Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV (46413 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
The response from Nigerians would be grave if it happened to Buhari
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Trustedpronet: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

Please try and use your common sense

Sense no common that is why I no get am
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TheGift: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
This is what South Africa has turned to, a place where TV reporter and crew are robbed of their phones and other stuff on live TV. The president cannot even trust people around Him, He was so sure I pad had been stolen. And so confused because without His written speech, He doesn't really have anything coherent or meaningful to say. Lol
Cutezt:
I think they stole my iPad’: Ramaphosa puzzled as gadget goes Awol

President Cyril Ramaphosa briefly misplaced his iPad before making an important announcement. File photo.
President Cyril Ramaphosa briefly misplaced his iPad before making an important announcement.

Moments before delivering an important announcement in Cape Town on Tuesday, President Cyril Ramaphosa, who is a stickler for time, had a moment of panic when he could not locate his iPad.

His announcement that the National Ports Authority was now an independent subsidiary of Transnet was briefly delayed because he was unable to find the device which contained his speech, bringing comic relief into the room.

After being introduced to the podium by acting presidency spokesperson Tyrone Seale, Ramaphosa said in jest: “I am looking for my iPad. Somebody stole my iPad.

“Somebody decided they want to dispossess me of my iPad, so I want that. Can I have my iPad please? They stole it.”

Ramaphosa, who looked genuinely puzzled, then said: “I had my iPad.”

Holding the microphone and looking sideways, he asked Seale: “Do you know where they took my iPad to?

“This is the problem of always handing your gadgets to other people. It is always best that I should keep all these things with me all the time.”

Looking at Seale, a seemingly confused Ramaphosa said: “I had my iPad. I had it in my hand. It’s gone. I have lost it, it seems.”

The president rarely deviates from his written speeches.

Seale asked Ramaphosa to take a seat while officials tried to locate the device.

Seale later reintroduced the guests and invited Ramaphosa back to the podium. With his iPad in hand, the president thanked guests for their patience and made his announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJeYIB_IB4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sowetanlive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2021-06-22-i-think-they-stole-my-ipad-ramaphosa-puzzled-as-gadget-goes-awol/

Come and see South African wonder
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by notoriousbabe: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Our own no even get iPad not to talk of stealing it from him.

mynd44 I still dey o

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Patrioticman007(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Yes,and we will keep on blaming them for the heneious crimes they commit here ;

It feels good to be crime capital of the world as a South African,

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Mastakija(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2021
It seems all he wants to say is on d ipad
Baba is speechless
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by MrPRevailer(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2021
He better give away that compromised device for another.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

If your dumb ass had bothered to go through the convo, you'd have seen that's what I was telling your brother . A nigerian has no business calling another nation toxic,never!

What is the diffeence between what I said
And what you are saying
A south african has no locus standi to point accusing fingers at Nigerians (you inclusive) cos the country is in a shameful and dilapidated state
Nigerians too have no stance pointing fingers at south Africa
Two shameless big for nothing countries with very high youth unemployment rates (its even higher in SA)

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2021
I have been to SA, and i can say its beautiful but the youths are so wayward. Stealing in a broad day light on companies trucks, you dare not move around in the night ITA boys will use bricks and burst your brain. Heist is the order of the day. In the flight SA airways, their was this group of boys that came for MTN engineering maintenance, they were just making noise the said flight, even the SA flight attendant spoke calmly to them, they blasted him in Zulu and said 'We are living this fucking Nigeria' a country that hosted and they came for work visit.
They are not just 'TOXIC'. I was not even allowed to take a picture at the airport when i arrived their country. (their overall prophet, the stylist pastor banner was at the entrance) i wanted to snap they said no snapping.
But all in all they are not good to strangers/foreigners.. White i don't know for; any way's! cos they are the most that drive cool rides over their.

