Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV (46415 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Don't know why people from the south of any continent behave like savages, south Africa, south america, south Sudan, only south Korea looks different.
Even south pole bad.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Kzinne: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
chival:
His emphasis on the fact that he'd prefer to keep his gadgets with him at all times tells me this is a president who is serious about the office, and who is abreast of the times both technology and information-wise.
why doesn't he have an adc??
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Harrynight(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Imagine my president taking his seat to address NIGERIA and suddenly discover he has lost his scripts grin grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Will you shut your mouth, Enemy of Nigeria on nairaland...idiot, you think you are saints in South Africa? If Nigeria rank above you in kidnapping, South Africa is the rape capital of Africa incase your parents never told you.

You can Google it yourself since all you do all day is Google bad news from Nigeria.

Nonesense idiots, you are not active in a South African forums but all you bitter souls choose to do is to come spend all your miserable days on nairaland just to create division amongst Nigerians.

God will continue to expose all you e-terrorists.

LMFAO, what is all this noise for? grin

We have thousands of your people in our prisons, show me one South African criminal in your custody , just one case ?
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by seyz91(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2021
ODJ124:
grin grin cheesy

Smaller thief stole from bigger one..

Thread seen.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by seyz91(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Hizzy:

Wonders have already ended since Buhari became president
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

Two failed sheethole countries arguing back and forth on which country is less shitty
Africans have NO SHAME
South Africa is a failing country sliding into the abyss

Nigeria is another country failing woefully
My verdict is thus simple
Under no circumstance should any side point accusing fingers at the other side

U'd sell your own mother for a South African permanent residency.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

U'd sell your own mother for a South African permanent residency.
Thanks for the offer
But I'll pass.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by tolaswim: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Like seriously? The thief no dey fear ni
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2021
giantstar:
I don't know why Africans don't value themselves, Europeans, Americans and Asians Leaders had worst moment and blunders than us but their citizens do appreciate them. Enough of these anti-leaders comments in our systems.

It's a Nigerian problem, this sick anti-African mindset. 75% of the comments on this thread baselesly bashing their own continent. In SA this story is taken as a light-hearted silly joke.

You're right, if it happened in Europe Nigerian comments would be singing the praises of that leader or making excuses for him like they did with Macron's public slapping a few weeks ago. Imagine their comments had that happened in an African country.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by rex444(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Unfortunately
giantstar:
but you are member.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by phemmyfour: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Interesting if this is TRUE.
Howbeit @OP using the acronym AWOL for an inanimate object in this context is quite wrong...Be guided.
Knowing that AWOL means AWAY ABSENT WITHOUT OFFICIAL LEAVE.

Many South Africans are too TOXIC in nature! SMH.

@Seniorwriter
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Seniorwriter(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=phemmyfour post=103006996][/quote]

Noted

@Seniorwriter
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

Thanks for the offer
But I'll pass.

That's fine. 95% of Nigeria would snap that offer in a second. On the flip side I bet u only 5% of South Africans would want to live in Nigeria.

So we both know who won that earlier argument between Lioness and your countryman.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2021
I do not find rhis story funny. This president is exposed. His security is leaking. He can easily be assassinated.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by adedapodvirus001(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Contact me for sale, service and installation of Compressors, pumps, valves and other rotating Equipment.

The portable screw compressor below is for sale.

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by deemayor2(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2021
The Meeting Was Just About "My iPad"
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by winnerolivia(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Fools grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's fine. 95% of Nigeria would snap that offer in a second. On the flip side I bet u only 5% of South Africans would want to live in Nigeria.

So we both know who won that earlier argument between Lioness and your countryman.
Not so sure its 95%
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Huntsmann: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

And yet Nigerians are the ones being chased around like thugs in every country they go to grin. Funny lol.
And what are you doing here then? xenophobic rat

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Huntsmann:
And what are you doing here then? xenophobic rat

I want to see how tribalists behave when they're on their own. grin grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by ThatFairGuy1: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2021
No, Nigerian washes their dirty and even fair linings in public, why should low budget SA now respect us.

We shouldn't expect anything from them until we change to protecting the image of our country
gloriaunobi:
Later they will be blaming Nigerians in their country..
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by TMKsouth: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2021
Ugosample:

Not so sure its 95%

We can both agree it's an overwhelming majority.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Huntsmann: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

I want to see how tribalists behave when they're on their own. grin grin
why don't you worry about your white masters f*cking y'all from ur asses?

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Lionessza6(f): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Huntsmann:
why don't you worry about your white masters f*cking y'all from ur asses?

No ,the tribal insults interests me more, I'm fascinated by black on black hatred grin.
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2021
If u open that ipad nah only adult contents of him go full there... no wonder he is panicking... this man can pay 1 million rands ransom for that ipad
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Huntsmann: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

No ,the tribal insults interests me more, I'm fascinated by black on black hatred grin.
You are fascinated by black on black hatred? no wonder yall are xenophobics. I'm not surprised though. you hate on your fellow black brothers in your country or those black from other countries that are more successful than y'all.

if it comes to black on black hatred, y'all should be number one before any other country

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Rilwayne001: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2021

"my ipad, somebody stole it". Tf! On a live TV
Lmao Th

Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Fuckthamods: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2021
South Africans sef.. Very weird set of humans
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV by bigtt76(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Unprofessional of the TV station or event broadcaster. Those were private musing of the president and ought to have been muted before its perceived in wrong light that the president is surrounded by thieves.

Cutezt:
I think they stole my iPad’: Ramaphosa puzzled as gadget goes Awol

President Cyril Ramaphosa briefly misplaced his iPad before making an important announcement. File photo.
President Cyril Ramaphosa briefly misplaced his iPad before making an important announcement.

Moments before delivering an important announcement in Cape Town on Tuesday, President Cyril Ramaphosa, who is a stickler for time, had a moment of panic when he could not locate his iPad.

His announcement that the National Ports Authority was now an independent subsidiary of Transnet was briefly delayed because he was unable to find the device which contained his speech, bringing comic relief into the room.

After being introduced to the podium by acting presidency spokesperson Tyrone Seale, Ramaphosa said in jest: “I am looking for my iPad. Somebody stole my iPad.

“Somebody decided they want to dispossess me of my iPad, so I want that. Can I have my iPad please? They stole it.”

Ramaphosa, who looked genuinely puzzled, then said: “I had my iPad.”

Holding the microphone and looking sideways, he asked Seale: “Do you know where they took my iPad to?

“This is the problem of always handing your gadgets to other people. It is always best that I should keep all these things with me all the time.”

Looking at Seale, a seemingly confused Ramaphosa said: “I had my iPad. I had it in my hand. It’s gone. I have lost it, it seems.”

The president rarely deviates from his written speeches.

Seale asked Ramaphosa to take a seat while officials tried to locate the device.

Seale later reintroduced the guests and invited Ramaphosa back to the podium. With his iPad in hand, the president thanked guests for their patience and made his announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJeYIB_IB4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sowetanlive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2021-06-22-i-think-they-stole-my-ipad-ramaphosa-puzzled-as-gadget-goes-awol/

Come and see South African wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere