Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone (30611 Views)

Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / The Cheapest Snapdragon Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alexsmith007:
And we buy all this items you just mention with clean money

Define clean money?...

May I enlighten you that there's no country in the world that has only clean money in circulation.

You may have money from a fraudster or ritualist in your pocket now as we speak directly or indirectly...money move around wether clean money or unclean money...this is just a fact you cannot do anything about.

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mumu, which reasonable country do they kidnap people for ransom and organ harvesting almost everyday and rather for its government to Improve security, they're busy chasing after peaceful protesters? Which reasonable human being will be proud of this country when we can't even have 24hours power supply? Which reasonable human being will be proud of this country when we lack basic things like good roads, good health care, security, jobs?
Which reasonable human being would be proud of this country when a certain region keeps drawing us backwards? Your kid could go to school tomorrow and get kidnapped. You're not even sure of the safety of your ward. Which reasonable person would be proud of a country where its poilce force closes 6pm?. Nigeria is a shithole whether you like it or not.
And obviously, you're a fool and you're foolishly stupid while at it.
You're probably abroad and that's probably why you don't have sense. Mumu.

I am sure you are typing this trash from your village somewhere, dumb people like you think the only place bad things happen is only in Nigeria and the rest of the world is perfect, you better get yourself some exposure and stop disgracing yourself up and down on social media.

The only thing remaining in your empty skull is NOTHING

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by TIMMZROYAL: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Me be 9ja made, Aya mi oja, I will forever be proud of my country NIGERIA.
KingOfAmebo:
Nigerians drive the latest cars.

Nigerians use the latest release of iphones.

Yet some Enemies of Nigeria, Enemies of their own country will paint this beautiful nation like it is Somalia online but in reality it is not.

There's no country in the world without challenges, it is the citizens of those countries that fix the country by being active in politics, but in Nigeria these demonic possesed enemies of their country will just sit down and be typing nonesense with their smartphones.

If Nigeria is as bad as you paint it you won't be able to afford data to tell us.

Useless people using their left hand to describe their father's house.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by TIMMZROYAL: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some people no dey Watch or listen to news at all,
KingOfAmebo:

I am sure you are typing this trash from your village somewhere, dumb people like you think the only place bad things happen is only in Nigeria and the rest of the world is perfect, you better get yourself some exposure and stop disgracing yourself up and down on social media.

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You're a foolish fool.
Mention the countries you're referring to as " the rest of the world" and compare them to your useless shithole of a country. I even gave numerous examples as to why this country is a shithole, and you couldn't even counter one..
According to you, we should paint the image of the country good even though there's absolutely nothing good about it. A country where it's very risky to travel to another state. A country with no stable power supply. You're a fool. Mumu.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
TIMMZROYAL:
Me be 9ja made, Aya mi oja, I will forever be proud of my country NIGERIA.

Be proud of it na. Na by force to be proud of Nigeria? Nobody send you message before.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're a foolish fool.
Mention the countries you're referring to as " the rest of the world" and compare them to your useless shithole of a country. I even gave numerous examples as to why this country is a shithole, and you couldn't even counter one..
According to you, we should paint the image of the country good even though there's absolutely nothing good about it. A country where it's very risky to travel to another state. A country with no stable power supply. You're a fool. Mumu.

Apparently, there's nothing good about your bitter soul, you will continue to live in bitterness all the rest of your miserable life and it is this bitterness that will kill you, Amen.

Me and my family will continue to enjoy the goodness that Nigeria brings as we have done from the beginning and so shall it be.

You and the remaining enemies of Nigeria can go and kill yourselves, do it quickly because the more you stay alive in Nigeria the more your miserable lives will remain bitter.

Just because you are useless to your family does not mean Nigeria is useless.

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by blazepascal(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
authority2006:

500 Miles can do
are u sure is 500 miles the title or what
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by blazepascal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
eraly:

I need a Miracle

Cry out to JESUS

Both songs by 'THIRD DAY'
OK bro
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by blazepascal(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
AlphaBeta130:

Frank edward if not for you
Osinachi-the cry
Prospa ft osinachi- ekwueme
Mercy chinwo ft chioma jesus-oke mmuo
OK thanks
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Apparently, there's nothing good about your bitter soul, you will continue to live in bitterness all the rest of your miserable life and it is this bitterness that will kill you, Amen.

Me and my family will continue to enjoy the goodness that Nigeria brings as we have done from the beginning and so shall it be.

You and the remaining enemies of Nigeria can go and kill yourselves, do it quickly because the more you stay alive in Nigeria the more your miserable lives will remain bitter.

