Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? (5108 Views)

We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by premierlead: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
I have been disturbing this lady for long, since the beginning of lock down (last year). Lo and behold, she eventually gave up early this month and son of man got her laid last weekend, but what I met under her despite her neat, clean and smooth face is not here. Rough and black inner thighs with so much stretch mark, just like that of old woman.

Her structure was like beautiful and light skin from head to navel, ugly from waist to knees. I have never seen this type of woman before.

My question is that, is this how some ladies are under there with beautiful face?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Jeon(f): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
premierlead:
I have been disturbing this lady for long, since the beginning of lock down (last year). Lo and behold, she eventually gave up early this month and son of man got her laid last weekend, but what I met under her despite her neat, clean and smooth face is not here. Rough and black inner thighs with so much stretch mark, just like that of old woman.

Her structure was like beautiful and light skin from head to navel, ugly from waist to knees. I have never seen this type of woman before.

My question is that, is this how some ladies are under there with beautiful face?
[/s]

immature child

23 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by stanliwise(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Stop disturbing us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by helinues: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Looks can be deceiving
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by premierlead: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
stanliwise:
Stop disturbing us

Sir, with full respect. Not like I was disturbing you but just to know if it is natural for a woman in her early twenties to look as such or may be it was as a result of the body count that has been discussed here since some time now
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by premierlead: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

immature child

You mean that the girl is immature

11 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by kudusman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by stanliwise(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
premierlead:

Sir, with full respect. Not like I was disturbing you but just to know if it is natural for a woman in her early twenties to look as such or may be it was as a result of the body count that has been going on here since some time now
I don’t see how body count is linked to such. Maybe it is skin reaction to cream or something else.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Ok.

Na after you settle down chop finish,na then you realize say her pot of beans burn cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Cholls(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
stanliwise:
I don’t see how body count is linked to such. Maybe it is skin reaction to cream or something else.
my brother stop defending the indefensible... That brother op just got what he didn't bargain for from the said girl.

Iyaaaama!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
I nearly choked on my drink just reading the Op grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by slimjohn2k5: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
That's the reason she was not falling because she knows when u see all that just like other guys, u will bounce.

I once had a gf that b4 I could have sex with her was like forever. When we had sex, I found out that her weakness was sex and she did not want it to start btw us because she kept on asking for it over and over.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Cholls(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
killmods:
I nearly choked on my drink just reading the Op grin grin grin
Lols...no choke my guy. Crazy things are happening

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Hintona(f): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Rocktation and farano why do you guys let this happen

Why don't you guys like move these threads to the jokes section or ban them?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by wonderr(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Whatever you see underneath a Lady is for your eyes only and none of our buissness on nairaland
Be matured

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by tnerro1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
I remember one fine yellow babe that I wanted to bed badly, this girl fine from head to toe. So one day I went to her place to chat and see if boys go chop something, so I was pressed and asked to use her restroom, omo, if you see the dirty yellow pant that was hanging in the bathroom, chai, and the thing was dripping water meaning it was just washed and it was still looking very dirty. Long story short, I did not return to the place again.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Shedrack777: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
what's more important is that you've mark register. so, go, and come back next week for signing out
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Tsafe001: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
please we need before and after pic to analyse...
premierlead:

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by premierlead: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shedrack777:
what's more important is that you've mark register. so, go, and come back next week for signing out

Like serious, that register which son of man marked still irritate him till now, but like slawomiir will say "son of man gat to moueve"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by premierlead: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tsafe001:
please we need before and after pic to analyse...

If you need that go to ashewo beer parlour section here https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo#37103328
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by revived2: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
premierlead:

Sir, with full respect. Not like I was disturbing you but just to know if it is natural for a woman in her early twenties to look as such or may be it was as a result of the body count that has been going on here since some time now

Body count matters

Also I have noticed most ladies do not have beautiful body
The deceit comes from their clothes, let them pull it of you will be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by elaigwusimona(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ladies be dressing the most to get our attention yet paying the least attention to what matters the most; their personal hygiene.

One in every 4 ladies smell horribly down below and with this statistics, I no longer get moved by how angelic they appear.

What shall it profit a woman if you look like a goddess yet your kpekus stinks like dead fish.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
premierlead:

See bro, each one of us in most cases have at least one thing we are not proud of in our body and often times this part is hidden until it is revealed.

It takes maturity of the mind to look beyond those body insecurities to appreciate the good areas.

Nobody has it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
revived2:

Body count matters

Also I have noticed most ladies do not have beautiful body
The deceit comes from their clothes, let them pull it of you will be disappointed.

Not just ladies, even guys just that ladies worry more cos they attach so much importance to their body beauty.

Yes body count matters especially for the ladies.. In most cases, the more body count a lady has, the more worn out her body gets regardless of how she takes care of herself but some Ladies naturally are the way they are regardless of body count.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by enyi1: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sorry
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Truvelisback(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2021

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2021
elaigwusimona:
Ladies be dressing the most to get our attention yet paying the least attention to what matters the most; their personal hygiene.

One in every 4 ladies smell horribly down below and with this statistics, I no longer get moved by how angelic they appear.

What shall it profit a woman if you look like a goddess yet your kpekus stinks like dead fish.
Honestly, the situation is disturbing.
And this odour of a thing is prevalent.
Those days our mothers took time to Carter for such areas at the detriment of facial beauty.
But today, the reverse is the case.
With the way it's going, we may start having NEWBORNS with congenital Body Odour...
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Pumpumking: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2021
premierlead:

angry
Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Pumpumking: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2021
premierlead:

ok so u fok old lady u been stalkin for a years after lockdown....corrrect??....bro we dont meanto sound rudes but is yor head corrrect sir? Yes or know?(no oofenese) angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? by Babaken(m): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Grow up boy
Men don't kiss and tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

https://www.witspot.org.ng/list-of-mtn-data-cheat-2022-trending/ / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? / What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.