Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds (58540 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by advanceDNA: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Weselion:
If to say na him wife now, she no go cast am.

Funnykation fit bring embarrassment

Women don’t know more than that insult....any time u hear it just know it’s a lie....

They know it’s embarrassing, that’s why they use it a lot....this same girl said they never had sex when she was interviewed the first time..that they only cuddled....

When they showed video evidence from the house camera...she was heard telling praise to continue... now she’s saying na 5 secs...

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by rigarmortis: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sakamanje, that's what all heartbroken girls say

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hybridblood07(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Of course sugar causes short time sex but 5 seconds is not possible. 10 seconds above is still fair to reason
qtguru:

Sugar can cause it, it does happen to the best of us if we don't pay attention to our health, we have just entered an age where there is no shame anymore to discuss these sort of things.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Springboot: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
A married woman o
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by silibaba: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
lemme try and remember, will get back to you cool
FreedomArmy:
did you study philosophy?
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by geesilver(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
But the Idea is that there was a Bleep either 1 or 5 seconds....
God safe you say him no release inside you otherwise by now ... You go don born praise junior....
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by neighbourhud: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Check out our signature, get a book that will help your 2secs wahala...

Don't die in silence
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by yankison(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ur father
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lies upon lies undecided
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Flamemignon1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
shocked madness everywhere. daughters of Jezebel stealing mens destiny with tha puntang shocked
Specify "you straight men"
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by pacespot(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
I blame those brands that hire these shameless uncouth whores as their ambassadors. Well, most businesses put financial gains before morals. I also blame people that buy a business simply because these shameless BBN whores are representing it as ambassadors. If sex or amoral behavior like this is not selling, people like this ka3na will change their trade.

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by HEAVEN4444: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Specify "you straight men"
nekwa

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by qtguru(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
hybridblood07:
Of course sugar causes short time sex but 5 seconds is not possible. 10 seconds above is still fair to reason

actually 5 secs is short sef
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by ceejay80s(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Even real dog no last pass 30secs
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by zudozz: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Even with all these muscles? grin

Good sex no be by Gra-gra!
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
There's something about sex that people do not understand. If a man abstained from sex for too long, did not masturbate, and did not have nocturnal or accidental emission, then the chances that he will not last beyond a few minutes (or even seconds) during his next sexual encounter will increase. Try it and prove me wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hybridblood07(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Too short na
qtguru:

actually 5 secs is short sef
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Lazenby007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
2 seconds Praise dey nod head like Agama Lizard.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by phemmyfour: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Girls now brag about fucking a guy

The future is....

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Recardo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Nonsense show.....

Shame to the
#Organizers
#Participants
#Followers
#StupidSponsors.

So much lack for self respect.

SMH
@Seniorwriter

Even more stupid na the people wey dey analyse am like football match.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
If you cum quick she will say u are a minute man!

If you last she will say you took tramadol!

If you no cum atol she will say u are sick that you should get yourself check in the hospital!

If u avoiding to sexing her she will say u have cum elsewhere!

If u asked her not to come to your house she will say u are with another girl!

If u refuse to toast her wen u saw her at first she will say u aren't man enough to talk to a lady!

And if you finaly give your life to Christ, she will now be coming to your house uninvited, wearing sexy things anyhow in front of you just to lure you to cum her, giving u sex with no complain even if u dont last.

Moral lessons:

U will never satisfy a woman, so anytime she open my brother rush in and cum quickly and go ur way.

Afterall the hole our grate grandfather couldn't full na we go full am?
grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by wallarwallar(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yyyyy 5 - 10 seconds na serious problem d guy get oooo he need help.. Even if I drink coke 4 a whole month e no fit happen. How hin girl friend dey cope. Women dey suffer in silence oooo O ma se ooo
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Psoul(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Somebody boasted that he can never have anything to do wt you.
For you to prove him wrong, you lured him to ur bed offered sex to him 2 times.
I just don't understand how foolish many women can be.

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Vinnie2000(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lolsss...
Praise will not sleep well dis Nite!! cheesy
Truth is
Girls/ladies are Masters of 'Kiss and Tell'
Imagine if The Kiddwaya guy starts talking about Erica's sexual abilities..
Our Naija vGirls would have Called him All sorts of names.. sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by ofiko123(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Who their story help??
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Meteng: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
E no mean! Praise don follow mark her register. And the truth is, Praise used reversed psychology and she fell for it. She no get sense. Praise my man! Twale

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by skyblue4real(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
I feel ashamed when ever i see this kind thing...is this the type of mothers we have this days?
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
If you cum quick she will say u are a minute man!

If you last she will say you took tramadol!

If you no cum atol she will say u are sick that you should get yourself check in the hospital!

If u avoiding to sexing her she will say u have cum elsewhere!

If u asked her not to come to your house she will say u are with another girl!

If u refuse to toast her wen u saw her at first she will say u aren't man enough to talk to a lady!

And if you finaly give your life to Christ, she will now be coming to your house uninvited, wearing sexy things anyhow in front of you just to lure you to cum her, giving u sex with no complain even if u dont last.

Moral lessons:

U will never satisfy a woman, so anytime she open my brother rush in and cum quickly and go ur way.

Afterall the hole our grate grandfather couldn't full na we go full am?
grin grin shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Aboks(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
See this memory card slut
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Jeferious: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
jaxxy:

She is one off the very few real people In the house and at the reunion.
Is being real the same as being shameless for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / Omashola Vs Mike: Bet9ja Arena Game Weekly Record Proves Mike Won (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.