Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds (58534 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Dejicano(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
No wonder she no dey husband house

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by detectivejones: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Shame now outdated word in the vocabulary of this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
DDrey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/23/bbnaija-reunion-ka3na-admits-having-sex-with-praise-says-he-didnt-last-5-seconds/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VekNguArn1I

na lie......he scatter your toto.....and you enjoyed it.....no be once, an twice......so wetin you come dey talk......yeye .....maybe after when the guy scatter your punany , he no come dey give u face again.....thats why u are saying this thrash

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by mikron(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chai, praise fall hand. What a fuckery angry
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by gnewz001(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmm, which state praise come from sef, 10sec guy����
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by lebete3000: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by adebwalex(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
See what this useless allot is saying live on TV. How will that your child may be your grown up child feel when watching you saying this rubbish.. Mother of one, may be that is one of the reason your ex husband leave you....

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by yemiyemi: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
hmmm....truly, end time period is clearly manifesting....Olosho everywhere ready to deliver their service anywhere, anyhow.

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Tzar(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
The truth is that you should not brag about your sexual prowess if you aint sure about it.

It is very disappointing for women. Especially if your pre-intimacy game is also wack.

Also, women need to understand that if a man is used to using condoms ALL the time, they wont last long if they meet a woman who is willing to have raw sex with them. It will take time for the sensitivity of the p*nis to adjust to raw sex. So be patient with the man if this is the case.

However, if you use a condom and you are still regularly ejaculating within 15sec, you may be suffering from premature ejaculation, and you need to see a doctor and/or sex therapist.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
The girl is lousy.. Lousy girls lie about everything. 10 seconds why no be 2 seconds undecided
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by SocialJustice: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na im be say your toto too sweet. grin
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Femijohn198: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Useless people everywhere
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by honeyB2018: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
TALO DIBO FU WERE MBI BAI?
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeferious:
Is being real the same as being shameless for you?

It depends. Many criticizing her are worse.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by jsnow(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
He fk u dat all want to know, 2 times ha!
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
hybridblood07:
How possible will a man not last 5 seconds? That's a bloody lie. She just want to use the guy to shrine or get attention unnecessary.

5 seconds for her fit be 20 mins for other girls, I don't think she meant it literally angry, but she wants the whole world to know that she is world klass olosho and the guy couldn't satisfy her.

Tell her say we don hia
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
SATAN MUST FAIL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hybridblood07(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
She's crazy. If a man can sex a woman for 20mins, I believe he has done very well. 20mins of knocking is not a child's play at all
GOOOGLE504:

5 seconds for her fit be 20 mins for other girls, I don't think she meant it literally angry, but she wants the whole world to know that she is world klass olosho and the guy couldn't satisfy her.

Tell her say we don hia
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by akpamfet: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
hybridblood07:
How possible will a man not last 5 seconds? That's a bloody lie. She just want to use the guy to shrine or get attention unnecessary.
Exatly...she lied.
How come people believe her lies?
Disgruntled bitch! tongue
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Ijaya123: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
princeSammyz:
I have observed most animals also do not have sex beyond a few secs. Put and pour and procreate, and five second is enough for all these. I lie?

Even the almighty lion does not last just 1 minute. You can imagine!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Jeferious: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
jaxxy:

It depends. Many criticizing her are worse.
Actually, she is the worst of the worst.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
princeSammyz:
I have observed most animals also do not have sex beyond a few secs. Put and pour and procreate, and five second is enough for all these. I lie?

What about dogs?
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeferious:
Actually, she is the worst of the worst.

Not really. Only because she went public. Lol
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by stormborn28(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Marvieduke:
Shameless bitch.
that girl dey fvck well well ooooo
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hokafor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't care how many hours or seconds since you accepted been bleeped. On
a second thought why would I waste my time trying to please a prostitute in the name of lasting long? When gym is there to train.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by AuroraB(f): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Where's her husband in all this
Abi wetin be all this embarassed
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Guyman111: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
LikeAking:
LOLZ.

I know many men cum under 1 second, so I wrote a book to change their sex lives.

A very short book.

E no cost.
some Sha
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by martineverest(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
sweetshisha:
Lol why do girls think time used in sex is a thing to shame a guy with
same way guys body shame ladies or kiss and tell after having sex with ladies
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Jeferious: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Not really. Only because she went public. Lol
Actually she is. And she is really comfortable with her "non-existent" level of morality. Which is why she was public about it. I rather be a hypocrite than be this shameless
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Johel(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hybridblood07(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Only a fool will believe such a story.
akpamfet:

Exatly...she lied.
How come people believe her lies?
Disgruntled bitch! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / Omashola Vs Mike: Bet9ja Arena Game Weekly Record Proves Mike Won (Photo) / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.