Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Should I Ask Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out (1415 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out by solofresh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hello fellow nairalanders
Am 21, there is this 26 year old lady I really loved.Although she is my elder sister's friend but I noticed that she likes coming around me any time she sees me.She is very nice to me and she possess the qualities I want in a woman.
So I want to know if it's good to ask her out
Your opinions are highly welcomed
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by SportsHD: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Shoot your shot bruhhh.
Or if you sabi the game well, she'll be the one to ask you out.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Xenry: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Your sister's friend? Hmmm.
Bro, cast your net in another river, or they go use you to dey catch cruise. cheesy
No say I no tell you... But try your luck shaaa, you are in the perfect position to decide whether to go ahead or not - I mean, whether to ask her out, or ask her in, or ask her over, whichever way you choose. grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Orubebe01: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
No, ask her in
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Cerebellum: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol mumu OP, go for it if you like am

And make I tell you silently, ladies older than you phekus dey sweet o, no dull am grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Ngenge(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
It will end in tears, mark my words
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by correctyourself(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
You're a golddigger, she is supposed to know that she is due for marriage which you're not.

That lady would give birth to three children while you're still searching or not ready, later you would remember the age difference is too much and give excuse, nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her Out by chatinent: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
She is very nice to me and she possess the qualities I want in a woman.
..in a woman or in an aunty?

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Savedday: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Xenry:
Your sister's friend? Hmmm.
Bro cast your net in another river, or they go use you to dey catch cruise. cheesy
No say I no tell you... But try your luck shaaa, you are in the perfect position to decide whether to go ahead or not - I mean, whether to ask her out, or ask her in, or ask her over, which ever way you choose. grin
my brother I think he should do that and clean mouth but if after the do the lady turn out to be a crazy biitch then you carry your cross
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Gogiba(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
correctyourself:
You're a golddigger, she is supposed to know that she is due for marriage which you're not.

That lady would give birth to three children while you're still searching or not ready, later you would remember the age difference is too much and give excuse, nonsense.

Must u insult him, can’t u just advice him gently. We have many insane people in Nigeria, placed in strategic places, so that u meet at least one every day

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out by correctyourself(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
author=Gogiba post=103017941]

Must u insult him, can’t u just advice him gently. We have many insane people in Nigeria, placed in strategic places, so that u meet at least one every day[/quote]

You own your mouth, however, I have toldd him whom he is, and it's not an injury him.

You are free to cry more than the bierive. After all, it's your talent grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by bepositive11: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
solofresh:
Am 21, there is this 26 year old lady I really loved.Although she is my elder sister's friend but I noticed that she likes coming around me any time she sees me.She is very nice to me and she possess the qualities I want in a woman.

And what are the qualities you want in a woman?

Age can be an issue in this case, especially if she plans to get married soon. It depends on how financially stable you are. Liking her qualities is not enough.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by JONSYN7154: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please don't ask her out, ask her in biko.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Youngpo413: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
She just want to sample your dîçk...daz all...she has a serious guy that wants to marry her,so no big deal.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
solofresh:

Yes you can go ahead but seek the consent of your sister
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Obakashdee(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2021
solofresh:

You are infatuated
I was in in your shoes and I did ask her out but she just laughed and turned me down politely..

Don’t embarrass yourself kole werk
Especially as she’s your elder sis friend

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! / Is She Fine? Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.