Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's (5293 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Rodwave: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Asgard73:

grin

If this post is not ignorance ... then is careless

...... and na human being type this with crazy arrogance

I doubt. It must be definitely from ediot of the highest order
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Obalatule:
[/b] [b]Ika is not anything related to igbo people, Try Edo.......Nobody cares about your story bye cheesy cheesy

Are we claiming to be Igbo? Or did I mention Igbo there,Ika people matter really dey pain igbos for mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
blaqoracle:
Edo don't call ekah igbo, they call them ekah. In most Edo villages, you will always find idumwun eka.

Bros thank for this correction,Igbos are on the internet lying shamelessly.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rodwave:

Shut up. They are called owvi Igbo together with everyone that speaks any dialect of Igbo Language. Most Edos (Bini in particular) have not even heard about Ika not to talk of being able to differentiate them. In fact many Bini people don't even know that there are sub Igbo group in Edo state.

Not that I care anyway, just that I have been there for so long to know what's been going on.

Bros u too dey lie,which lies be all this? This is how Nnamdi Kanu dey use lies deceive una.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igbos should face reality and stop being emotional.When una dey shout biafran remembrance day,stay at home Ika people respond? We nor even care because we know our real identity .

The same okowa you guys are thinking will force any Ika to be Igbo by force was the one who donated millions during the launch of Ika dictionary by Onu-Ika for free distribution to those who can't afford it.

You guys should dig deep about okowa family ancestry and una go surprise say their family came from benin too.

Okowa is just a politician playing una emotions.Make una see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by owerrezeorba(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
[whoa!!!!! @ I don't see any much difference between their language and my Nsukka language ]

Then that means that your grasp of Igbo is very bad. The first time I went to Agbor's main market, I understood what they said, although I had to listen more attentively because some of their words have different intonation. I understand Ika even more than I understand Abakiliki dialect. The video below is a girl speaking Ika language, every Igbo man will understand what the girl is saying, but no Edo or Bini man can understand her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-Pn61S2R4[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ogbuefi677(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
AceRoot:

Chai, if only I could pinch you or throw a pinch of salt at you, just to make sure you are real. Then I would holla on the top of nairaland imaginary tree, for all far and near to come and hear you, then for all who just have heard to reach out and search for a long suffering, opinionated and highly ANTI_IGBO fellow here on nairaland, who goes with an aptly moniker of, SUFFERINGBOY. This member is of Ika stock, yet more hating and abusive and even condesending of every thing IGBO. I am yet to come across a more mendacious and maligning Anti-Igbo dispensal from someone most propably bearing an Igbo name.
S/he even details every loose Bini link pausible and whenever possible, to distance Ikaland from the Igbos.

I thank you for your personal, yet convincing reconnaissanse.
There is another one from that area on nairaland called ishi.love.One of these nairaland celebrities who has an exaggerated opinion of herself grin
One of her names is Igbo but she is a rabid Igbo hater and hates anything Biafra even more.
Until abokki okada boys 'gathered' her one day and nearly beat her around Tincan area cheesy
She suddenly remembered Nigeria is not one and needs to be divided.
She always rebukes anything suggesting she is Igbo but I've been praying Nigeria will divide or even regionalise so the Ijaws will remind ppl like her and Wike's ekwerom faction of Ikwerre their real origin.
That time,na them go begin beg to be Igbo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
ogbuefi677:

There is another one from that area on nairaland called ishi.love.One of these nairaland celebrities who have an exaggerated opinion of herself grin
One of her names is Igbo but she is a rabid Igbo hater and hates anything Biafra even more.
Until abokki okada boys 'gathered' her one day and nearly beat her around Tincan area cheesy
She suddenly remembered Nigeria is not one and needs to be divided.
She always rebukes anything suggesting she is Igbo but I've been praying Nigeria will divide or even regionalise so the Ijaws will remind ppl like her and Wike's ekwerom faction of Ikwerre their real origin.
That time,na them go begin beg to be Igbo grin

I really pity for Igbos,which difference come between una and fulani's ?