Ugosample:

And what you are saying
A south african has no locus standi to point accusing fingers at Nigerians (you inclusive) cos the country is in a shameful and dilapidated state
Two shameless big for nothing countries with very high youth unemployment rates (its even higher in SA)

Crime started even before anyone was born. Here in Nigeria you dare not steal from a moving truck, even dangote truck that engage in accident, either the truck will be burnt with consignment. something must have gone wrong before such incident. But in SA its a tradition. they confidently climb the truck and loot.... broad daylight i saw this, not in news real life story. every other persons were going their normal way. some where even running. try am for 9JA. Una get beta system u dey form TOXIC. E no fit una period.
Lionessza6:

And Nigerian youth are saints? grin. Fulani herdsmen, yahoo boys ,drug traffickers and users , terrorists? grin. You guys can be funny sometimes, when looking at other nations you forget the mountains of problems in your backyard .

you are just bringing up baseless facts. like i said something must have gone wrong, u have reading issues, read and understand simple comprehension. South African half cast that you brothers send to France for model and turn prostitution, u record highest in HIV in the world to many adultery in your country, even in the hotel i lodge around kempton every day na married man go burst him wife. What da Bleep. Even Sarah the receptionist told me that they are having bad market cos of informants. hotel i pay 500 rands per night hmm.
Lionessza6:

SA and Nigerians are different and are involved in different vices,so what's your point exactly? . Isn't not Nigerian youth who looted malls claiming to be fighting "xenophobia "? grin is not Nigerian youth who looted a truck on onions recently? Isn't Nigerian youth who go into prostitution in every corner of the world ? Isn't Nigerian youth who traffic young girls and drugs ?

Taa shatUp... I didnt spend 1 week in that country, The Toxic nature especially their Black watermelon head Men won't give you any reason to request for PR except you are illegal, schooling they have good pilot schools which will give u PR. Respect your Mother Heritage you Jinx
TMKsouth:

U'd sell your own mother for a South African permanent residency.

WEST, SOUTH, EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE IN SHABBY.
NORTH IS EXCLUSIVELY STANDARDIZED TO A DE-FAULT
TRY LEAVE YOUR COUNTRY AND START A TRIP WITH BENIN, TOGO, CAMEROON, UGANADA, ETHIOPIA, AND HAVE TRAVEL HISTORY.
NMW WILL SURPRISE YOU.
Nasir123:

Please,do not mind that hypocrite!

You're saying the absolute truth here.
Any sane person will agree that Nigeria is currently a fvcked up Country. Fact!
A Sh!tHole Nation!

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by giantstar: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2021
rex444:
Hahahahahaha clown continent
but you are member.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

And what you are saying

LMFAO, you seem like you want to break down and cry grin. Who started the finger pointing ? . I'm guessing you're an immigrant somewhere in Europe grin,or are you still "hustling " in ivory coast, another African country filled with the Africans you hate so much gringrin.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Jolite(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
African leaders will never stop performing wonders, just to display to the world how incapable they are. That's how our own here will go and lift the hand of his minister as a contesting governor during a campaign, na waoo�
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I have been to SA, and i can say its beautiful but the youths are so wayward. Stealing in a broad day light on companies trucks, you dare not move around in the night ITA boys will use bricks and burst your brain. Heist is the order of the day.

And Nigerian youth are saints? grin. Fulani herdsmen, yahoo boys ,drug traffickers and users , terrorists? grin. You guys can be funny sometimes, when looking at other nations you forget the mountains of problems in your backyard .
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Jeetech01(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2021
We are all humans, no one is bound not to forget or make mistakes.

It is normal for the president to forget where he dropped his tab.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Gbagura: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Hizzy:

Wonders have already ended since Buhari became president
So south africa matter don concern buhari again. How much is the wailer's form now? Asking for a flat head friend
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Nasir123(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

I repeat ; your passport is weak because of your toxic nature, in every country you go to ,your people are treated with suspicion. Facts! You need to work on that image yourselves before lecturing others ,dont you think ?

A Sh!tHole Nation!

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by giantstar: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2021
I don't know why Africans don't value themselves, Europeans, Americans and Asians Leaders had worst moment and blunders than us but their citizens do appreciate them. Enough of these anti-leaders comments in our systems.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Nasir123:

A Sh!tHole Nation!

