Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! (1419 Views)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! by Insidelife007(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2021
On a wonderful Saturday morning, after opening the gate for my boss, (my boss is a kind man but he has a wicked wife) I am a gentleman but sex frick, it's my 29th year of living in this crazy country. So, I closed the gate and went back inside the security house which happens to be my office. I remember my second uniform is dirty and I have to wash it so I carried the bucket to get water, the tap was beside my boss's room. On getting there I observe unusual sounds like ahhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhh, I look through the window and observe. I realized that my boss's wife was using the vibrator on herself. A short story about her,
she is beautiful, sexy, in a good shape, tall, medium boobs, and a huge ass. Well if am going to guess, I think she is around 35-38
Damn! I could see the vibrator in her well-shaved pussy, her eyes were closed, the legs are wide open, for sure she was totally out of this world, I couldn't help myself but zip down and start jerking myself while watching her using the vibrator on her well shaved puzzy.
I couldn't control myself anymore. Now I have a plan, I brought out my phone and took some pictures, then I went inside, luckily the housemaid was in the kitchen so I went directly inside the room and open the door without knocking, guess what! She was so embarrassed and tried to hide the vibrator, but she can't do the two at a time, she manages to hide the vibrator but her legs were still wide open, she was like enh enhe enhe what are you doing here? I was silent for about 50 secs and finally speak. Sorry ma, I am here to help you. For what exactly she said. Then I walk close to her looking directly into her eyes and kissed her, wow I received a dirty slap. But I have already written my will and handed it over to my lawyer so no going back lol, all I did is go down drag her laps closer and get my tongue into her pussy, I started linking, she tried pushing me away but she gives up helplessly mehhh I eat the hell out of her, she moaned loud and gripped my head with her two hands while I manage to get my hand on her boobs, I start sequencing them while eating the hell out of her pussy for about 15 minutes, she pulled my head up and give me another hot slap. Are you out of your mind? Who do you think you are? She asked while she pushed me with force and jump over me, meh she pulled down my pant in a sec, kissed the cap of my dick then within 2 sec all in, she swallows all and sucks my dick for about a minute with a finger in my mouth, I can't help but moan! She then comes on top of me and slides my dick into her wet pussy, she gripes my neck and starts banging her ass up and down my dick, trust me, my dear reader, it was heaven on earth, she was going up and down three times in 2 secs. Then I turned her to use the usual missionary style, She was like ahhhhh, isssssssssss, it's TOUCHING THE GROUND, she repeated that more than five times, it touching the ground! Ahhhhh it's touching the ground!! I tried to remove my dick because am ready to cum but she gripped my hips with her laps tightly and forced me to cum inside her, that was hot she said while she removed my dick, cleaned it with a piece of cloth, and start sucking me again, I couldn't believe it, am I dreaming?
Oh well within few minutes am ready again, but this time she stands up and puts her hands on the table in her room, wow it's a perfect doggy style, I stood up and went closer to her and slide in her wet pussy from behind, Then I heard a shout from outside where is this stupid gateman, are you sleeping on duty again? My boss is back! Shit! I have to get dressed quickly, rushed out of the room, and open the gate.
The following morning, she came to my office very early in the morning and said, what happen yesterday Bla Bla Bla, I cut her off by asking, ma, what are you talking about? I don't understand! She was like enh that yesterday, I cut her off again ma I don't know what you are talking about. She smiled and said hmm "BAD BOY" and went back into the house
Later that day our housemaid came to me and told me she saw everything that happens yesterday, I was shocked, she showed me pictures, she said the way oga wife was moaning load attracted her attention from the kitchen, I dey watch you more than 20mints she said.
(Housemaid on next episode)
To be continued
Re: It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Shows you people really get bored by waking up in the middle of the night to type shit. You ought to have prayed instead angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! by Promiseibritam: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Ok
Re: It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! by sunshineV(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
dis dodo don burn finish...so u knack d maid too? okay seen

(1) (Reply)

Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) / Save Your Sexless Marriage Now, Watch This / These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.