Ishilove come see.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ogbuefi677(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros thank for this correction,Igbos are on the internet lying shamelessly.
So if I call someone "Abakaliki man" instead of Igbo man,it diminishes the person's Igboness?
Your IQ must be in a single digit grin

5 Likes

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
ogbuefi677:

So if I call someone "Abakaliki man" instead of Igbo man,it diminishes the person's Igboness?
Your IQ must be in a single digit grin

Bros we are not Igbos,I don't know about abakeleke people.It is a matter of our ancestry,the earlier you guys accept and stop all media propaganda against us,the better.

What is so special about us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Everyday na Ika people wahala Igbos dey put for head.Make una nor dey find brothers for wey brotherhood nor dey oh.....Too much emotion nor good face reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Etrusen(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Rodwave:

Shut up. They are called owvi Igbo together with everyone that speaks any dialect of Igbo Language. Most Edos (Bini in particular) have not even heard about Ika not to talk of being able to differentiate them. In fact many Bini people don't even know that there are sub Igbo group in Edo state.

Not that I care anyway, just that I have been there for so long to know what's been going on.

My brother please take this advice because it will help u

"Stop spitting ignorance it kills fast"
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Etrusen(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2021
List of all abavo kings

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Etrusen(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2021
List of owa kings

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Etrusen(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Obis of agbor

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ariesbull: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Yet they have igbo names but we're founded by Benin people...this is stupidity
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Alba3: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I really pity for Igbos,which difference come between una and fulani's ?

Ishilove come see.

It's so pathetic! Can we say everyone speaking Hausa language or bearing Hausa names like Danjuma, Bawa, etc in the North is Hausa by tribe? These people are just too emotional!
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Yes I know about that Obi Ewaure of owa,I think he ruled around 9th century or so.He man was so ruthless and wicked,he killed anyone in owa who challenges him and uses their blood to wash his hands and feet.

But he it was him who created a secret portion of the forest where all dead kings and priests and priestesses will be buried when they die.

Former Edo state PPRO of police,RTD DSP BARR Peter Ogboi is a decent of this Obi Ewuare,that is the popular Ogboi family of Idumu-Ozugbo quarters of owa oyibu.....they are of royal lineage......

Last time I mean't this man is 2017,but Last year I met his elder brother who is a retired army captain there in owa-oyibu....

God bless all owa-oyibu people......

Nduka Irabor and Nduka Obaigbena are also from owa-royal family and they are from owa-oyibu.....
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Alba3: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=ariesbull post=103000540]Yet they have igbo names but we're founded by Benin people...this is stupidity
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Alba3: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2021
ariesbull:
Yet they have igbo names but we're founded by Benin people...this is stupidity

Are all people like Baruba, Ebira, Nupe, Owan and other Edos using Yoruba language and having Yoruba names, Yoruba persons? So because Kogi man is having Danjuma as a name or plateau man is bearing Danladi and having Hausa as language is now an Hausa ethnic person?
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Alba3:

It's so pathetic! Can we say everyone speaking Hausa language or bearing Hausa names like Danjuma, Bawa, etc in the North is Hausa by tribe? These people are just too emotional!

Nor dey follow igbo's argue make them allow emotion and greed dey disturb them.......

Ika people have ancestry from first the the Benins and Esans(esan people also have ancestry from the benins)

Then followed by Ndokwa,Igala,Aniocha Igbos, then the late comers to the party,a small amount of Igbos accross the Niger river who came to settle among us.

In Igbodo today they speak two languages,Ika and one Enu-ani language like that but,it happened because the aborignal Ikas of Igbodo accepted some aniocha people to settle among them and due to closeness to aniocha people.

In Ekpon today,the people are too mixed because the Ika people there allowed and intermarry too much with esan peopl,for that reason they speak both Ika and esan.. ..

This matter too deep for Igbos to understand.We Ikas have more blood relationship with benins and Esans than with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Are we claiming to be Igbo? Or did I mention Igbo there,Ika people matter really dey pain igbos for mind.
Na you E dey pain grin...........Keep your story to yourself Nobody asked you for it
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:

Nor dey follow igbo's argue make them allow emotion and greed dey disturb them.......

