Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's (5318 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yet Igbos are running to our land for survival? We produce more oil than the entire southeast.

We have an oil flow station in abavo.

We have biggest water park in west africa.

We have two railway lines and stations,one station in Owa-oyibu and the other in Igbanke.
Running to bush for survival?...... Nothing concern Igbo with Ika thats what i want you to get through your thick Ika skull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros thank for this correction,Igbos are on the internet lying shamelessly.
No Igbo is interested in Ika, Ika is a very inconsequential group of people No worth at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You borrowed us?Na wa oh.

I am esan or benin?because I talk about our ancestry? Yes from my mother's side,her ancestors came from Ugboha(Esan) and settled first in Idumesah. So go Bleep yourself.
What is my concern with your mother? grin......She can be from The cannibal tribe of Fiji for all i care

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Some Ika people have serious identity crisis which is getting worse by the day. Some Ika's say they are Bini's due to ancestry. Some others say Ika is a 'distinct' ethnic group, which is a lie because to be distinct, you must have your own distinct language. Then there are Ika's who have since accepted that they are Igbos. I feel for all people who have identity crisis, it must be soul destroying not knowing who you are.

Look we don't claim to be benin or esan.But we only acknowledge our ancestry with them.

Even the Osita mordi and Igbodo,you Igbos use to boast,are just a small group.The Obi of Igbodo ancestors came from benin but today the Obi is an Ika man.

Osita mordi ancestors are probably one of those aniocha or Igbos accros the Niger who where permitted to settle in Igbodo.

So osita mordi is a a small fish in Ika land.We are Ikas but we don't hide our ancestry.We are not benins,esans,ndokwa Igala etc We are Ikas.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
What is my concern about your mother? grin......She can be from The cannibal tribe of Fiji for all i care[/b]

Cannibal tribe like Abiriba people?
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
No Igbo is interested in Ika, Ika is a very inconsequential group of people No worth at all

Yes,Make una give us breathing space.Everyday Ika matter nor dey finnish for una mouth.God blessed us with everything we need to survive.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Cannibal tribe like Abiriba people?
Your mother is not Igbo from Abiriba, Stop trying to claim your way into Igboland........Short black Esan man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,Make una give us breathing space.Everyday Ika matter nor dey finnish for una mouth.God blessed us with everything we need to survive.
Stop feeling funky little Esan man, Nobody wants you.....No Igbo person is interested in Ika you have absolutely nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Your mother is not Igbo from Abiriba, Stop trying to claim your way into Igboland........Short black Esan man grin grin

No I mean eating human flesh like abiriba people?

Off course my mum is am Ika woman,of esan ancestry.....

Who dey claim Igbos with their very bad reputition? E belike say Ika people matter dey make Igbo man prick rise.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Akudaisi: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros we are not Igbos,I don't know about abakeleke people.It is a matter of our ancestry,the earlier you guys accept and stop all media propaganda against us,the better.

What is so special about us?
absolutely nothing,it's not money that you guys have it's not development it's not natural resources, personally I rather take an Ibibio person over an Igbophobic self hating denial Ika

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yet every day you guys keep creating thread about Ika people? Remember this is a public forum,people here know between Ikas and Igbos who dey do attachee by force.

So stop lying bro.
No Igbo person will bother making a thread about an inconsequential, unproductive clan like Ika......If you see any Ika thread it was made by your bini and Esan brothers bye

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Stop feeling funky little Esan man, Nobody wants you.....No Igbo person is interested in Ika you have absolutely nothing to offer

You are abnormal.U guys are the ones creating thread for Ika people everyday.Some of una will even create fake account and claim to be Ika. Who do Igbos this thing?
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Ishilove: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I really pity for Igbos,which difference come between una and fulani's ?

Ishilove come see.
My new month resolution is 'ignore all fools and idiots' so let them argue with their keypads.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Akudaisi: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Running to bush for survival?...... Nothing concern Igbo with Ika thats what i want you to get through your thick Ika skull
for the records his not an Ika man
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are abnormal.U guys are the ones creating thread for Ika people everyday.Some of una will even create fake account and claim to be Ika. Who do Igbos this thing?
You are totally delusional grin.......IGBOs do not want anything with Ika clan of few people with no natural or human resources......Ika is a burden to anybody that accepts them bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
No Igbo person will bother making a thread about an [b]inconsequential, unproductive clan like Ika.....[/b]If you see any Ika thread it was made by your bini and Esan brothers bye

Una mumu nor dey tire una,have we ever ask Igbos for anything? Igbos are truly good at lying.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No I mean eating human flesh like abiriba people?

