Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds (59036 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by sweetshisha: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol why do girls think time used in sex is a thing to shame a guy with

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Omorefe1975(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
BBN..what a misplaced priority.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
But how is it possible for a guy to cum in 1 second

Meaning he came before even inserting the dick inside the public latrine

5 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by vislabraye(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Clout chasing !!
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Pidginwhisper: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ever8090:
she say he no last upto one minute...
She just dey lie.She wan bruise him ego

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by caprini1: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
mekuso89:
I don't get it, how can a man not last 5 seconds

Like 1, 2, 3, 4, and that's it he shoot? Like seriously?

Naaa! I think this BITCCCH is a sexual pervert
When a man has too much sugar in the body ,just looking at a vagi is enough to cum,Ka3na wasnt lying....men should watch what they eat these days.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by April4th(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Finally Churchill done see who worst pass am(40-5-1)=34s, he’s been vindicated. Avoid see finish(gutter mouth girls), una nor go hear word. See him life for public grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
princeSammyz:
I have observed most animals also do not have sex beyond a few secs. Put and pour and procreate, and five second is enough for all these. I lie?
you know lie brother na who no get vision and purpose in life dey spend time inside toto me highest 40min is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by sameagles(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
You all hear talk? Is this what people pay subscription to watch? Pay Electricity bill for, Fuel generator for?, Infact this is disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by authority2006(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
dynicks:
See wetin too much play and excessive familiarity dey bring!!...

Meanwhile praise right now.....and this was suppose to be a secret between the both of us!!
....which face/mind wey I wan use yahn my guys now say me na alpha!!

May be the guy used and dumbed her. This looks more like a revenge to me.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by dynicks(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
authority2006:

May be the guy used and dumbed her. This looks more like a revenge to me.
you have a point there bro!!....
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:
To born gal pikin dey fear person .No shame anymore..

No wonder most of them end up as single mothers.

Ah swear. I keep telling God I only need sons now let it be they impregnated someone's daughter. Easy for me to bear than d other way round.

Tomorrow when she is married, these are some of the thrash that scatter homes.

May God never allow me marry a wh0re in d name of a wife

Sanity is long gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Person2person(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
He even tried. I used to be a 2 seconds man, but today, 7 hours is like 7 minutes.

So, if you're man but you can't last long in bed to satisfy your woman, cry no more. Dispose all the drugs you bought, the concoctions, the substances, the herbs, etc.

You're wasting money. The natural and permanent cure is in a book called Lasticle.

Yes, I know you want the book for free. Here is a download link to grab the free version.

This is the only book and solution you'll ever need to master how to last as many hours as you want in bed without drugs.

It works and has never failed and never will even in 7 million years from now.

Click to download the free version of Lasticle: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by FreedomArmy: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
silibaba:
STOP GIVING WOMEN SEX FREE. they enjoy it the most, so always bill them, before giving them.

I’ll keep it short.

When you have itching in your ear, then you put your finger in the hole, jerk a bit and you are done. After all this process, which part of your body is more pleased? Your little finger, or the hole in the ear?

So now you got the analogy?

But remember, if you don’t know the technique to get relief from the itching, your finger might get tired but you can’t please your ear.
did you study philosophy?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by supercharles(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
She is right, I was suprise seeing praise coming down quickly, the impression on her face said it all

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by mekuso89(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
caprini1:
When a man has too much sugar in the body ,just looking at a vagi is enough to cum,Ka3na wasnt lying....men should watch what they eat these days.
Nawaoo
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Vlain: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
hybridblood07:
How possible will a man not last 5 seconds? That's a bloody lie. She just want to use the guy to shrine or get attention unnecessary.

Guy forget that thing e dey happen.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by FreedomArmy: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
positivevibez:
you know lie brother na who no get vision and purpose in life dey spend time inside toto me highest 40min is enough.
40minutes ??

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
The fact is he cum in your smelly pussy..Mother of one wey no get sense .

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by hybridblood07(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's not possible bro. A man won't last 5 seconds is a bloody lie
Vlain:

Guy forget that thing e dey happen.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by nedekid: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
princeSammyz:
I have observed most animals also do not have sex beyond a few secs. Put and pour and procreate, and five second is enough for all these. I lie?
Lolz, you no lie grin
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by KingDash: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Marvieduke:
Shameless bitch.
I tell you... that's what niggas get when they fuccck hoes.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Ezedon(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
I'm speechless
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by DAutoDiagnosis: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stale
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Vlain: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
positivevibez:

Guy u try sef..40min . U na machine.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by nedekid: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
positivevibez:

"na who no get vision and purpose in life dey spend time inside toto me highest 40min is enough"

Oga, look mirror ohh. Na you talk am grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by Vlain: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
sameagles:
You all hear talk? Is this what people pay subscription to watch? Pay Electricity bill for, Fuel generator for?, Infact this is disgusting.

We can take care of that whilst till discussing this.
Re: Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds by qtguru(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
hybridblood07:
How possible will a man not last 5 seconds? That's a bloody lie. She just want to use the guy to shrine or get attention unnecessary.

Sugar can cause it, it does happen to the best of us if we don't pay attention to our health, we have just entered an age where there is no shame anymore to discuss these sort of things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.