Ika people have ancestry from first the the Benins and Esans(esan people also have ancestry from the benins)

Then followed by Ndokwa,Igala,Aniocha Igbos, then the late comers to the party,a small amount of Igbos accross the Niger river who came to settle among us.

In Igbodo today they speak two languages,Ika and one Enu-ani language like that but,it happened because the aborignal Ikas of Igbodo accepted some aniocha people to settle among them and due to closeness to aniocha people.

In Ekpon today,the people are too mixed because the Ika people there allowed and intermarry too much with esan peopl,for that reason they speak both Ika and esan.. ..

This matter too deep for Igbos to understand.We Ikas have more blood relationship with benins and Esans than with Igbos.
[/s] There is no igbo blood in Ika land at all, Ika borrowed some igbo language as they lost their bini tongue.......Ika is not mixed with anything igbo bye

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Na you E dey pain grin...........Keep your story to yourself Nobody asked you for it

Yet every day you guys keep creating thread about Ika people? Remember this is a public forum,people here know between Ikas and Igbos who dey do attachee by force.

So stop lying bro.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Everyday na Ika people wahala Igbos dey put for head.Make una nor dey find brothers for wey brotherhood nor dey oh.....Too much emotion nor good face reality.
Who dey find brotherhood with a clan of few people, with no notable advantage.......What does ika have except Empty Forests

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
[s][/s] There is no igbo blood in Ika land at all, Ika borrowed some igbo language as they lost their bini tongue.......Ika is not mixed with anything igbo bye

Na mumu and greed det worry Igbos.Continue with ur foolishness.I only stated our ancestry makeup.I have nothing to hide,but it happened that we have more blood relationship with benins and Esans.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros we are not Igbos,I don't know about abakeleke people.It is a matter of our ancestry,the earlier you guys accept and stop all media propaganda against us,the better.

What is so special about us?

Some Ika people have serious identity crisis which is getting worse by the day. Some Ika's say they are Bini's due to ancestry. Some others say Ika is a 'distinct' ethnic group, which is a lie because to be distinct, you must have your own distinct language. Then there are Ika's who have since accepted that they are Igbos. I feel for all people who have identity crisis, it must be soul destroying not knowing who you are.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na mumu and greed det worry Igbos.Continue with ur foolishness.I only stated our ancestry makeup.I have nothing to hide,but it happened that we have more blood relationship with benins and Esans.
Where is the Greed?.....You are Esan and bini people stop mentioning Igbo in your foolishness........We have nothing in common with Ika people expect the language we borrowed them as they dont have any
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Who dey find brotherhood with a clan of few people, with no notable advantage.......What does ika have except Empty Forests

Yet Igbos are running to our land for survival? We produce more oil than the entire southeast.

We have an oil flow station in abavo.

We have biggest water park in west africa.

We have two railway lines and stations,one station in Owa-oyibu and the other in Igbanke.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Some Ika people have serious identity crisis which is getting worse by the day. Some Ika's say they are Bini's due to ancestry. Some others say Ika is a 'distinct' ethnic group, which is a lie because to be distinct, you must have your own distinct language. Then there are Ika's who have since accepted that they are Igbos. I feel for all people who have identity crisis, it must be soul destroying not knowing who you are.
Which Identify crises?....... Igbo does not have anything in common with Ika whom are Esan decendants take your pity where it's needed
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Where is the Greed?.....You are Esan and bini people stop mentioning Igbo in your foolishness........We have nothing in common with Ika people expect the language we borrowed them as they dont have any

You borrowed us?Na wa oh.

I am esan or benin?because I talk about our ancestry? Yes from my mother's side,her ancestors came from Ugboha(Esan) and settled first in Idumesah. So go Bleep yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Takes Rally To Bungudu LGA In Zamfara State (Video) / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ / Breaking news: Owa Ibokun Of Ijesha, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead( pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.