Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) (51327 Views)

Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her / Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
That's how we roll
Igbo AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by harmony75: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
So touching �� GOD bless you more sir for your beautiful heart ❤�

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by KanuSE: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
Nice one. While others are training their girl friends, this one trained his sister.

It's usually the Igbo men who like to train their gfs in school but this guy is a wise Igbo man.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by ukahrawah: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Men will always be men. Sacrifice is what sets people & nations apart from others. Nigerian leaders are greedy scavengers, they'll never sacrifice to lift the poor out of poverty. Always eating with both hands & yet, turn around to collect hardship allowance.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Tareq1105: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Commendable

You guys should reciprocate by extending same gestures to his children when they come calling.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Well deserved honor to the man. At least not those that spend millions on a girlfriend that will still leave them for another man while their brothers and sisters suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by KanuSE: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
adonis89:
She's lucky to have a good elder brother. Mine is an idiot

I will tell your elder brother.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Kaiser20: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
adonis89:
She's lucky to have a good elder brother. Mine is an idiot
Maybe naa your stubbornness and your unwillingness to remain focused turned your elder bro. crazy. I said maybe.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Philomath1212: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
szczescie:
Why Nigeria girls no dey everly fine?
And dem dey form scatter because Nigerian men dey toast any and everything no matter how ugly

See as this girl resemble her elder brother mama

What's your definition of ever fine
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by TheMostComplex1: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
This brother may heaven open its doors & pour its blessings on you. May you not have reason to regret all your efforts.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Genesiis(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Charity begins at home
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I hope tomorrow you'll not tag your brother wizard .

My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believe my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me

I hate my nuclear family, but i love my extended family. I love you uncle, and i am very sorry.

Though i am not hating my parents, but their actions towards my uncle and his children is what breaks me down.

What a wicked FATHER ?

Your father needs to be visited by Herdsmen and Unknown Gunmen for turning against the person that made him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by sylve11: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
If you have never poured out yourself for the fertilization of others, men you need to reconsider why you are here.

Fact of life.... cool
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by manforgu: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believe my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me

I hate my nuclear family, but i love my extended family. I love you uncle, and i am very sorry.

Though i am not hating my parents, but their actions towards my uncle and his children is what breaks me down.
Wow!!! I love your sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Peterolus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitudes. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.
Na your own problem be that o
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Convention107: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is money well spent. He didn't spend on leeches and both parties are happy at the end.

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Gambit23: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A youth corper, Esther Chidinma Oyekwe, has celebrated her older brother who dropped out of school 11 years ago to become a trader so he could earn some money and see his siblings through their education, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Esther, a graduate of Madonna University, recently visited the market where her brother trades and celebrated him. Posting a video of her saluting her brother, the corper wrote;

''You sacrificed your Madonna university admission and went to serve a master so that we your brothers and sister will further our education,

You have been a father and bread winner for 12 years since our dad died

Yes ! 5 of us are graduates now

God bless you for your struggle and pains

It's my honor and privilege to SALUTE you.

And to any of you that spent a dime or sacrificed your time for me during my year in school;

Please if you see my call

Know that I OWE you my deepest GRATITUDE SALUTE

#onedayitmustclick

This one has CLICKED

PS. I DIDN'T COME FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY BUT I CAME FROM A FAMILY THAT SACRIFICE BECAUSE OF LOVE AND HUMANITY.''

See Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQdWb_0gMXi/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8327311a-f360-4d43-9748-b1afb5ed90cd&ig_mid=E0E58626-E2E7-4188-B10A-D23F9D7D7D5D

Source: BLOG

The IGBO man.

Always willing to sacrifice everything for the ones he loves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitudes. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.
I like ur truth, keep it up.You are among the few on this platform that can be outspoken with no sentiments attached to opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by powerbank367: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Abba114:
i always wonder why nigerian graduates celebrate after graduating the worst time in nigerian youth life is after graduating.

OMO, THIS REVELATION LOUD OOOOO
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by des4ella(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

Modified

I respect you...

4 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by sylve11: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

Modified

This is so heartbreaking. I will keep this message and read it once again when some people started disliking me then because of a boy who grew envious of me started tarnishing my image. I hope they grow somedays to see who that guy is truly is.

Nice one, madam. cool

4 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Gambit23: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
oranget:
Why did you post this in crime section?

Maybe cuz na IGBO News
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by ransomed: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is an abomination in the core north.
They would have packaged her for one Mai shara or mairuwa to raise an extended family with four wives and and forty four children.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Slynation(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mastakija:
Eeeyah
But to me ehn, him first suppose go school hustle well get beta job and lift odas
Mayb he doesn't lyk school sha
like you didn't read the part where he took up the responsibility of becoming a father to his siblings when their Dad kicked the bucket abi...

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Slynation(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Safemoon:
Nwanne onye Dot.this how we roll in Dotland.
Funny how Buhari thought he's belittling the Igbo's not knowing he only created a chain of business and avenue for more income....grin #ProudlyDot from the Dotland....!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by chimeremodlyn: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

Modified

Wow. You are blessed. I salute you. God bless you for this cos I'm inspired

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I
My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believed my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was actually the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard here.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek for financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me.

Modified

Wow!
God bless you. Great post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Liposure: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good man
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by KanuSE: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Built2last:
Igbos are unique e

Unique in what way?
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by KanuSE: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
bigpicture001:
Before I opened the thread...I knew it will be igbos....

Always watching each others back in the family

Really ??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.