Off course my mum is am Ika woman,of esan ancestry.....

Who dey claim Igbos with their very bad reputition? E belike say Ika people matter dey make Igbo man prick rise.
I dont understand......What is my concern with your mother this boy? grin grin If your mother like let her be from Bangladesh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Akudaisi:
for the records his not an Ika man

Where am I from?

You guys keep allowing emotion to control you guys.

Kanu go just tell una anything una go beleive without verifying.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Where am I from?

You Ika are always the Emotional ones, Igbos dont have anything with Ika people why are you Ika trying to force yourself on Us?

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Una mumu nor dey tire una,have we ever ask Igbos for anything? Igbos are truly good at lying.

Yes you keep lying up and down that there is igbo blood in Ika but its a lie......we dont have anything with Ika

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
You Ika are always the Emotional ones, Igbos dont have anything with Ika people why are you Ika trying to force yourself on Us?

Everyone here know the truth of who is forcing each other here.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ifynicky: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Not igbo, I hardly understand when an ika person speaks......Edo people may understand it better

Ika is part of Igbo. Just like yoruba land, Igbo has different dialets. Tribes in Edo state speak completely different from Ika languages.

Yes the boundary there will be some mix up definitely, but in major towns its pure Igbo. Like Umunede, Igbodo and the rest.

I have been to many of the villages. If you don't understand Igbo you may not find it easy to stay there.

Before some would come for me... i repeat, i agree some villages at boundaries.. there are some mix up... no doubt about it.

The first founder of Igbo congress (comprising of all the Western and Easten Igbo people) was an Ika man.

We can educate ourselves more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Akudaisi: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Where am I from?

make a statement with Ika dialect here,use it to describe yourself and where you are from
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Everyone here know the truth of who is forcing each other here.
IGBOs do not want anything with Ika!!!!!, we are not of the same stock or tongue bye

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Yes you keep lying up and down that there is igbo blood in Ika but its a lie......we dont have anything with Ika

Okay we done hear,Na una sabi.wetin even dey make me dey follow you argue self.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2021
ifynicky:

Ika is part of Igbo. Just like yoruba land, Igbo has different dialets. Tribes in Edo state speak completely different from Ika languages.

Yes the boundary there will be some mix up definitely, but in major towns its pure Igbo. Like Umunede, Igbodo and the rest.

I have been to many of the villages. If you don't understand Igbo you may not find it easy to stay there.

Before some would come for me... i repeat, i agree some villages at boundaries.. there are some mix up... no doubt about it.

The first founder of Igbo congress (comprising of all the Western and Easten Igbo people) was an Ika man.

We can educate ourselves more
Are you an Ika person?

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Akudaisi:
make a statement with Ika dialect here,use it to describe yourself and where you are from

If it is speaking,I can easily do that.but writing dey hard me,because I was born and brought up in benin city(upper sokponba to be precise so I did not do Ika language in school).Now I am in Nsukka.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay we done hear,Na una sabi.wetin even dey make me dey follow you argue self.
You dey follow me argue because deep down all you want is acceptance from the IGBOs, But we dont want you IKA as part of us go and try bini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Obalatule: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

If it is speaking,I can easily do that.but writing dey hard me,because I was born and brought up in benin city(upper sokponba to be precise so I did not do Ika language in school).Now I am in Nsukka.
Of course you are in Nsukka seeking for greener pastures because your Ika is cursed and unproductive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by adadike(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Obalatule:
Nope, Aboh is Ndokwa.
okay dear, thanks
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ariesbull: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
gidgiddy:
Of the eleven kings, only two have Edo surnames, the rest have Igbo surnames. But they are from Edo? Someone needs to explain this magic to me
they are bunch of clowns
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Akudaisi: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

iwu onye ashi,gbafuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account / Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs / FG Needs ₦‎3.2 Trillion Subsidy To Reverse Electricity Tariff Hike – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.