Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV (46414 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2021
quentin06:
Don't know why people from the south of any continent behave like savages, south Africa, south america, south Sudan, only south Korea looks different.
Even south pole bad.

Even the south of Nigeria (south-south, south-east, etc). South-east Nigeria sells drugs in South Africa. tongue

Funny how South Africa is the BEST part of Africa - beats Nigeria 10-0 cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by sevo(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Ingriid:

You are really a Lioness! But pls rest! We are sorry for provoking u this early morning but pls rest! You definitely know so much about Nigeria .
It’s so unfortunate this is where we find ourselves but I’m happy we have sooooo many Nigerians with outstanding personalities all over d world, at least if u don’t know anyone u should know Ngozi Okonjo or Femi Adeshina. .

Have a great day Lioness!

Femi who??!!
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by sevo(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's a Nigerian problem, this sick anti-African mindset. 75% of the comments on this thread baselesly bashing their own continent. In SA this story is taken as a light-hearted silly joke.

You're right, if it happened in Europe Nigerian comments would be singing the praises of that leader or making excuses for him like they did with Macron's public slapping a few weeks ago. Imagine their comments had that happened in an African country.

Oga, address the elephant in the room.....dem move una presido ipad successfully...what kind of slapdash shitshow security agency una dey run dere??
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
gloriaunobi:
Later they will be blaming Nigerians in their country..
Nicr try but we only blame Nigerians for things they Excel in. Fraud, drug trafficking, human trafficking, fake pastoring, cultism etc
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by cucumbar: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Quite strange. Did he later find the iPad?
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Watch them blame Nigerians
you've set a precedent. It's easy to blame autrocities on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by HEAVEN4444: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
this guy owns like 200 macdonalds in south africa. i am sure he can afford to buy 1 million ipads
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Kingpele(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=103000801]

LMFAO, what about the fulani herdsmen they're killing and chasing out of their land? grin. Not toxic enough? grin. What about kidnapping of children at school ,not toxic enough ? cheesy. What about the religious & cult wars in your street corners , not toxic enough? grin. Yes ,you dont kill foreigners but you kidnap them grin.

Dude ,please face your front, you have a lot to work and so do South Africans,but we don't go around acting all holly .

Why don't you google the story ,I will not spoon feed you. [First of all what are you doing in a Nigeria forum inferiority complex? Now I believe u are a fake SA citizen or rather jobless ,even if i want to travel out of this country for the second time my destination will always be outside Africa ,most Africans are backward in thoughts and character and u inclusive ...many Nigerians are doing great in and outside Africa ,My own younger brother is a big engineer I a construction company based in Qatar for many years and he is doing well but most SA male citizens are very lazy and inactive always negative towards immigrants

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

Thanks for the offer
But I'll pass.
it wasn't an offer but a fact grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Huntsmann:
You are fascinated by black on black hatred? no wonder yall are xenophobics. I'm not surprised though. you hate on your fellow black brothers in your country or those black from other countries that are more successful than y'all.

if it comes to black on black hatred, y'all should be number one before any other country

LMFAO, you're so mad right now grin grin. There is no worse black on black hatred than tribalism ,and the religious bigotry y'all are dishing out to each other grin. Imagine one tribe being labelled as 5% or dot nation after you massacred their harmless women and children. There is no one who hates black people like nigerians grin.

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
sevo:

Oga, address the elephant in the room.....dem move una presido ipad successfully...what kind of slapdash shitshow security agency una dey run dere??

The device was found so what are u on about? No one has confirmed it was stolen - it was probably with the assistant who slipped out of the room.

What kind of "shitshow security agency" runs France that their president can get slapped by a member of the public? These things happen and shouldn't be reduced to African pessimism.

Why dont you address the gigantic elephant squatting on top of your brain affecting your thinking?
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Kingpele post=103008910][/quote]

LMFAO, why are you crying grin grin. If you were truly hardworking, Nigeria would look the part grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's a Nigerian problem, this sick anti-African mindset. 75% of the comments on this thread baselesly bashing their own continent. In SA this story is taken as a light-hearted silly joke.

You're right, if it happened in Europe Nigerian comments would be singing the praises of that leader or making excuses for him like they did with Macron's public slapping a few weeks ago. Imagine their comments had that happened in an African country.
you know how they kiss white ass

2 Likes

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Naajjii: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Interesting if this is TRUE.
Howbeit @OP using the acronym AWOL for an inanimate object in this context is quite wrong...Be guided.
Knowing that AWOL means AWAY WITHOUT OFFICIAL LEAVE.

Many South Africans are too TOXIC in nature! SMH.

@Seniorwriter
how about Nigerians are we also not toxic with what is going on all over the country?
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, why are you crying grin grin. If you were truly hardworking, Nigeria would look the part grin grin grin grin.
Lol, exactly. I always make an example of Japan, they are truly a hard-working nation and their country is testament to that....Naija on the other hand grin

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you're so mad right now grin grin. There is no worse black on black hatred than tribalism ,and the religious bigotry y'all are dishing out to each other grin. Imagine one tribe being labelled as 5% or dot nation after you massacred their harmless women and children. There is no one who hates black people like nigerians grin.
100%

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by zeedrous: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Japan has good leadership, it is the opposite for Nigeria
IronGalaxy:
Lol, exactly. I always make an example of Japan, they are truly a hard-working nation and their country is testament to that....Naija on the other hand grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
you know how they kiss white ass

Dude! shocked

And it's so tiring addressing this on the daily. Let me just drop this meme to address all future white a*s lickers and afro-pessimists on this thread.