Just because you are useless to your family does not mean Nigeria is useless.

grin grin grin
That's if you will even survive the next 20 years in this shit hole.
Either you're kidnapped, robbed and stabbed, or terrorists and bandits invade your house, or you get involved in an accident due to bad roads. Either way, Nigeria might still deal with you. We the sane ones are speaking out, and you're here blaming citizens for speaking out against the atrocities in this country and not embracing this shithole the way you people embrace your politicians and support them blindly. You're a mumu.
And I'm sure you're one of those dullards who support Buhari and come online to show support for him in order to collect your usual 30k which you use to sustain your miserable life. grin grin Olodo oshi! Foolish clown.

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by louxera(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
you are yet to seen the light then (techwise)

ImpregnaTor:
Whether real you, real me or real them; is either tecno or nothing!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
That's if I will even survive the next 20 years in this shit hole.
Either you're kidnapped, robbed and stabbed, or terrorists and bandits invade your house, or you get involved in an accident due to bad roads. Either way, Nigeria might still deal with you. We the sane ones are speaking out, and you're here blaming citizens for speaking out against the atrocities in this country and not embracing this shithole the way you people embrace your politicians and support them blindly. You're a mumu.
And I'm sure you're one of those dullards who support Buhari and come online to show support for him in order to collect your usual 30k which you use to sustain your miserable life. grin grin Olodo oshi! Foolish clown.

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

I'm glad you agreed you're a dullard.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

I'm sad you agreed I am a dullard.

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by lascos912(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?
€499 = NGN 240k+
Gather here if you thought it would be under 50k
I even thought it will be under 20k
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by purpinkx(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
lascos912:
I even thought it will be under 20k

BossMan, you bad pass me ���
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Nigerians drive the latest cars.

Nigerians use the latest release of iphones.

Yet some Enemies of Nigeria, Enemies of their own country will paint this beautiful nation like it is Somalia online but in reality it is not.

There's no country in the world without challenges, it is the citizens of those countries that fix the country by being active in politics, but in Nigeria these demonic possesed enemies of their country will just sit down and be typing nonesense with their smartphones.

If Nigeria is as bad as you paint it you won't be able to afford data to tell us.

Useless people using their left hand to describe their father's house.
Two bottles of chilled Heineken for you, bro
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
uuzba:

It's true.
So I sill use my Nokia like that.
Have a nice day.
Thank God you can even afford a smartphone....not everyone are that lucky...

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Gfskw: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Demolakay: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
sadPlease can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.
listen to bless the lord oh my soul by matt redman and Triumphant by Olamide and Bella Shmurda.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by blazepascal(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Demolakay:

listen to bless the lord oh my soul by matt redman and Triumphant by Olamide and Bella Shmurda.
OK bro
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Ademoore07(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
This isn't the cheapest. The xiaomi redmi note 10 5G launched yesterday is sold for 111,000 naira for the 6+128GB Variant.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg who fit tell me how to install apps into SD using the Vivo Y12s
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by authority2006(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
are u sure is 500 miles the title or what

Yes. By "Inside Llweyn Davis"
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by gamyy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
sadPlease can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.

If u listen to rap, Nf - how could you leave us
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by authority2006(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
That's if you will even survive the next 20 years in this shit hole.

That part alone shows that you have programmed your brain to see Nigeria in bad light and associate bad things as the cause of events in Nigeria.
Let me educate you a bit: good roads cause more deaths in Nigeria than bad roads simply because of over speeding. Most road accidents in Nigeria are as a result of over speeding. You may want to argue about that

Like say if u know where dem dey collect 30k or who dey give, u no go go there. Mtcheeew!!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by blazepascal(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
gamyy:

If u listen to rap, Nf - how could you leave us
you sure..
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Kingzjayzee: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Phone wey no get fm radio that one na phone? grin cheesy
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
authority2006:

That part alone shows that you have programmed your brain to see Nigeria in bad light and associate bad things as the cause of events in Nigeria.
Let me educate you a bit: good roads cause more deaths in Nigeria than bad roads simply because of over speeding. Most road accidents in Nigeria are as a result of over speeding. You may want to argue about that

The Same Nigeria where drivers are forced to share one road because the other is bad or the same Nigerian road that's filled with pot holes which doesn't ever get fixed, the same Nigerian road without traffic lights?
What's the stats of road accidents in Japan and that of Nigeria? Clearly you're high.

Like say if u know where dem dey collect 30k or who dey give, u no go go there. Mtcheeew!!

You're assuming that everyone is a dullard like you folks and can sell their rights for 30k. The fact that you're jobless and would jump at the sight of 1k which they pay you guys to go out and protest in support of Buhari, does not mean that every other sane person would do the same. Speak for yourself.
If the government were reasonable in any way and had provided jobs, you wouldn't see 30k as your life saving grace. Comot for here jor. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by gamyy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
you sure..

Check it out and let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celtel Web Activation & Settings! / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / MTN Nigeria Announces Planned Service Disruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.