Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep (56739 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Juliusmomoh: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Hammyaladin:
deep.. I know of a man whose son steals from peoples houses in the community. Guess what . When ever the boy get cautioned (beating) for his actions after been caught ( without the father paying for the sold stolen items) he always laments and show anger towards the disciplinarians!
Just imagine.... Some people are like that everywhere. But god forbid bad thing. #amen

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Juliusmomoh: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
rollywise:
Guy no blame old man. It's the love for child that payed a trick on him. It's the norm in our society. Even if he didn't go to bail him, family won't let him rest. They'll keep begging him to do the needful. It's better to be barren than to have a useless child

That's your own input ..
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by sofiscatedmoron: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people sef...
Your son threating to kill you, and you successfully handed him over to the police. U con carry your two leg go there beg them to release him.... I always tell people, if your right leg is causing you problem, cut it off. It's better to walk on this planet earth without leg than trying to safe that leg who will later kill you..... The boy is even a cultist
With one leg ,one hand
Must u stay in this planet?
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Juliusmomoh: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Female kids own no pass olosho or unwanted pregnancy, but you see male sons? They can use you to do rituals if you no dey careful. Useless child.
Never heard of female kids using there parent for ritual ??..

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2021
I guess that was the son's father's Day gift to his father undecided
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:
[s] Female kids own no pass olosho or unwanted pregnancy, but you see male sons? They can use you to do rituals if you no dey careful. Useless child. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by bluebutton: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Detain him until he turns 18 and try him as an adult.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2021
The community should have killed the idiot boy
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by bepositive11: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2021
andyblinks05:
sabi carry bad news like say na pride.
Una dey never report better things. ****spits* ***

I don't blame them. What better things is there to report from Naija? Bad news sure pass better things undecided
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by mrkings84(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Since he is a minor, I suggest we forgive and just give a minor punishment by hanging him to death.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
mrkings84:
Since he is a minor, I suggest we forgive and just give a minor punishment by hanging him to death.

Haa, that is too harsh. I suggest we forgive him and just burn him to death which is a minor punishment compared to yours cheesy
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Cultism at work, they should never spare the boy, he should face the full wrath of the law.
You mean the 13 YEARS old boy?
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by mrkings84(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2021
mjj2020:

Haa, that is too harsh. I suggest we forgive him and just burn him to death which is a minor punishment compared to yours cheesy

Are u from India?
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Gval123: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. This generation day fear me. Why would edo man name e pikin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabubaka?
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmmmm, this is sad.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by fortune1968: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
potent5:
Why bini man go name him pikin Abubakar still de surprise me. grin
maybe, they migrated to Benin from Auchi .
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Mankezi(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2021
This boy has been use to actualize the mission.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people sef...
Your son threating to kill you, and you successfully handed him over to the police. U con carry your two leg go there beg them to release him.... I always tell people, if your right leg is causing you problem, cut it off. It's better to walk on this planet earth without leg than trying to safe that leg who will later kill you..... The boy is even a cultist
Easy for u to say because it's not ur son. Lockin him up at first was a discipline to d boy.do u expect him to leave d boy in prison or kill him Is not as if d man can see d future dat his boy will b d death of him.so calm down angry
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2021
SportsHD:
Sonofabeach!

Why would insult the boy's mother like that? Calling the mother a b*tch won't wake the dad up.
Son of a "b*tch"
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2021
At 13 I knew that killing is a crime abeg use the cutlass on him too
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by potent5(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
fortune1968:
maybe, they migrated to Benin from Auchi .
Okay. So, Auchi people commonly bear hausa names?
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by penplus: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mizzhelen:
Days are becoming evil

The days are already evil...but no cause for alarm...GOD is still on the throne watching over His own

1 Like

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by fortune1968: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
potent5:

Okay. So, Auchi people commonly bear hausa names?
That's not Hausa name , it is an Islamic name . Muslim name .
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by wildikeman(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na Benin people ba.
I'm not surprised.

Just when the man would enter 80 you kill am

Cultist mofos
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Drone95(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Too bad. Learn to forgive and forget any day anytime.

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by SportsHD: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Why would insult the boy's mother like that? Calling the mother a b*tch won't wake the dad up.
Son of a "b*tch"
I don't even know how to reply to this sonofabeach dim wit.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by potent5(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
fortune1968:
That's not Hausa name , it is an Islamic name . Muslim name .
Oh. Didn't know.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by geoffrey777: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
kanayo O kanayo right now: thats ma boy grin grin grin
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by neighbourhud: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
76yrs with a 13yr old son? What happened? That should be his great grand or at least grandson.

That man was too old to handle him...the age difference was just too much.
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by KennethEnyi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
superCleanworks:
can you remember what you were doing at the age of 13?
at this age this one has been committing crimes that make his father even call police that means
his wahala started when he was like 10 years old.

casted child.

When I was 13 I was writing junior waec ���
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by UGBE634: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Female kids own no pass olosho or unwanted pregnancy, but you see male sons? They can use you to do rituals if you no dey careful. Useless child.
Is there anything like a female son
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by ejigboyemustap(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is serious, may Almighty protect and guide us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.