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by LordGuru1: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cutezt:
I think they stole my iPad’: Ramaphosa puzzled as gadget goes Awol

President Cyril Ramaphosa briefly misplaced his iPad before making an important announcement. File photo.
President Cyril Ramaphosa briefly misplaced his iPad before making an important announcement.

Moments before delivering an important announcement in Cape Town on Tuesday, President Cyril Ramaphosa, who is a stickler for time, had a moment of panic when he could not locate his iPad.

His announcement that the National Ports Authority was now an independent subsidiary of Transnet was briefly delayed because he was unable to find the device which contained his speech, bringing comic relief into the room.

After being introduced to the podium by acting presidency spokesperson Tyrone Seale, Ramaphosa said in jest: “I am looking for my iPad. Somebody stole my iPad.

“Somebody decided they want to dispossess me of my iPad, so I want that. Can I have my iPad please? They stole it.”

Ramaphosa, who looked genuinely puzzled, then said: “I had my iPad.”

Holding the microphone and looking sideways, he asked Seale: “Do you know where they took my iPad to?

“This is the problem of always handing your gadgets to other people. It is always best that I should keep all these things with me all the time.”

Looking at Seale, a seemingly confused Ramaphosa said: “I had my iPad. I had it in my hand. It’s gone. I have lost it, it seems.”

The president rarely deviates from his written speeches.

Seale asked Ramaphosa to take a seat while officials tried to locate the device.

Seale later reintroduced the guests and invited Ramaphosa back to the podium. With his iPad in hand, the president thanked guests for their patience and made his announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJeYIB_IB4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sowetanlive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2021-06-22-i-think-y-stole-my-ipad-ramaphosa-puzzled-as-gadget-goes-aw

Come and see South African wonder
MK Ultra! Remote controlled. Has he taken the Vaassin? Why does small magnet sticks to the vaasinated part. Magnetic nano tech. The Scripture says clay and iron (human soul and demon forced into one Body but shall not bond) is the very last stage of Humanity before MESSIAH comes to wipe out this Satanic World System.

Wonder why they call demonic Rock music heavy metals? Violent rap music, that makes folks to carry guns and kill, is a child's play compared to Heavy Metals. It's not possible to listen to it long enough and not be possessed by demons. Mecury is liquid metal just like the vaasin that conducts full domic possession of your Soul. JESUS said "I saw Satan fell like lightening!" Yet, the uninitiated see Electricity as salvation that is better than the real Immortality they should have if they please the CREATOR of Humanity.
Many are still trying wish it away, but it has fully started already. JESUS told us categorically that it shall happen before HE comes back. HE also said if the time is not shortened, even many of the Elects shall be DECEIVED to receive the Mark and become re-configured to be unfit for Rapture. Yet, some over-sabi Christians expected Satanics and his human tools to show them that "This is the mark of the beast, receive it." What part of Deceived don't you understand?! Satan knew too many would reject if directly of forehead, but hand is more unsuspectious. They thinking solid chip when Satan's human tools perfected it as liquid long ago. CORONation of the Antichrist King has started, yet many trying hard to bury their heads in sand.
Matthew 24:22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by kingsaif(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Baba don full Pono for hin ipad, him dey fear to loose ham cheesy
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by zeedrous: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
zeedrous:
And your leaders are outerspace aliens right? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:

LMFAO, exactly, such countries can beat their chests and call their people hardworking not this Afghanistan look-alike of a nation grin grin. Hardworking yet you don't have proper hospitals grin. Motherfckn hardworkers driving on roads with sinkholes grin grin. Imagine grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

Dude! shocked

And it's so tiring addressing this on the daily. Let me just drop this meme to address all future white a*s lickers and afro-pessimists on this thread.
their inferiority complex needs to be studied by academics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by zeedrous: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
No, I thought they were South Africans shocked. We jst need 1 visionary leader in this country and the rest will be history
IronGalaxy:
And your leaders are outerspace aliens right? grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by sevo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

The device was found so what are u on about? No one has confirmed it was stolen - it was probably with the assistant who slipped out of the room.

What kind of "shitshow security agency" runs France that their president can get slapped by a member of the public? These things happen and shouldn't be reduced to African pessimism.

Why dont you address the gigantic elephant squatting on top of your brain affecting your thinking?

Typical...your xenophobic traits no gree you collect simple criticism... Had to result to personal insults....spits
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Interesting if this is TRUE.
Howbeit @OP using the acronym AWOL for an inanimate object in this context is quite wrong...Be guided.
Knowing that AWOL means AWAY WITHOUT OFFICIAL LEAVE.

Many South Africans are too TOXIC in nature! SMH.

@Seniorwriter
No matter how toxic we may be you'll never find us slaughtering our own mother's for money rituals.

Secondly,we are toxic in our own country how is that your business?

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by IronGalaxy: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
zeedrous:
No, I thought they were South Africans shocked. We jst need 1 visionary leader in this country and the rest will be history
Your leaders are Nigerians and they respresnt your collective psyche.

1 Like

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
zeedrous:

Where did the Nigerians leaders come from ? grin are they not part of the " hardworking " crew ? grin grin. Those leaders are a true reflection of what your society is like .
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
their inferiority complex needs to be studied by academics.

LMAO grin grin grin

Not even man, e simple this thing. Military rule, successive fantastically corrupt administrations and a criminally minded populace will definitely mess up your psyche. They think all of Africa is like that while much of the continent is actually feeling hopeful about themselves.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
The kind of things I'm reading here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.