Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time (3694 Views)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by MiaB(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
They read, they just don't see anything wrong with the male cheating, it's only a problem when it's the female.
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by drmikeadams(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

So I caught my girlfriend cheating sometime last year and we talked about it, she promised never to cheat again, I forgave and moved on. Of course I’ve been unfaithful too, and on top of that she’s calm and virtuous. This is someone who I love and trusted dearly, someone I plan on settling down with. We’re both fresh graduates and we have our growing businesses.

Fast forward to January this year, I found out yet again she’s seeing not only the same guy I caught her with last year, but also confessed she’s been with two other guys.

She further revealed that she was cheating because of money, reiterating on the fact that she didn’t want to keep asking for financial support from me so as not to be a burden. Heaven knows I always do my possible best to support her whenever the need rises. Her family hasn’t been financially stable lately.

This second time, I had to involve her mom. She (her mom) expressed disappointment and disgust. We thereafter talked about it and I’ve forgiven her. We’ve been staying together for a while now to ensure we work things out.

Here’s where the problem lies; despite the fact that I’ve forgiven her, I’m having a hard time healing. I pay attention to every little thing she does now. I’m insecure and sometimes I feel like I may be doing too much, and I feel like I hurt her.

Even though I try as possible not to, I see fault in every little mistake she makes now �. It’s like I see unfaithfulness in her footsteps every time she walks now.

Please guys, what can I do to make this really work. How do I completely heal from this?

Wait till u catch her the fifth time
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Baddiezz(f): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

So I caught my girlfriend cheating sometime last year and we talked about it, she promised never to cheat again, I forgave and moved on. Of course I’ve been unfaithful too, and on top of that she’s calm and virtuous. This is someone who I love and trusted dearly, someone I plan on settling down with. We’re both fresh graduates and we have our growing businesses.

Fast forward to January this year, I found out yet again she’s seeing not only the same guy I caught her with last year, but also confessed she’s been with two other guys.

She further revealed that she was cheating because of money, reiterating on the fact that she didn’t want to keep asking for financial support from me so as not to be a burden. Heaven knows I always do my possible best to support her whenever the need rises. Her family hasn’t been financially stable lately.

This second time, I had to involve her mom. She (her mom) expressed disappointment and disgust. We thereafter talked about it and I’ve forgiven her. We’ve been staying together for a while now to ensure we work things out.

Here’s where the problem lies; despite the fact that I’ve forgiven her, I’m having a hard time healing. I pay attention to every little thing she does now. I’m insecure and sometimes I feel like I may be doing too much, and I feel like I hurt her.

Even though I try as possible not to, I see fault in every little mistake she makes now �. It’s like I see unfaithfulness in her footsteps every time she walks now.

Please guys, what can I do to make this really work. How do I completely heal from this?
Two of you are mad and you have no one to tell you

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by FreeSpirited: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
After I read where this coconut head said someone cheated twice, with different guys and still have the gut to justify it to your face that it was for money sake..Choi... what a cheap manipulation, yet u are so dumb to get it..she doesn't value or respext u.....
And to kill everything u even said she's virtuous..oh my God...where is your brain? Uve been pvssyfied with no hope....men dey o
I will rather remain lonely or be fvvcking random gal around than convince myself I love this shameless LovePeddler..Have some self respect bro. Have it!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Cindy222(f): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

She is virtuous?? And she cheated twice,the 2nd time was with more than one person....I don't get,abi na me no understand wetin virtuous mean ni?? Anyway what do I know....

Since you're not having peace of mind nowadays because of this 2nd cheating, I think you should let go,how long will you keep feeling uneasy like this?

Peace is everything for me sha,I dunoo about you,once I lack peace and my sanity is threatened,I run for my life o biko....Life is too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Aphroditee(f): 2:14am On Jun 23, 2021
He even said of course he's been unfaithful.
So you're entitled to cheating and she's not? The guts some of you hypocritical Nigerian men have.
#TeamAlphaApes

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

Let her go. You won't find healing with her
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Raalsalghul: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Op, you are a foolish person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Kaymicheal852: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

Woman are polygamous by nature ,and will only be sober if you catch them but she knows what she is doing, and knows what she is doing before cheating

It might be difficult and anytime you catch a woman cheating, just them dump

And don't give any woman your loyalty, always cheat on them because they know the game better,they are cheating on you too

You can only be loyal if only she is a virgin
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Ogbotobo77(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

When a woman cheats on you...she belongs to the streets....loyalty yardstick for women and men is different....men show loyalty and commitment to a woman by sharing his resources with her,protecting her etc ..women show commitment
to a man by not being a HOE...not being promiscuous...
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Kaymicheal852: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

You're a man and the effect of her cheating on you will be on your make ego and physcology,it might bring you down and ruin you ,you will realise you will start to do bad bit by bit in anything you're doing if you keep her

Do you want to be seeing a woman you don't trust and have this insecure feelings that age will cheat or snitch on you?

Dump her right away or you might get ruin mentally and your life starts to Tumble down
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Kaymicheal852: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
They read, they just don't see anything wrong with the male cheating, it's only a problem when it's the female.

Yeah you don't see anything wrong in female and male equality ,it's only when it's time to spend and to pay bills and buy gifts then that's man problem grin

I can't be spending my hard earned money on a hoe and she is taking another man's dick ,period
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by LadyRosa(f): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Why is she telling you she cheated?Is your _penis gold plaited or better than those she cheated on you with? undecided

Both of you are cheaters, I don't see any biggie here, it's just you being insecure and can't handle the fact she might be getting both sexual satisfaction and monetary favors.
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2021
I will come back to this thread when you catch her the 3rd or is it 6th ( ?) time
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Meteng: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of the word, virtuous
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by anigbajumo(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Uncle93:

I'm glad you brought this up here.

* You'll still love the girl regardless of the fact that she cheated, letting go will be difficult.

* Girls from financial unstable homes are the worst to date. They are under a lot of pressure, financial related , so survival is mostly thier basic instincts.

* She may love you so much but still cheat on you even though it's hard for her to cheat .

* You can never do enough to keep her loyal to you alone unless you're super rich to give her all when wants in life.

* She would be scared of her future and wouldn't want to fail or lose in life all because of love.

* She will be impressed by rich guys many times.

* Love is sweet, but with money love is sweeter, you'll keep yourself under a lot of pressure trying to keep her because you will want to keep her loyal by doing everything for her.

* You'll have major financial set backs because you can never truly save her or give her all she wants. At the end of the day, ya'll might still breakup and move on regardless of all what you've done for her.

* Try to let her go, it wont be easy, but secretly get into a new relationship, it's best for both of you. SHE will also end up with someone that can take care of her

@op this is the best advice so far...
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by efficiencie(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2021
LamiHandsome:
Hi good afternoon BI,

She has been exposed to the life of cheating...she is not cheating because of hardship. She can always find a way to survive without cheating. That lady is being overtaken by the powers that don't want her to marry. Take her for deliverance. Ensure that she regularly has a quiet time with the LORD to meditate on the word, pray and worship. If she yields support her. If she doesn't yield, go back to the LORD to confirm if you are to be with her in the first place.
Re: Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time by Obakashdee(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Abeg what’s the meaning or virtuous again, I don forgrt

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Been Seeing This Man In My Dream For The Past One Week(photo) / Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) / Love, Attraction or Infatuation: Which Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.