Every country has it's own bad and good people,but its shocking that a Nigerian of all nationalities would be talking down on others unprovoked ,with all the problems of Nigeria displayed everywhere . Shocking ! angry
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you seem like you want to break down and cry grin. Who started the finger pointing ? . I'm guessing you're an immigrant somewhere in Europe grin,or are you still "hustling " in ivory coast, another African country filled with the Africans you hate so much gringrin.
What's wrong with me being based in another country?
And who told you I hate Africans?
You really need some healing and therapy
Apartheid really destroyed the psyche of many of you
It's a pity

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I have been to SA, and i can say its beautiful but the youths are so wayward. Stealing in a broad day light on companies trucks, you dare not move around in the night ITA boys will use bricks and burst your brain. Heist is the order of the day. In the flight SA airways, their was this group of boys that came for MTN engineering maintenance, they were just making noise the said flight, even the SA flight attendant spoke calmly to them, they blasted him in Zulu and said 'We are living this fucking Nigeria' a country that hosted and they came for work visit.
They are not just 'TOXIC'. I was not even allowed to take a picture at the airport when i arrived their country. (their overall prophet, the stylist pastor banner was at the entrance) i wanted to snap they said no snapping.
But all in all they are not good to strangers/foreigners.. White i don't know for; any way's! cos they are the most that drive cool rides over their.

Crime started even before anyone was born. Here in Nigeria you dare not steal from a moving truck, even dangote truck that engage in accident, either the truck will be burnt with consignment. something must have gone wrong before such incident. But in SA its a tradition. they confidently climb the truck and loot.... broad daylight i saw this, not in news real life story. every other persons were going their normal way. some where even running. try am for 9JA. Una get beta system u dey form TOXIC. E no fit una period.

SA and Nigerians are different and are involved in different vices,so what's your point exactly? . Isn't not Nigerian youth who looted malls claiming to be fighting "xenophobia "? grin is not Nigerian youth who looted a truck of onions recently? Isn't Nigerian youth who go into prostitution in every corner of the world ? Isn't Nigerian youth who traffic young girls and drugs ?
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by somehow: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2021
A South Africa that thieves robbed a newscaster live on TV!

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

What's wrong with me being based in another country?
And who told you I hate Africans?
You really need some healing and therapy
Apartheid really destroyed the psyche of many of you
It's a pity

Your self hate is legendary my dear . You should do some healing yourselves,those self inflicted wounds of the war are still showing. It's a pity your leaders arent creating a suitable platform to heal ,but instead create more division and hatred in your hearts .
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Your self hate is legendary my dear . You should do some healing yourselves,those self inflicted wounds of the war are still showing. It's a pity your leaders arent creating a suitable platform to heal ,but instead create more division and hatred in your hearts .
"Self Hate"
Lmaocheesy grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
somehow:
A South Africa that thieves robbed a newscaster live on TV!
imagine this

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Austeeenxx: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2021
I seem to be the only one who watched that video. I've been laughing uncontrollably ever since. grin grin grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

"Self Hate"
Lmaocheesy grin

Lol, yes self hatred that you disguise as self criticism grin.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ingriid(f): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Every country has it's own bad and good people,but its shocking that a Nigerian of all nationalities would be talking down on others unprovoked ,with all the problems of Nigeria displayed everywhere . Shocking ! angry
You are really a Lioness! But pls rest! We are sorry for provoking u this early morning but pls rest! You definitely know so much about Nigeria .
It’s so unfortunate this is where we find ourselves but I’m happy we have sooooo many Nigerians with outstanding personalities all over d world, at least if u don’t know anyone u should know Ngozi Okonjo or Akinwunmi Adeshina. .

Have a great day Lioness!

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Yes,and we will keep on blaming them for the heneious crimes they commit here ;

Will you shut your mouth, Enemy of Nigeria on nairaland...idiot, you think you are saints in South Africa? If Nigeria rank above you in kidnapping, South Africa is the rape capital of Africa incase your parents never told you.

You can Google it yourself since all you do all day is Google bad news from Nigeria.

Nonesense idiots, you are not active in a South African forums but all you bitter souls choose to do is to come spend all your miserable days on nairaland just to create division amongst Nigerians.

God will continue to expose all you e-terrorists.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Nasir123(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

That's the effect of a screwed society.

As a Nigerian,I can categorically confirm it to you that this Nation is a waste of Destiny.
A fvcked up Country. ..that's a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62