Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's (5299 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by SlayerForever: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
IDENNAA:

You , again. We all know you have something bigger than Igbo hating to worry about.....lol

I warned you hatred can only destroy you... grin grin

Nwanyi ajo obi....kedu onye ga anu ya!

Don't mind her. More than 5 years of frequenting nairaland she's still on one spot, can't move forward. I remember I told her the same thing way back then. Let me even echo your question : Nwanyi ajo obi...kedu onye ga anu ya.

Let me chip in something. I have one of 33 now from Issele Ukwu. Very beautiful but the same character. As you can expect, the same result, the same situation as this one.

4 Likes

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ariesbull: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ishilove:

I wouldn't know sense even if it grows claws and poked my in the eyes. I have refused to have sense, which is why anyone that makes sense is seen as immature. I are projecting my senselessness, you see.

Gbam
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ariesbull: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
SlayerForever:

Don't mind her. More than 5 years of frequenting nairaland she's still on one spot, can't move forward. I remember I told her the same thing way back then. Let me even echo your question : Nwanyi ajo obi...kedu onye ga anu ya.

Let me chip in something. I have one of 33 now from Issele Ukwu. Very beautiful but the same character. As you can expect, the same result, the same situation as this one.

That woman is an old hag...very despicable for years ...she is a buyer woman .....she must be in heat

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ogbuefi677(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Some Ika people have serious identity crisis which is getting worse by the day. Some Ika's say they are Bini's due to ancestry. Some others say Ika is a 'distinct' ethnic group, which is a lie because to be distinct, you must have your own distinct language. Then there are Ika's who have since accepted that they are Igbos. I feel for all people who have identity crisis, it must be soul destroying not knowing who you are.
I really pity them especially the Ikweres.
Must suck to derive your ethnicity from state creation.
The oil they were told Igbos are after,its hausa/foolanis/nupe/Kanuri + their Yoruba conductors that are enjoying it.
Meanwhile,without d said oil, Igbos have done very well for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by ogbuefi677(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Tochj:

You don't understand the language doesn't make it Benin
You won't understand anything in many parts of Ebonyi
But they are pure igbo
If you listen carefully or tell the speaker to talk slowly, you will hear.
I doubt there's anybody from Awka/Amanuke_Mgbakwu area of Anambra North that doesn't understand Ezza language cos they're similar in a manner.
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Sufferingboy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's by Chigold101(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Not igbo, I hardly understand when an ika person speaks......Edo people may understand it better
how many persons from Anambra understands when Afikpo man or Ikwo man or even Ohafia man speaks with another person from their place?

Maybe you don't know, it is easier to understand when Ika person speaks than when a person from Ebonyi speaks.

That didn't mean a person from Ebonyi is less Igbo than others. You should know that Igboid family is big and wide with different dialects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Onne Seaport Is Fully Functional. Igbos, Start Using It. / Extortion By Security Operatives Is Increasing Price Of Grain — Kebbi Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.