Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds (58527 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Handsomebb: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na person go marry these set of prostitutes ooo in the name of a TV show. WTF
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by ademi87(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
sleekman:

Hahahahahaha. Your own na 5mins and a second shebi? grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy angry smiley grin grin
30 seconds man grin wink
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by sleekman(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2021
smiley wink cheesy grin
ademi87:
30 seconds man grin wink
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Emeka71(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
hybridblood07:
You're right but it will surpass more than 5 seconds bro. I'm talking from experience
5 seconds is too much depending on some babes I was playing with a woman recently and I discovered that she is in the mood so I summoned courage and directed my prick at her buttox though we were both dressed up outside in a crowded gathering and immediately I used my prick to touch her bum-bum , I released so I thought that was a mistake that I could stay longer on another round so I went to her in another round and I also poured out in less than 2 seconds; in fact immediately my prick touched her bum I came because her buttox was too hot.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Emeka71(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yxwqq:
He said he didn't want anything to do with you yet you still gave him your body. What a dummy.
No she had a point to prove that he would definitely fall for her and he did; and not only that she also defeated him in the game in the sense that He could not handle her because in the game of love-making; the woman scores if the man release and man score if woman release.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Emeka71(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
mjj2020:
But how is it possible for a guy to cum in 1 second

Meaning he came before even inserting the dick inside the public latrine
That happens because sometimes a man can release immediately he insert or even before insertion.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Emeka71:
That happens because sometimes a man can release immediately he insert or even before insertion.

That's serious O cheesy
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hybridblood07(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol lol. It's well
Emeka71:
5 seconds is too much depending on some babes I was playing with a woman recently and I discovered that she is in the mood so I summoned courage and directed my prick at her buttox though we were both dressed up outside in a crowded gathering and immediately I used my prick to touch her bum-bum , I released so I thought that was a mistake that I could stay longer on another round so I went to her in another round and I also poured out in less than 2 seconds; in fact immediately my prick touched her bum I came because her buttox was too hot.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Emeka71(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
advanceDNA:

Women don’t know more than that insult....any time u hear it just know it’s a lie....

They know it’s embarrassing, that’s why they use it a lot....this same girl said they never had sex when she was interviewed the first time..that they only cuddled....

When they showed video evidence from the house camera...she was heard telling praise to continue... now she’s saying na 5 secs...
He must have cum very fast and they had to withdraw and continue with tight cuddling.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by advanceDNA: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Emeka71:
He must have cum very fast and they had to withdraw and continue with tight cuddling.
She said she left him in the room...the video here’s her saying continue..continue..for many minutes
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by RichNFamos1: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nawa oo dis one bad oo....

Anyway I have YouTube channels for sell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.