistakenly impregnate one almagiri girl wey be dey beg for ringroad wey he hire as househelp.some certainly no add up.the man no be even Etsakor man.

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by topboss: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2021
GONE ARE THE DAYS, WHEN U GO WANT SLEEP LEAVE DOOR OPEN, SAY MY PIKIN OR WIFE DEY THE OTHER ROOM.

NA TO LOCK DOOR, USE CHAIR WEDGE AM.

MAKE DEM KNOCK BEFORE THEM ENTER.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Female kids own no pass olosho or unwanted pregnancy, but you see male sons? They can use you to do rituals if you no dey careful. Useless child.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by uuzba(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2021
delzbaba:
13 years wow
The young ones have phone na.
They are also seeing all these bad news on social media.
So they too want to copy and do their own.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by spiceadole: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Ndi.. a man can have children at any age.
Imagine having a son at 66.
Wich energy will you use to train him right?

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Champneys: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Omo, people get mind o.

i cant even hurt a fly!

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people sef...
Your son threating to kill you, and you successfully handed him over to the police. U con carry your two leg go there beg them to release him.... I always tell people, if your right leg is causing you problem, cut it off. It's better to walk on this planet earth without leg than trying to safe that leg who will later kill you..... The boy is even a cultist
deep.. I know of a man whose son steals from peoples houses in the community. Guess what . When ever the boy get cautioned (beating) for his actions after been caught ( without the father paying for the sold stolen items) he always laments and show anger towards the disciplinarians!
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2021
daddytime:
The boy no gree believe say the man fit born am at 66 years old or the fact say the man bring am come this world at such age dey make am vex...

Evil kid.

Na so my landlady for Benin that year dey see shege for her only son hand.

To raise pikin for Benin wey no go dey taintend by pressure/influence to join cultism, na serious prayer and God's grace...
So binin is a place to not raise kids I used to stay there in the barracks though (Airforce)
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by OlawaleBammie: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2021
topboss:
GONE ARE THE DAYS, WHEN U GO WANT SLEEP LEAVE DOOR OPEN, SAY MY PIKIN OR WIFE DEY THE OTHER ROOM.

NA TO LOCK DOOR, USE CHAIR WEDGE AM.

MAKE DEM KNOCK BEFORE THEM ENTER.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Everyday one bad news or the other grin this corn tree sef
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by redsun(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:
spare the rod, spoil the child.

a young man who throws his father up in the air
will have the old mans scrotum blinding him

It could have been the other way round. Too much brutality and hardship turned him into a monster.

People don't need children if they don't have common sense, and so many Nigerian adults don't.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Jeetech01(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigeria is dun spoil finish, no small pikin again
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Kokaine(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Abubakar!!! by the time the boy spends 6 months in prison with no release date in sight he will realise the gravity of crime he has committed, this crime will haunt him for the rest of his life, useless boy
That state is very difficult to raise a male child even when you're young talkless of at old age.

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by johnnobles: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Oboy see mind, kill person not just person but his dad..slawormiir idols
Moreso on a fathers day. The devil is even beginning to be afraid of Nigerians because the evil they cannot do does not exist. Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.