Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How To Rescue A Hoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Rescue A Hoe (816 Views)

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rescue A Hoe by Quality20(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2021
first of all, try and know her history and circumstances before making efforts as different circumstances requires different types of action and people. If u are a normal day to day nigger, then know that u can only rescue a Lady pushed into whoring by extreme hardship, not those who willingly entered the trade. I still remember a story a senior elder told me that happened just immediately after the civil war about a ho he rescued from a brothel, he said immediately he saw her he knew that she isn't a regular brothel girl. He interviewed her and found out that she was displaced as a result of d war and had to turn to what she has become for survival. Long and short of it, he relocated her and eventually made her his second wife.
So we can all see that this man knew d kind of lady to be rescued, even in spite of a difference in religion, culture, tribe etc.
So guys pls don't condemn all hoes, some can be rescued n made proper humans. Thank you.
Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by Kriss216: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2021
A Hoe is a Hoe.

It's foolishness to rescue a Hoe.

I rather rescue an innocent liquid trapped in Green bottle than to rescue a Hoe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by athenswonders: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2021
You wan rescue community juju?

May amadhioha strike you there.... save the gods for us joor!
Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by Cerebellum: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Mr OP the rescurer, you be mumugrin

1 Like

Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by efficiencie(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2021
Quality20:
first of all, try and know her history and circumstances before making efforts as different circumstances requires different types of action and people. If u are a normal day to day nigger, then know that u can only rescue a Lady pushed into whoring by extreme hardship, not those who willingly entered the trade. I still remember a story a senior elder told me that happened just immediately after the civil war about a ho he rescued from a brothel, he said immediately he saw her he knew that she isn't a regular brothel girl. He interviewed her and found out that she was displaced as a result of d war and had to turn to what she has become for survival. Long and short of it, he relocated her and eventually made her his second wife.
So we can all see that this man knew d kind of lady to be rescued, even in spite of a difference in religion, culture, tribe etc.
So guys pls don't condemn all hoes, some can be rescued n made proper humans. Thank you.

No hoe is to be condemned but all of them should be brought to the curative and purifying power of the LORD Jesus. Basically take them for deliverance before marrying them. Ensure that they are revived, renewed and regenerated to have a fresh start!
Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by Quality20(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2021
athenswonders:
You wan rescue community juju?

May amadhioha strike you there.... save the gods for us joor!
I didn't say just any hoe, but rather d ones whom strong n overwhelming circumstances drove into
Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by Quality20(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2021
efficiencie:

No hoe is to be condemned but all of them should be brought to the curative and purifying power of the LORD Jesus. Basically take them for deliverance before marrying them. Ensure that they are revived, renewed and regenerated to have a fresh start!
yea seems I have found someone who is reasoning like me. What some guys don't even know is that some of d regular girls they are marrying every weekend could technically be qualified as hoes if their cumulative lives are looked into. In fact some of those classy ladies do continue their community service even after marriage. That's why u hear some ppl claim that no one is clean n pure, just marry ur ogbanje
Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by SportsHD: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Captain Sav-a-hoe grin

1 Like

Re: How To Rescue A Hoe by EASYGURU(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Quality20:

Simpleton. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
YOU DON'T RESCUE A HOE grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman / [photos] Actresses That Look Different From Their Movie Characters / Lady Went Viral After She Was Spotted Giving Mouth Gig To Men In A Club (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.